Shots Fired Steve Nash responds to Phil Jacksons Comment

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
161 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol, Nash is that dude....

these comments combined with his b**chass ideas about the Arizona immigration law have made me come to see Jackson is a totally different light as a person....

lately he's been coming off as very petty and aloof....

Zen master my a.ss....
What did he say that made you so mad?

And if it his statement that basically says "NBA teams should stay out of political affairs" then it's retarded to think less of him for telling the truth.
 8 years ago '09        #42
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
 knowughetto said:
Detroit won a ring with all role players vs. a Lakers team that had 4 hall of fame players.
greg> phil
 8 years ago '06        #43
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
Im still trying to understand how the ref comment effected Durant n*gga had a good series what really hurt his feelings was the Laker frontcourt pimp slapping his frontcourt.
 05-16-2010, 03:54 AM         #44
Mex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6thward said:
Im still trying to understand how the ref comment effected Durant n*gga had a good series what really hurt his feelings was the Laker frontcourt pimp slapping his frontcourt.
durant did not have a good series.... every single game he was 9/30 and only got 30 pts total... ron artest was all over that n*gga... i ain't no lakers homo, i mean, homer either. It was only a deception, westbrook was the key to them even winnin those games they did win... The Lakers had that Celtics D from a few years ago, just collapse all their players on Durant... It did get under his skin and it was obvious, dude puttin up 35 foot jumpers with artest contesting it every single time...
 8 years ago '08        #45
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11620 11620
high off life
 8 years ago '08        #46
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
the suns are gonna flip the Lakers

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 8 years ago '06        #47
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
 Mex said:
durant did not have a good series.... every single game he was 9/30 and only got 30 pts total... ron artest was all over that n*gga... i ain't no lakers homo, i mean, homer either. It was only a deception, westbrook was the key to them even winnin those games they did win... The Lakers had that Celtics D from a few years ago, just collapse all their players on Durant... It did get under his skin and it was obvious, dude puttin up 35 foot jumpers with artest contesting it every single time...
But thats the Lakers d not I can't believe Phil said dat s**t about me
 8 years ago '06        #48
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
3 pages of responses to something that doesn't even have a source. Ppl are f**king stupid.
 8 years ago '06        #49
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Gtownkid04 said:
Only problem is Nash ethered his own coach in the process
This is the first thing I thought.

And what makes Pop the best coach in the league again? People on here are crazy. Rings have everything to do with it.
 8 years ago '05        #50
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,162 | Props total: 957 957
haha well played.. I like that
 8 years ago '04        #51
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
I f**king hate Phil Jackson. Dude is such a whiney b**ch. I understand it's to get in players heads but dude needs to chill. Such a f*g.
 8 years ago '04        #52
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 2729 2729
 hood135 said:
This is the first thing I thought.

And what makes Pop the best coach in the league again? People on here are crazy. Rings have everything to do with it.
what makes pop the best coach in the league?

Ok how about this...when has phil ever prove that he can coach a rebuilding team and coach them to the promise land.

Yes Phil has 10 rings, but he always jump ship when the team is about to go to rebuilding mode. Ill guarantee you once the lakers start showing signs that there not in championship contenders anymore that phil is going to jumpship to whatever team lebron is on.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 05-16-2010 at 10:07 AM..
 05-16-2010, 09:51 AM         #53
Alphaman1906 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nash fired back that is how the game should be played. Even the masterminds get caught up every now and then
 8 years ago '08        #54
kaboose 
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
 8 years ago '05        #55
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
accidental side hook for steve nash, swung at phil and caught alvin on the follow through

Last edited by I Am...; 05-16-2010 at 10:38 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #56
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 1942 1942
 Mex said:
i feel what u saying, but they not gonna put artest or kobe on nash, because if he does, then j-rich and grant hill will torch them for the outside. the lakers DO have the size in the paint, but i do believe that the suns style of play will tire them out eventually, so they do have a good shot at winning this series. plus they are playing some actual D for a change. its going 7 games
 05-16-2010, 10:56 AM         #57
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonYBE said:
i feel what u saying, but they not gonna put artest or kobe on nash, because if he does, then j-rich and grant hill will torch them for the outside. the lakers DO have the size in the paint, but i do believe that the suns style of play will tire them out eventually, so they do have a good shot at winning this series. plus they are playing some actual D for a change. its going 7 games
i know alot of people want to see Lakers fail

will not happen, it's not going 7 either, Lakers will take atleast one game in Phoenix, i can promise you that

you think 3 point shots going fall like that?? no...Lakers have EVERYthing to counter Suns with
 8 years ago '06        #58
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 1942 1942
 braided_uppimp said:
i know alot of people want to see Lakers fail

will not happen, it's not going 7 either, Lakers will take atleast one game in Phoenix, i can promise you that

you think 3 point shots going fall like that?? no...Lakers have EVERYthing to counter Suns with
and it will be vice versa with the suns, they will take a game in LA as well. everyone thought the lakers was in for a rude awakening against the thunder, they are facing a far better PG and a hot team as well.
 8 years ago '05        #59
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 05-16-2010, 11:19 AM         #60
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
3 pages of responses to something that doesn't even have a source. Ppl are f**king stupid.

But the Phoenix coach added a jab at the Lakers when he was asked jokingly if the team worked on ball handling skills.

"We spent the day ducking elbows on post-ups, to see if we could duck elbows on post-ups, " Gentry said, a not-to-thinly veiled nod to the Lakers' style. "So it all works out, it all works out."
even Gentry is throwing jabs at the Colonel
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy