Who's the best high school athlete you ever saw in person?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
 Yellob0y said:
since when is 35th GOAT status, no hate just wondering....
fam i read that s**t like 3 times just in case i was misinterpreting the s**t wrong lol
 8 years ago '06        #22
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
Darren Sproles
 8 years ago '06        #23
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,976 | Props total: 163 163
Cameron Maybin.
 8 years ago '06        #24
antoniolucky 
space
space
space
$709 | Props total: 0 0
Ronnie Fields this guy was sick his dunks .... he even played with garnett high school
 8 years ago '08        #25
Lmac 
space
space
space
$2,057 | Props total: 445 445
Lebron. Obviously, I really don't have to say much more about what he was. All I can say was that the game looked like it was so easy for him, and he was throwing dimes left and right. I remember thinking "This dude is probably gonna be the next Magic Johnson."

ps-the arena was was PACKED when he came to my city too.
 8 years ago '05        #26
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,779 | Props total: 3237 3237
Johnny Flynn and Paul Harris
 8 years ago '10        #27
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9901 9901
Terrell Thomas,(My Dude) Gerald Alexander (My Dude) Eric Weddle (My Dude)Tyson Chandler.Trevor Ariza.Jordan Farmar.Cedric Ellis.Jarrod Palmer.Mark Sanchez,Desean Jackson,Mercedes Lewis,Winston Justice,Hershchel Dennis (sad he got hurt at SC dude would of been monstrous) too many others to name but So.Cal is filled with future pro athletes

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by USC; 05-16-2010 at 11:09 AM..
 05-16-2010, 11:12 AM         #28
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YOU ALL GOT IT f**kED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....ITS OBVIOUSLY>>>>>> ALLEN IVERSON.<<<<< 3 SPORTS, 7 INTERCEPTIONS IN ONE GAME AND I THINK HE THREW FOR 4 TOUCHDOWNS IN THAT SAME GAME. OBVIOUSLY FOR WHAT HE DID IN BASKETBALL, BUT TRACK AS WELL.
 8 years ago '06        #29
TAS1971 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 2 2
scotty reynolds
 8 years ago '08        #30
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
 jsmooth-117 said:
The best HS players I ever seen in person were. Malik Harriston, Joe Crawford, Drew Neitzel, and Devin Harris(football, WR Washington Redskins)
Except for Hairston them Michigan Names...I used to live there.

Uhh so many but to name a few...

C Webb when he came to my eventual High School (I was n 8th Grade)---slaughtered us.

Played against All the Flintstones in HS--Mo Pete, Mateen Cleaves, Charlie Bell (Scored at Will)

J Rich and Anthony Roberson from my hood in Saginaw, Mi both n the NBA.

Played against Shane Battier...lost my junior year by 1 lost in my senior year by 50 they were better my Junior year (had C Webb Brother and Javin Hunter who played football at Notre Dame and n the NFL)

Maurice Mcafee played on my team in HS and played at Xavier in Cincy...Dude was nasty and just gave it up after he graduated from Xavier...d*ckie V was always calling him a PTP'r baaaaby.

Im an old head at 32 I could name more but the names I dropped were mostly n*ggas I knew when I was in HS....watch out for Draymond Green (Day Day) at MSU he from my hood too...Izzo keep that pipeline open from my hood.
 8 years ago '06        #31
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
Saw Steve brea$ton tear it up as a QB in HS. Missed Terrelle Pryor when he came to our school. I think Jeanette scored 10 TD's that game. A few more cats, but none of them made it really big after college. Tyler Palko was beast mode when W. Allegheny played us too.
 8 years ago '04        #32
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
 Mike Nitty said:
Except for Hairston them Michigan Names...I used to live there.

Uhh so many but to name a few...

C Webb when he came to my eventual High School (I was n 8th Grade)---slaughtered us.

Played against All the Flintstones in HS--Mo Pete, Mateen Cleaves, Charlie Bell (Scored at Will)

J Rich and Anthony Roberson from my hood in Saginaw, Mi both n the NBA.

Played against Shane Battier...lost my junior year by 1 lost in my senior year by 50 they were better my Junior year (had C Webb Brother and Javin Hunter who played football at Notre Dame and n the NFL)

Maurice Mcafee played on my team in HS and played at Xavier in Cincy...Dude was nasty and just gave it up after he graduated from Xavier...d*ckie V was always calling him a PTP'r baaaaby.

Im an old head at 32 I could name more but the names I dropped were mostly n*ggas I knew when I was in HS....watch out for Draymond Green (Day Day) at MSU he from my hood too...Izzo keep that pipeline open from my hood.
Fam my mom went to Flint Northwestern back when they had Andre Rison, Glen Rice, Anthony Pendleton, and Jeff Grayer. That team was a f**king problem and probably best ever in FLINT
 8 years ago '07        #33
bizdaillest 1 heat pts
space
space
$257 | Props total: 219 219
Ronnie Fields and Kevin Garnett they were amazing together. Also I saw Derrick Rose in grammer school when he beat my cousin for the championship. In a pick up game Will Bynum and Luther Head were crazy too.
 8 years ago '05        #34
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,085 | Props total: 6984 6984
AJ Green....
 8 years ago '04        #35
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
besides Rudy Gay, Melo and kevin durant which are obvious...I gotta vouch for this dude from a long time ago when I was in hs

this n*gga that went to Douglass in Baltimore was named Tyler Smith in like 2002...he was on the team with Joey Dorsey that went on to go to Memphis

in the entire playoffs and especially the state title game against my HS, that n*gga was clutch as hell and he made it look easy
he bounced around jucos and s**t because he was retarded and ended up at Colorado state a few years ago I think

Shawne Merriman was a beast when I saw him but in high school Seth Mitchell was a better Linebacker...Merriman got on them roids at Maryland and got better...Seth Mitchell is a heavyweight boxer now
 8 years ago '07        #36
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Estaban Weaver- Independence HS in Columbus, OH. Dude was Mr. Ohio back in the late 90s.....f**k all the talk just look at the video. Dude would have k!lled in the league but he was not too bright in the academic dept. which held him back.

THIS DUDE WAS LEBRON BEFORE LEBRON!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by wtr1906; 05-16-2010 at 11:41 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #37
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,988 | Props total: 1958 1958
We use to watch early doucet play. he was equally good at basketball and football. he use to torch the sh*t outta everybody in football, he played QB. he coulda either throw for 300 yards or ran for 200 yards and embarrass u. we use to hate that n*gga, but we gave that man respect for his skills.
 8 years ago '05        #38
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
D.Rose
 8 years ago '05        #39
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
HASAAN ADAMS ...smh wasnt even fair
 8 years ago '05        #40
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
oh and Rocky Hinds
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy