Backbreaker Demo coming ASAP

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #121
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
s**t wasnt up n*gga stop lying
 8 years ago '07        #122
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,684 | Props total: 16982 16982
Jump Pass FTW! LMAOOOOOO
 8 years ago '08        #123
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 369 369
anyone else played it yet? im downloading it now. How is it to yall?
 05-26-2010, 02:43 AM         #124
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was okay... not convinced about the controls yet and the jerky nature of the game... but maybe it needs time.
 8 years ago '04        #125
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
man...at the backbreaker forums...n*ggas are going insane because the demo didn't come out...someone said it might another week or two

the rumor is that it might come out in the european store.....so i guess we'll have to wait and see later today

i'm so pissed about this s**t though
 8 years ago '10        #126
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
ps3 n*ggaz should rent this s**t.....f**k buying it.......disrespectful motherf**kers
 8 years ago '07        #127
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,684 | Props total: 16982 16982
you do know there is a big thread about the demo right?
 8 years ago '05        #128
MrMayface 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 59 59
I've been playing the demo on 360 since Friday and I love it. This is a definate first day purchase for me. There are some little bugs, but what games dont have bugs? For their first go at a football game, I'm quite impressed. People are fooling themselves if they think this will outsell Madden or even come close, but this game will probably be better. Hopefully this game will get some shine and make EA step their game up.
 8 years ago '10        #129
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
It's looking like June for PS3 users.....if that.
 8 years ago '05        #130
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1194 1194
 peeyump said:
It's looking like June for PS3 users.....if that.
see i think they drop early for xbox cause they want folk to get a feel for the game before they burn that s**t maybe they'll preorder it if they get hyped about it.

now for ps3 folk i think they wait it out to get us to buy it before we play it instead of giving us a demo.
 8 years ago '04        #131
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,680 | Props total: 2216 2216

[video - click to view]

This is probably the greatest thing I've ever seen in a football game.. EA, lock NaturalMotion down NOW! Put some NFL uniforms on these players
 8 years ago '09        #132
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 MrMayface said:
I've been playing the demo on 360 since Friday and I love it. This is a definate first day purchase for me. There are some little bugs, but what games dont have bugs? For their first go at a football game, I'm quite impressed. People are fooling themselves if they think this will outsell Madden or even come close, but this game will probably be better. Hopefully this game will get some shine and make EA step their game up.
EA is gonna have to step their game up regardless because the nfl lost the american needle supreme court case, not saying that this case was directly aimed towards ea and the deal they currently have in place with the nfl but I've read that from now on it will be extremely difficult for the nfl to continue a exclusive license with any company....don't quote me on that though I'm giving the jist of what I heard.
 8 years ago '08        #133
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 369 369
it's a solid game, like said before, the movement is a little jerky but nothing too serious.
 8 years ago '05        #134
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 1202 1202
 gGgM35 said:
EA is gonna have to step their game up regardless because the nfl lost the american needle supreme court case, not saying that this case was directly aimed towards ea and the deal they currently have in place with the nfl but I've read that from now on it will be extremely difficult for the nfl to continue a exclusive license with any company....don't quote me on that though I'm giving the jist of what I heard.
Yo does EA have the college football licenses on lock too? Backbreaker would be ill for NCAA football as well.
 8 years ago '10        #135
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 903 903
I didnt even know this game existed until i saw an article and trailers for it on Yahoo frontpage. I dont own a ps3 or xbox360 so im not on top of new games. From the vids I saw, this game is what football fans have wanted. I cant wait to bum a play of one of my cousins.
 8 years ago '09        #136
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 Greece said:
Yo does EA have the college football licenses on lock too? Backbreaker would be ill for NCAA football as well.
Yep when they locked up the nfl license they did so with the afl and ncaa but if I'm not mistaken I think ncaa deal is up after this year.
 8 years ago '04        #137
# 58 
space
space
got an e-mail earlier today that i can pick up the game tomorrow morning....i thought it was some bulls**t

so i went on the backbreaker forums.....it so happens that a lot of people are getting this text nation-wide from gamestop....505 has given the go-ahead for gamestop stores to start selling the game early.....thank god, i was copping the game regardless...but i was dying for the demo

can't wait to get it started tomorrow
 8 years ago '06        #138
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
 jewelz1132 said:

This is probably the greatest thing I've ever seen in a football game.. EA, lock NaturalMotion down NOW! Put some NFL uniforms on these players

man:agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #139
# 58 
space
space
copped....i like it

only played training camp and tackle alley to get used to the controls....but the game is solid

i know this game won't hit its potential til maybe 2 or 3 years from now...if it survives

but this was needed, i just couldn't play madden anymore

and yes...it's tough getting used to the camera....but seeing plays develop is a thing of beauty and makes me forget
 05-29-2010, 05:35 PM         #140
SamDaManIsBack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol.. this game is terrible.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy