Gucci Mane's new Chain >

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-15-2010, 06:54 PM         #81
CanadianOG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that chain is funny starving marvin...no way gucci got 20 mil nas prolly dont even have 20 mil...and no way any of his chains are real.
 8 years ago '05        #82
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 676 676
actually this is one of the better moves gucci has made... the chain aint that bad and it aint like he spent your money to do it... hell its his money...

but the guy cant rap for s**t.. if luda or t.i. did this bx would have nothing to say... but its gucci and i understand lol
 8 years ago '08        #83
kaboose 
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
burrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 8 years ago '04        #84
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 xslick504 said:
n*ggas that live life paycheck to paycheck don't know what its like to be able buy whatever whenever just cause you got 10xs as much coming next week.

i'm not a drug dealer or no s**t like that but i went to school and did mine and i consider myself in a good enough situation to understand why this n*gga buys whatever f'n chain he want.....

s**t cost alot of money and he probably could've bought 10 of em if he wanted to.....

stop stuntin like if that n*gga gave it to you clowns you wouldn't wear that s**t 24/7...

seriously quit it.
thats the way ii feel....
thats why im up out that drop Maro soon as they make em.....
 05-15-2010, 08:09 PM         #85
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people really sucking gucci off for this wack a.ss chain??

like?? uggghhh, i f**king hate boxden sometimes, yall are dumb as f**k
 8 years ago '05        #86
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Mysonne said:
lol all these high and mighty negros, i hate you muthaphuckas having to adjust yourself cuz a white man comes in a room a.ss n*ggas, type of n*ggas that's scared to admit you love chicken cuz a white man might look at you a.ss n*ggas.
this

But back to the topic, n*ggas need to stop with the " no wonder white folks hate us"

Don't matter if you dress like Gucci Mane or dress in all Polo's like Tiger Woods.. Even if you got money regardless of how you dress and act, to most white people "You're still a n*gga in a Benz"

Who cares how this man spends his money, most people in here just shaking their heads because they can't do the same, or don't have the funds to essientially "waste" money.. I don't know this guy financial situation.. Him spending a crazy amount of money on this chain is no different, than a white celeb,(nicolas cage) buying 1mil dollars worth in comic books(he did this).

It's their money stop tripping, white people do it all the time and waste their money.. It's just blacks are more flamboyant with it, and blacks hating on blacks, with white hating on blacks and other races hating on blacks when we do it makes us look worse than what we really are...

Last edited by Hold That; 05-15-2010 at 08:21 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #87
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Crazy chain but I like it!!!!
 8 years ago '10        #88
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
i dont shed tears when these type n*ggaz get they top popped on some petty s**t........you basically begging to get ripped.
 8 years ago '04        #89
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
whos thinks that s**t was expensive? that joint was prolly 500 bucks to make.....
 8 years ago '05        #90
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 8 years ago '07        #91
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 Fresh Whyte said:
....This Some **** s**t For Real.
n*gga f**k your potty mouth
 8 years ago '06        #92
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 stxbreed said:
n*gga 20 mill n n*ggas cryin he wastin money...da f**k would u do wit 20 mill n*gga??????
from who? and for what?
 8 years ago '06        #93
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Hold That said:
this

But back to the topic, n*ggas need to stop with the " no wonder white folks hate us"

Don't matter if you dress like Gucci Mane or dress in all Polo's like Tiger Woods.. Even if you got money regardless of how you dress and act, to most white people "You're still a n*gga in a Benz"

Who cares how this man spends his money, most people in here just shaking their heads because they can't do the same, or don't have the funds to essientially "waste" money.. I don't know this guy financial situation.. Him spending a crazy amount of money on this chain is no different, than a white celeb,(nicolas cage) buying 1mil dollars worth in comic books(he did this).

It's their money stop tripping, white people do it all the time and waste their money.. It's just blacks are more flamboyant with it, and blacks hating on blacks, with white hating on blacks and other races hating on blacks when we do it makes us look worse than what we really are...
This is true
 05-16-2010, 06:09 AM         #94
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:

[pic - click to view]

that's a gay s**t
 05-16-2010, 03:40 PM         #95
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
lol all these high and mighty negros, i hate you muthaphuckas having to adjust yourself cuz a white man comes in a room a.ss n*ggas, type of n*ggas that's scared to admit you love chicken cuz a white man might look at you a.ss n*ggas.
IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH CARING WHAT WHITE PPL THINK & EVERYTHING TO DO WITH JUST NOT BEING A f**kIN' IDIOT...DUMB a.ss.....
 8 years ago '05        #96
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 jdakidd44 said:
s**t is ignorant but raw at da same time u gotta b ignorant 2 understand da perspective

Sephiroth757 said:
We ain't never gonna make it.

WorldsStrangest said:
people really sucking gucci off for this wack a.ss chain??

like?? uggghhh, i f**king hate boxden sometimes, yall are dumb as f**k
It's funny cause in the other thread jay-z got massacred for wearing his tims untied and a cardigan meanwhile it's super cool for Gucci to wear himself as a south park character around his neck.

n*ggas got it twisted

But props for Gucci just gettin out and immediately stylin on em (I would never wear that chain tho)

Last edited by Swisher sweet; 05-16-2010 at 04:58 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #97
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Michael_Moore said:
IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH CARING WHAT WHITE PPL THINK & EVERYTHING TO DO WITH JUST NOT BEING A f**kIN' IDIOT...DUMB a.ss.....
Exactly...I have no problem with spending money on what you want if you have it, but ignorance is ignorance regardless. It doesn't matter what race does it and I don't want to hear anything about "You just don't have the money to do it" because trust me I do.
 8 years ago '08        #98
king33 4 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 428 428

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #99
bobbyfresh 
space
space
$131 | Props total: 0 0
 theylikeme05 said:
s**ts signature Gucci....after about 5 years in the game havent you n*ggaz who hate on this man figured it out yet.....BRRRR...stop h8tin....NEW RULE: If you gon hate on a rapper then you have to get all of that hate off ya chest within the first month of discovering his music/image after that 30 day time frame give or take two days then any continued hate is officially d*ck riding....dont let what another man does with his money frustrate you in your life...marinate on that
:agreement6:
 05-16-2010, 07:56 PM         #100
Daghostofsparta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gucci b trying to b original a lil 2 hard sometimes..That charm is raw but the rest of the chain garbage..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy