NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
This s**t was terrible, played one game didn't have the urge to play another.........sad I was hoping it be good.
 05-21-2010, 11:46 PM         #82
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I take back that last post. I played it yesterday, s**t is nothing like blitz. But I really like how the defense is played. Pretty sick
 8 years ago '05        #83
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
is the demo only to halftime? it keeps kicking me off once i get to half time...

either way, i'm not feeling it as much as i was... the passing game reminds me of cone passing for madden.. you can't see the blitzers coming and having to move the right stick to change receiver is lame.

they should have just kept it "like madden" but added the euphoria engine.. that would have been great... or at least change it so you can have a madden-like camera.
 8 years ago '05        #84
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
It's challenging and different. I'm having trouble actually juking and spinning in the game and not in Tackle Alley. It's also the worst when you get messed up running or passing because of your own players. But also, that is what you see in real life.
 8 years ago '06        #85
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,540 | Props total: 6791 6791
camera angle is horrible
you cant even enjoy playing this s**t

the tackling looks good thats about it
 8 years ago '05        #86
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
^^ Yeah, you can tell that's what the game was built around. It seems like this would be a better fit as an Arcade game. Gets old real fast.. the camera is just too s**tty... like when I take a pitch and see a dude coming, so i try to burst to the outside, the angle of the camera changes to in front of me and i cannot see where dude is coming to obliterate me...
 8 years ago '07        #87
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
keep the complaints comming

its a solid game if camera angles are the only problem, you can drop a patch to fix that

bb looks to be on the right track

EA is
 8 years ago '07        #88
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,679 | Props total: 16973 16973
The camera angle doesnt bother me. Takes soem getting used to though.

@Omegaman, try juking before. It isnt twitch like madden. Its more of a premediated juke/stiff arm/spin.

My biggest complaint is that the average drop back is prolly like 4 seconds in the nfl. In this game you have like 2.5 seconds to throw after the snap. i take a 3 step drop and WHAM! Even i pick the team with the sorry defense you donthave a decent amount of time.

And for passing, just flick the stick up. If you hold it you will over throw them.
 8 years ago '05        #89
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
I was on the "tackle alley" game mode for about an hour before I even tried an exhibition. This game show promise, though it has a few quirks.
 8 years ago '06        #90
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
wait hold up..u gotta use the stick to pass?Wtf that's gay..why game always making u use the stick for s**t that is way better for button use
 8 years ago '04        #91
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17477 17477
still aint dl this
 8 years ago '07        #92
space
space
 erickonasis said:
still aint dl this

what u waitin for fam?
 8 years ago '05        #93
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,223 | Props total: 15786 15786
 K1Entertainment said:
This s**t was terrible, played one game didn't have the urge to play another.........sad I was hoping it be good.

Exactly...the controls and camera angles ruin the game.
 8 years ago '07        #94
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
we knew about the controls and camera angles for 3 years; it has already been established that this is a new way to play football. Are there any more impressons?
 8 years ago '07        #95
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
operationsports.com

they goin in over there
 8 years ago '05        #96
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,093 | Props total: 10785 10785
How this s**t got better presentation than Madden though?

For what it is, i think the game is decent. The physics are AMAAAAAAZING... the camera just takes some getting used to. Tackle Alley >>>>>
 8 years ago '07        #97
space
space
Demo review

I almost feel bad for having skepticism about Backbreaker...almost.

After a few games, I can honestly say I think Backbreaker will forever change how we look at sports games, even though the game itself is going to make me have one of the worst love/hate relationships I have had in quite some time.

From my time with the demo, Backbreaker can be summed up as one part Tecmo Bowl, one part Madden, and one part something else completely unique. The game is simple, yet it can be deep, yet it is simple....yet deep?

You see where this love/hate thing is going now don't you?

Backbreaker is going to wow a lot of people, the animations are good, the camera angle is nothing short of revolutionary -- even though some are finding it hard to adjust to -- and the controls are downright awesome. However, I'm left with this empty feeling of what could be if only there was fatigue, if only there were injuries, if only....

I'm not sure where Backbreaker is going to rank this year, it's going to be a long few days when I get the full retail version as I try to figure out exactly how to rate the game myself. In some ways, the game puts Madden to shame in a hurry -- in others, the game is so far behind it's peers that I have doubts it can catch them.

Regardless, Backbreaker is going to succeed in delivering a fresh and new look at the game of football, and despite the fact I don't know if the game will have tremendous lasting appeal, I can easily see where the game will change how we look at sports games forever -- the traditional far away broadcast style vantage points kind of seem lame and highly unrealistic in comparison now after playing Backbreaker with it's in your face presentation of the game of football.

Right now, Backbreaker should be at least a rental for every football gamer when it hits stores next Month -- if only to see what a real fresh and fun new take on the game of football on consoles looks like.
 8 years ago '09        #100
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 CadillacVyse said:
The camera angle doesnt bother me. Takes soem getting used to though.

@Omegaman, try juking before. It isnt twitch like madden. Its more of a premediated juke/stiff arm/spin.

My biggest complaint is that the average drop back is prolly like 4 seconds in the nfl. In this game you have like 2.5 seconds to throw after the snap. i take a 3 step drop and WHAM! Even i pick the team with the sorry defense you donthave a decent amount of time.

And for passing, just flick the stick up. If you hold it you will over throw them.
Damn I thought I was the only one noticing that you really don't have much time to throw the ball because the second you drop back a defender is in the backfield, but outside of that this game takes a nice amount of skill to actually be good at it and if the only major complaint is the camera angle 505 games has something good on their hands....madden better step it up and hope that they don't add the extra camera angle via patch.

[video - click to view]

Damn just peeped this vid couldn't help but post it.

Last edited by gGgM35; 05-23-2010 at 05:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy