LeBron James - Discussion thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #241
Stringer 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 46 46
 TheBallDontLie said:

[pic - click to view]

LeBrick!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #242
laknight42 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 78 78
 beantown85 said:
like Kobe after losing by 39 in the 08 finals saying bynum would've made a difference
.maybe they should translate the word "Excuse" to the KJV for Lebron? coz he simply doesnt understand.
 8 years ago '07        #243
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
i love this place!
 8 years ago '10        #244
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Cambury said:
Mo carried them tonight and he jus didnt get any help
mo was the leading score rebounder and a.ssist man???
 05-13-2010, 11:21 PM         #245
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now i know yall expected a bunch of threads from me but im not finding this funny nor am i taking delight in this bekuz this actually took alot away from the game of basketball whats theyve done here and its ultimately f**ked the game. people complain about the nba when its actually more talent and skill now than any other era but the only thing different now is the marketing.shallow fans and casual watchers can not differenciate between talent and marketing so they think the game is changed bekuz of sterns new approach to marketing. instead of letting players be themselves and selll themselve stern got hungry and put all his eggs in one basket this time. with the biggest and most dangerous expiriment ever . lebron james.

when i first saw the cover of sports illustrated with the title ''the best ever'' before he had even played a nba game. my stomach turned bekuz i already knew what they were concocting. and it wouldnt be a feeble attempt. they were gonna push him on us by any means no matter what players they had to trample or disrespect to outdo their michael jordan campaign and capitialize on the brainless and casual fan. he has been the favorite to win the championship the last 5 years and has come up with nothing every time but they continued to ignore this

theyve even done the blasphemous deed of not only putting him in a sentence with kobe bryant but comparing them and forcing their ''lebrons is the best'' campign on everyone eventually making commentators agree. even tho certain ones still would not budge to the agenda. it showed me alot about this country how opinions and view can be forced on people with nothing to back it up but the majority saying so. and how lost we really are

Last year the campaign came crashing down but i knew the excuses would come and even tho kobe won a ring and cut out any comparison for the rest of his career to lebron they still held on for one last push and chance. they put shaq with him gave him all magazine covers leading into the season gave him everything. the road was paved the refs were notified all he had to do was perform. and he couldnt do that. he folded. u cant teach a warrior. they are born

he folded terribly and i started to feel bad for the kid bekuz he was created and not instructed. he started to even believe his own hype and that was the downfall. before he admitted he wasnt born with it and will never be kobe or mike then it all changed. i knew this was gonna blow up in espns and nikes face. and boy did it ever

this year there was no excuses. for the second year he lead his team to the best record in the league won over 60s games. so the i dont have help theory flew out the win
dow he secured home court throughout the finals and was every media outlets favorite to win it all. but his true colors would show. hes a coward and a creation and the expirment came tumbling down all so terribly. its a lesson to fans of the games who watched it the last three decade of how coporate agenda and influence of opinion ultametly can change the shallow present but will not stand the test of time. for as the saying goes ''the truth will always come to the light'' and for the 7th year and unavoidable conclusie truth this time. its no turning back. he will never be looked at in the kobe magic mj hakeem breath ever. they made themseleves and were true warriors. he is nothing more than a nba live create a player that came to life and went terribly wrong. thank you
 8 years ago '05        #246
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
More than a few of his Triple Doubles are like this, just finally put in the spotlight because it was an elimination game.
 8 years ago '06        #247
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 Cambury said:
Mo carried them.
Lebron lost them the ball as well as the game.
You just gonna act like Lebron didn't get a triple-double? Mo & Lebron carried them in the first half. Mo had 20 in the first half & only 2 points in the second half. That is far from carrying them the whole game dunny.

Last edited by Maddog345; 05-13-2010 at 11:24 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #248
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 milan said:

[pic - click to view]

+

[pic - click to view]

=

[pic - click to view]

DYnasty

:dancingcool:
So are you saying that him along with Rubio would make a dynasty in Minnesota? :hmm:

8 years ago '06        #249
firex21 
space
space
$493 | Props total: 4 4
Lefraud Knicks
Lefraud Francis

Last edited by firex21; 05-13-2010 at 11:25 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #250
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
9 turnovers and 8-21

He made his triple double insignificant all by himself
 8 years ago '05        #251
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
LeGone James
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-13-2010, 11:24 PM         #252
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PBM24 said:
this is what happens when u claim ur the king and ur unstoppable.

if lebrick had a decent fundamental game he wouldnt be so frustrated cuz he can then rely on his skill set rather athletic ability to win games
I think Jamal Mashburn said Lebron needs to work on his mid-range game similar to how Kobe did. That's what makes Kobe unstoppable because defenders have to respect all aspects of Kobe's offensive arsenal.

Plus Kobe commands the ball he doesn't defer to his teammates when they need offense.
I can respect that but Lebron has alot of work to do this off-season.
 8 years ago '06        #253
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5626 5626

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #255
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 beast mode said:
the n*gga with a double down tucked under his chin has numerous lebron threads lmao mad your other threads wouldn't get any shine???

Oh s**t I was just looking for 1 last good laugh before I logged off, thanks!
 8 years ago '05        #256
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Ricky Davis + Darius Miles were dangerous on any NBA game before 2K9
 8 years ago '09        #257
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,458 | Props total: 11306 11306
didnt u say kobe was a better clutch shooter than jordan, your opinion is not credited sir
 8 years ago '08        #259
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17181 17181
"But I am going to the NETS!"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 05-13-2010 at 11:29 PM..
 05-13-2010, 11:27 PM         #260
PBM24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo said:
I think Jamal Mashburn said Lebron needs to work on his mid-range game similar to how Kobe did. That's what makes Kobe unstoppable because defenders have to respect all aspects of Kobe's offensive arsenal.

Plus Kobe commands the ball he doesn't defer to his teammates when they need offense.
I can respect that but Lebron has alot of work to do this off-season.
yup, even when boston beat the lakers, kobe was able to get the ball, set him self up and make a shot attempt, lebron doesn't have that skill set to able to take the ball at the pinch post ( near the elbow) and be able to make the defender guard him the way he wants.

that's why kobe>lebrick.

lebron has better stats but kobe is a better basketball player

and more rings... 4 more
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy