most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 K1Entertainment said:
I know I said I wouldn't make a lebron thread but this is too funny

hahaha......They are f**kin Pathetic. I would leave just because of this s**t.
 05-15-2010, 12:44 AM         #22
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was quiet possibly the most pathetic thing i have ever witnessed in my life. everybody in cleveland please go k!ll yourself. most pathetic sports city in the world. actually the most pathetic city just in general.
 8 years ago '04        #23
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1239 1239
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
@ Cleveland

@ all of Ohio

Can't believe I just watched that
 8 years ago '07        #24
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
damn there must nothing important going on in cleveland.that place really is a wasteland.
 8 years ago '04        #25
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
I knew he ran Cleveland, but seeing this video really let's one know the magnitude of his power.
 8 years ago '04        #26
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I seriously think this is the worst public showing I have ever seen. The dude is just a basketball player. No messiah. A basketball player who aint won sh*t. I doubt LA would do this even for Kobe.
 05-15-2010, 09:04 AM         #27
mthoma86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm from Cleveland and couldn't give a f**k is LeBron leaves. Really if this guy couldn't win it with the team he had, he is never going to win one unless you put him next to another REAL superstar. Its kind of hard for the rest of the team to play with this idiot when you don't have a clue what he is going to do with the ball, he dribbles the clock down to 2 secs and throws a zinger pass cross court and expects his teammates to make a desperation 3 every time? Man f**k LeBron, yeah it was great having some hype here for a while, but f**k Cleveland and f**k Lebron im outta this s**t hole when I graduate!

P.S

That f**king video is downright embarrassing. They might as well have Lebron whip his d*ck out in front of the Q and everyone just take turns sucking it. f**k Cleveland, they not real fans anyway.
 05-15-2010, 09:06 AM         #28
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

05-15-2010, 09:10 AM         #29
FLAfynestshawti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EL Smoothz said:
lol... wow. Was that a joke? Damn there aint nobody famous from Cleveland at all huh? Wheres Bone Thugs? What about that fat white guy who had that show back in the day (Drew something or the other)? Ya'll couldn't even get Ray Cash?
really

that was pathetic to the highest degree...

8 years ago '09        #30
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,173 | Props total: 22633 22633
lmao cleveland's GM is a smart man, probably set this up under the table. =/ f**kin ferry.

this is some damn foolishness though. they can keep his a.ss though, have fun continuing to lose
 8 years ago '09        #31
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I had to stop in and watch this again so I could wake up to a good laugh.

8 years ago '05        #32
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Actually it's pretty hilarious. Cleveland, the NBA, and his stans made this funny. Everyone there trying to shove Lebron down our throats like he is the real savior or something. Yall rode his d*ck soooooooo much, stood by him like he was the truth, and now... you guys arent even sure he is going to show you that same loyalty back. Cleveland praised this guy like he was the messiah, and now it seems as if he is going to s**t on everyone there. It's pretty funny.
I don't think Lebron leaving Cleveland means that he is not loyal. He gave them seven great years and he has done so much off the court for Akron and Cleveland since he's been in the league. If he decides to go, then they should be happy that he actually ignited the city and made them relevant for those years. He has earned the right to decide where he wants to go and spend the next 4-6 years. Although he has not won a championship, not many great players have accomplished what he has in their first seven seasons. On another note, this is a pathetic video and it shows exactly his worth to the city of Cleveland and state of Ohio.

Last edited by assanlb; 05-15-2010 at 09:28 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #33
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21551 21551

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #34
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 assanlb said:
I don't think Lebron leaving Cleveland means that he is not loyal. He gave them seven great years and he has done so much off the court for Akron and Cleveland since he's been in the league. If he decides to go, then they should be happy that he actually ignited the city and made them relevant for those years. He has earned the right to decide where he wants to go and spend the next 4-6 years. Although he has not won a championship, not many great players have accomplished what he has in their first seven seasons. On another note, this is a pathetic video and it shows exactly his worth to the city of Cleveland and state of Ohio.
It's just funny because it's like this day wouldnt never come. They set themselves up for the laughter with all of the d*ck riding. I guess the point I was making is that all of these LBJ stans that have been throwing Kobe and who knows else under the bus for this guy... just extreme loyalty. Now we get to see if all of that loyalty pays off for them and means anything to him at all because I don't think any place is going to literally worship him like they do in Cleveland.
 8 years ago '08        #35
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678

[pic - click to view]

No homo Di*k ridin to the fullest
 8 years ago '06        #36
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
 Javon23 said:
not funny
s**ts serious!!!!!!!
and those are local great radio and television media personalities
Tim Misney was as serious as the norton furniture guy

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #37
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 EL Smoothz said:
Wheres Bone Thugs? What about that fat white guy who had that show back in the day (Drew something or the other)? Ya'll couldn't even get Ray Cash?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #38
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,142 | Props total: 2289 2289
i'm starting to think that this isn't about the city of cleveland wanting lebron james to stay.

its about the city of cleveland staying relevant in the sports world -- without lebron james there, who's realy gonna give a s**t about the city of cleveland?
 05-15-2010, 11:14 AM         #39
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat about getting lil bow wow in that video, didnt he rep cleveland or sums**t?.. anyways, cleveland is so sad for this video whether its a joke or serious. the best s**t ohio ever had was robbing the U
 8 years ago '07        #40
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3275 3275
 thechef said:
i'm starting to think that this isn't about the city of cleveland wanting lebron james to stay.

its about the city of cleveland staying relevant in the _____ world -- without lebron james there, who's realy gonna give a s**t about the city of cleveland?
*Fixed*
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy