Benzino's Phone Call With Eminem's Manager + Jay Electronica Calls Jimmy Iovine "Satan" + More

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2010, 11:06 AM         #61
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Enough with all this illuminati bollocks,seriously.People could link any rapper to this fictitious organization in a some way and people on this site would eat it up and believe every word of it.People think Eminem is apart of it or being used by it and yet he still goes against the US government?f**kin retards that would believe anything there told.

Im all for conspiracy theories like the JFK a.ssassination but the illuminati stuff is a pile of s**t and iv watched a few documentaries like the Esoteric agenda about it.
you aint never lied , people do link rappers to it without thinking.

ima actually prop you for saying that s**t
 05-16-2010, 11:07 AM         #62
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the worlds a f**ked up place, live with it

simple
 8 years ago '09        #63
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
 HotepSuns said:
you clearly haven't read up on bankers,and how they run the world....otherwise there would be nothing "bollocks" about this video....other than you getting mad that eminem was an example of how bankers are using most of the world right now..including presidents,and governments worldwide....as well as hip hop...
What possibly has Eminem or any other rapper linked to it had in his lyrics that would benefit such an organization if it even did exist?.If people wanna believe anything they hear with no real proof thats fine.

[video - click to view]

What a load of s**te.These clowns could go through every Eminem video and lyrics with a fine tooth comb and come up with hundreds of coincidental ways to link to them but the fact remains a rapper that causes so much controversy would be about as useful as a peddal powered wheelchair to them(if they were real)

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-16-2010 at 11:28 AM..
 05-16-2010, 11:19 AM         #64
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ass_in_my_eyes said:

Jay beeeen said he is a conspiracy head.......
and then he goes and signs with one of the illuminati's biggest pawns...diddy...
 05-16-2010, 11:24 AM         #65
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Enough with all this illuminati bollocks,seriously.People could link any rapper to this fictitious organization
now I know not to ever take u seriously.....
 05-16-2010, 11:25 AM         #66
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
and then he goes and signs with one of the illuminati's biggest pawns...diddy...
hes not signed to diddy.....he made a song with diddy....hes been cool with diddy way before exhibit c or the ghost of christopher.....diddy hasnt done him wrong....hes said that before

Last edited by ass_in_my_eyes; 05-16-2010 at 11:26 AM..
 05-16-2010, 11:28 AM         #67
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
What possibly has Eminem or any other rapper linked to it had in his lyrics that would benefit such an organization if it even did exist?.If people wanna believe anything they hear with no real proof thats fine.

What a load of s**te.

there is no "IF" these bankers exist...they DO exist..it's an actual FACT..one like i said you kids don't take time to read up on,because you're to busy on here defending eminem everyday..you don't care to think deeper about this,because you're to worried about eminem's image...which is part of the problem that's being talked about in this video that most of you are glazing over,because it's benzino in there....and why are you looking for proof in em's music?...if there was something in there you wouldn't know what to look for anyhow...
 05-16-2010, 11:28 AM         #68
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
hes not signed to diddy.....he made a song with diddy....hes been cool with diddy way before exhibit c or the ghost of christopher.....diddy hasnt done him wrong....hes said that before
he still looks like a hypocrite...u can't speak against the Illuminati..and then go ahead and work with a person that's a visible instrument of the power elite's agenda...
 8 years ago '09        #69
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
there is no "IF" these bankers exist...they DO exist..it's an actual FACT..one like i said you kids don't take time to read up on,because you're to busy on here defending eminem everyday..you don't care to think deeper about this,because you're to worried about eminem's image...which is part of the problem that's being talked about in this video that most of you are glazing over,because it's benzino in there....and why are you looking for proof in em's music?...if there was something in there you wouldn't know what to look for anyhow...
Its not defending Eminem its me saying that organization dont exist.I love documentaries about conspiracies and im pretty sure that the US government k!lled JFK and were probably behind 911 aswell,i just dont believe that conspiracy and a conspiracy theory is all it is.
 05-16-2010, 11:47 AM         #70
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Its not defending Eminem its me saying that organization dont exist.I love documentaries about conspiracies and im pretty sure that the US government k!lled JFK and were probably behind 911 aswell,i just dont believe that conspiracy and a conspiracy theory is all it is.

ok you want to live under a blanket your life..this will be the last time i say this...the bankers EXIST..stop trying to f**k yourself into believing that they don't like it's some monster in your closet....you're on the internet all day..the info is easily accessible...use it....
 05-16-2010, 11:51 AM         #71
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
ok you want to live under a blanket your life..this will be the last time i say this...the bankers EXIST..stop trying to f**k yourself into believing that they don't like it's some monster in your closet....you're on the internet all day..the info is easily accessible...use it....
:agreement6::cool-smiley-009:
 05-16-2010, 11:59 AM         #72
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alex Jones is Jesus! I must now buy all of his books and DVDs! I need the truth! Sell me some vacuum cleaners Mr. Jones! You're right!
 8 years ago '09        #73
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
Like i said iv seen documentaries and have read about it and i dont believe it.
 05-16-2010, 12:02 PM         #74
pr03583  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all pro active black rappers and all you followers of these pro black active rappers

here this... the people that made u rich and famous and took u out the hood R these white devils that ya talk about.. yet ya SMART DUMB n*ggas let the WHITE man exploite ya Culture....

who buys rap albums? WHITE KIDS .. stop dissin the white people, sayin this is BLACK MUSIC

black people aint maken these ppl rich.. its white ppl... im all for knowledge of self.. and music with meaning to it...but some rappers take this s**t 2 f**kn far...
 8 years ago '07        #75
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 Gravediggaz said:
what dvd is this from and why the f**k is jay elec in this s**t?
Arch Nemesis DVD

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #76
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
lol royce had to have been drunk or high as hell, i lol'ed a few times.
 8 years ago '04        #77
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
at world bankers controlling Em and Hip-Hop.

Why would the same Money Masters that control the World Bank, the IMF, our Federal Reserve and the central banks of other nations waste their time worrying about f**king Hip-hop?

They already control legislation (Ron Paul's audit the FED bill was just defeated), they make crazy money from interest and monetary policy, these f**kers destroy entire COUNTRIES with loans and ridiculous SAP's...and we're supposed to believe they give two s**ts about Eminem or Jay-Z selling a few million CDSs?

Oh snap! Jay just moved his hand! ILLUMINATI SIGNALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #78
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
i like that AR with the drums but that wasnt a loaded rocket launcher just the tube, hahaaa
 05-16-2010, 02:18 PM         #79
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Alex Jones is Jesus! I must now buy all of his books and DVDs! I need the truth! Sell me some vacuum cleaners Mr. Jones! You're right!
what's this retard going on about? take your meds homeboy....
 05-16-2010, 02:20 PM         #80
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Alex Jones is the truth here.

The Globalists are trying to control this country.
don't agree with u musically..but with this overall more important issue you're a 100% right....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago