Benzino's Phone Call With Eminem's Manager + Jay Electronica Calls Jimmy Iovine "Satan" + More

most viewed right now
 117
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 88
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-16-2010, 02:21 PM         #81
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
all pro active black rappers and all you followers of these pro black active rappers


here this... the people that made u rich and famous and took u out the hood R these white devils that ya talk about.. yet ya SMART DUMB n*ggas let the WHITE man exploite ya Culture....


who buys rap albums? WHITE KIDS .. stop dissin the white people, sayin this is BLACK MUSIC

black people aint maken these ppl rich.. its white ppl... im all for knowledge of self.. and music with meaning to it...but some rappers take this s**t 2 f**kn far...
don't argue things within' the parameters of race..that's what the globalists want everyone to do...not every black person thinks the way you've described in your post...
 05-16-2010, 02:22 PM         #82
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:ahh:
 05-16-2010, 02:23 PM         #83
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
at world bankers controlling Em and Hip-Hop.

Why would the same Money Masters that control the World Bank, the IMF, our Federal Reserve and the central banks of other nations waste their time worrying about f**king Hip-hop?
that's a question you should ask the zionist puppets that have been put in their designated head posts in the rap game...
 05-16-2010, 02:27 PM         #84
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
that's a question you should ask the zionist puppets that have been put in their designated head posts in the rap game...
zionist? i may be wrong, but doesnt alex jones hang up on callers that bring up the jewish connection? all the times i have watched his documentaries, i have never seen him bring that up. always wondered why.

not talkin s**t, straight up question for real
 05-16-2010, 02:33 PM         #85
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
that's a question you should ask the zionist puppets that have been put in their designated head posts in the rap game...
How do you feel about them Jews?
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-16-2010, 02:34 PM         #86
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReeferStan said:
zionist? i may be wrong, but doesnt alex jones hang up on callers that bring up the jewish connection? all the times i have watched his documentaries, i have never seen him bring that up. always wondered why.

not talkin s**t, straight up question for real
you clearly don't listen to Alex Jones...I love when ppl hear a rumor and run with it..ie:alex is just looking for a way to make money..but then meanwhile everything information wise is free...now he supports the zionists...lol..you guys are clowns man...
 05-16-2010, 02:37 PM         #87
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
you clearly don't listen to Alex Jones...I love when ppl hear a rumor and run with it..ie:alex is just looking for a way to make money..but then meanwhile everything information wise is free...now he supports the zionists...lol..you guys are clowns man...
what the f**k are you talking about? a rumor? what rumor? get off your high horse bro, just a question.

i never said anything about him supporting zionists. relax
 05-16-2010, 02:37 PM         #88
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k outta here dude. YOU need to stop drinking Alex Jones' kool-aid. Check it out, YEARS ago, I was JUST like you. I'm speaking to you as an elder, respect wisdom. I was all into Alex Jones, prison planet etc. etc. etc. I was so convinced. I was that kid who you'd smoke weed with who would get all deep into this conspiracy s**t.

But guess what? I woke up. I'm not as gullible. I use rationale now. I use reality.

Is some of the stuff he says true? sure. But not to the extent he wants you to believe.

People like us, well, now just you, but I was in the same boat. We see the world and the evil and the corruption and things don't add up. This guy (Jones) CAPITALIZES on that fact, and sells you an answer. It's as simple as that. He no doubt probably believes everything he says and thinks he's helping the world but the fact remains he's just a human like you and me and he's blocking out the fact that he's selling us a product. He thinks instead he's enlightening everyone. It's the same as a Cult leader basically.

He's a talking head. period. s**t is a joke. Everyone is just trying to get laid. That's the only thing that is going on with humans, the primal need to reproduce. Everything branches off from that one fact.
 05-16-2010, 02:39 PM         #89
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
How do you feel about them Jews?
Posted via Mobile Device
good ppl...jesus died for them too.... but just like with all good groups of ppl they have their evil sects....
 05-16-2010, 02:43 PM         #90
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
f**k outta here dude. YOU need to stop drinking Alex Jones' kool-aid. Check it out, YEARS ago, I was JUST like you. .
notice everyone that dislikes Alex jONES & capitulates to the Globalists agenda starts off with a story about how they used to like him...
 05-16-2010, 02:46 PM         #91
Angel 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
:sleepy:

the end of that s**t had me dyin!!! lmfao. "you dont have rocket launchers, you dont have rocket launchers, blow your whole house up, you dont have rocket launchers"
 8 years ago '07        #92
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$1,414 | Props total: 586 586
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Enough with all this illuminati bollocks,seriously.People could link any rapper to this fictitious organization in a some way and people on this site would eat it up and believe every word of it.People think Eminem is apart of it or being used by it and yet he still goes against the US government?f**kin retards that would believe anything there told.

Im all for conspiracy theories like the JFK a.ssassination but the illuminati stuff is a pile of s**t and iv watched a few documentaries like the Esoteric agenda about it.
who do u think carried out the Kennedy a.ssassinations??Illuminati.

I don't know about em's role, but Illuminati is be hide most conspiracy theories and most theories are connected to each other
 8 years ago '09        #93
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,713 | Props total: 6210 6210
 ManSlut said:
who do u think carried out the Kennedy a.ssassinations??Illuminati.

I don't know about em's role, but Illuminati is be hide most conspiracy theories and most theories are connected to each other
The US government covered it up.They were not banking on the Zupruder film and all the people who said they heard shots coming from places other than where the government said all the bullets came from.Then the President of the US`s brain goes missing?They got the media to keep a lid on it same with 911.

Its pretty much 100% fact those planes could not of taken them buildings down let alone in a controlled demolition manner,to top it all off then another building that wasnt touched by anything collapses for no apparent reason.The Pentagon was supposed to be hit by a plane but the hole in the building would barely fit a bus in and where was the plane debris?

Al Quaeda were not capable of what happened on that day,Americans would want to seriously question the men in power over there because s**t like k!lling 3000 of your own people or covering up what actually happened is sickening


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-16-2010 at 03:27 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #94
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$1,414 | Props total: 586 586
 Got Cheeve? said:
f**k outta here dude. YOU need to stop drinking Alex Jones' kool-aid. Check it out, YEARS ago, I was JUST like you. I'm speaking to you as an elder, respect wisdom. I was all into Alex Jones, prison planet etc. etc. etc. I was so convinced. I was that kid who you'd smoke weed with who would get all deep into this conspiracy s**t.

But guess what? I woke up. I'm not as gullible. I use rationale now. I use reality.

Is some of the stuff he says true? sure. But not to the extent he wants you to believe.

People like us, well, now just you, but I was in the same boat. We see the world and the evil and the corruption and things don't add up. This guy (Jones) CAPITALIZES on that fact, and sells you an answer. It's as simple as that. He no doubt probably believes everything he says and thinks he's helping the world but the fact remains he's just a human like you and me and he's blocking out the fact that he's selling us a product. He thinks instead he's enlightening everyone. It's the same as a Cult leader basically.

He's a talking head. period. s**t is a joke. Everyone is just trying to get laid. That's the only thing that is going on with humans, the primal need to reproduce. Everything branches off from that one fact.
I am sorry u lost your way
 8 years ago '07        #95
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$1,414 | Props total: 586 586
 ShadyVsEminem said:
The US government covered it up.They were not banking on the Zupruder film and all the people who said they heard shots coming from places other than where the government said all the bullets came from.Then the President of the US`s brain goes missing?They got the media to keep a lid on it same with 911.

Its pretty much 100% fact those planes could not of taken them buildings down let alone in a controlled demolition manner,to top it all off then another building that wasnt touched by anything collapses for no apparent reason.The Pentagon was supposed to be hit by a plane but the hole in the building would barely fit a bus in and where was the plane debris?

Al Quaeda were not capable of what happened on that day,Americans would want to seriously question the men in power over there because s**t like k!lling 3000 of your own people or covering up what actually happened is sickening
I agree with u except for you saying our government did it. Our government doesn't gain anything from these things happening. Private companies an world banks profit from it.

Illuminati uses government resources to carry out their agenda
 8 years ago '04        #96
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 murdamurda said:
Benzino is like when you have milk and put in the chocolate ovaltine, but didnt mix it yet. It's just not right.

And yes Benzino is from the Milk side.
ovaltine nikka?? really?
 8 years ago '09        #97
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,713 | Props total: 6210 6210
 ManSlut said:
I agree with u except for you saying our government did it. Our government doesn't gain anything from these things happening. Private companies an world banks profit from it.

Illuminati uses government resources to carry out their agenda
War=money to the US government.
They have plenty to gain by either committing or allowing these crimes
 05-16-2010, 04:39 PM         #98
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
notice everyone that dislikes Alex jONES & capitulates to the Globalists agenda starts off with a story about how they used to like him...
i don't dislike Alex Jones at all. I'm not simple minded like the rest of these sheep. I feel what he's saying. It's just I don't believe it all anymore. Because he's just another guy. You can't follow, you have to lead young brother. You got this man posted up in your avatar like he's a f**king god. You probably hang on his every word and never question it. Just like the sheep never question the government or the "globalists."

I'm not a capitalist still. I'm broke as f**k dude. I'm horrible at capitalizing on people because I feel it's morally wrong. I'm sure you share the same sentiment. You're mistaking me for just another number. People have even called me a hippy. How the f**k can I follow a globalist agenda if some people think I'm a hippy. You're being close minded. I'm going outside of the outside of the box is what's up. There's more stages to the evolution. You just think you found the end game, but trust me young'n, you have not. It's all love though. You're on your way. big ups.
 05-16-2010, 04:44 PM         #99
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
i don't dislike Alex Jones at all. I'm not simple minded like the rest of these sheep. I feel what he's saying. It's just I don't believe it all anymore. Because he's just another guy. You can't follow, you have to lead young brother. You got this man posted up in your avatar like he's a f**king god. You probably hang on his every word and never question it. Just like the sheep never question the government or the "globalists."

I'm not a capitalist still. I'm broke as f**k dude. I'm horrible at capitalizing on people because I feel it's morally wrong. I'm sure you share the same sentiment. You're mistaking me for just another number. People have even called me a hippy. How the f**k can I follow a globalist agenda if some people think I'm a hippy. You're being close minded. I'm going outside of the outside of the box is what's up. There's more stages to the evolution. You just think you found the end game, but trust me young'n, you have not. It's all love though. You're on your way. big ups.
you're a 100% right bro the hell was I thinking...f**k Alex Jones...Obama all the way....
 05-16-2010, 05:06 PM         #100
pr03583  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
don't argue things within' the parameters of race..that's what the globalists want everyone to do...not every black person thinks the way you've described in your post...
to DIVIDE and CONQUER is one of there plans ....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy