Backbreaker Demo coming ASAP

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
 jhj26 said:
come to think of it; it's 2 weeks before release day, and they haven't even talked about the defensive side of the ball...i'm sorry, but this fukkin worries me.
^^ This
 8 years ago '05        #42
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,346 | Props total: 3150 3150
^^^true story^^^
 8 years ago '05        #43
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
The backbreaker forum has a mini community of people who are already fanatic about the game. Guess that goes to show that people are dying for a change.

Depending on how long the process is, and when Xbox updates, it could be soon. Or we can get that messed up situation and have the demo come out after the release, which is the dumbest thing ever and shows how messed up the game will be.
 8 years ago '07        #44
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
ill give it a try but i think ill just stick to blitz
 8 years ago '05        #45
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
they released a new video of the passing game.. reminds me of madden's cone vision s**t... you have to cycle through the receivers with the right stick. i hated that s**t on madden...

also, dude is right.. they haven't said a damn thing about defense. i'm also curious how two people are supposed to play each other on the same console? That's one of the best things about madden is being able to stomp up a home boy in person so they gotta owe you an on call jumping jack.
 05-17-2010, 07:28 PM         #46
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is what nfl blitz should of been when it hit the 'next gen'

nfl blitz the league was a let down
 05-17-2010, 08:01 PM         #47
SmittyTheGreat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought the cone vision was str8 on Madden...looks good on this 2.
 8 years ago '07        #48
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16965 16965
Wasnt really feeling the passing video. I am thinkin this game reviews will hover around the 7.0-7.9 range. They have a media embargo on any late previews or early previews. So no reviews til release. My guess they still havent fixed many of the glitches and ai problem since that one gameinformer preview ripped this game up.

Best news is a tweet from one ofthe developers...

Torsten's tweet -

"Backbreaker went GOLD last week! Looking forward to launch party. Most of team already rolled onto BB2."
So unlike All Pro we will see if they can improve on the original. Looking forward to both!
 8 years ago '10        #49
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
f**k all that get the gotdamn demo up!
 8 years ago '05        #50
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
demo dates are xbox gold is friday 21st, xbox silver is friday 28th and ps3 is tuesday 25th.
 8 years ago '06        #51
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 I'm The Dan said:
they released a new video of the passing game.. reminds me of madden's cone vision s**t... you have to cycle through the receivers with the right stick. i hated that s**t on madden...

also, dude is right.. they haven't said a damn thing about defense. i'm also curious how two people are supposed to play each other on the same console? That's one of the best things about madden is being able to stomp up a home boy in person so they gotta owe you an on call jumping jack.

That's what I thought when I 1st seen it. But with Madden, you still can see every player on the field. Due to the camera angle in this game, it actually creates a blindside & you have to focus on 1 player at a time (kinda like in real life).

I appreciate the physics in this game (like that mid-air collision in one of their videos), but I'm still worried about defensive AI & reactions.
 8 years ago '04        #52
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
Demo details to add to the homie Carden's post about the dates...

The demo will include training camp drills, tackle alley, and exhibition. Six teams are included to choose from.

Charleston Cougars
This team is heavily biased to the offensive side of the ball, based around a long-time star player.

Strengths: Behind the Center sits Cougar Greathouse, The Cougars’ star Quarterback is regularly chosen as starting Quarterback for the UPFL division’s All Star team. He’s the cornerstone of the Cougar’s offense, backed up by steady players at Fullback, Halfback and Receiver slots. Unlike some of the weaker teams in their division, they are capable of leaning on the passing game whilst still mixing up their playcalling.

Weaknesses: With the team being built around the talent of Greathouse, their Defense has lacked the big star names needed to dominate. Though they play hard they can sometimes be exposed when playing tougher opposition.

Smart teams attempt to break down the Cougars by attacking their O-line, which isn’t as strong as their passing numbers make out. Many teams seek to blitz through and bring down Greathouse before he can make the play. No Greathouse, no Cougars.

Columbia Colonels
A well rounded team, with their star player, Craig Swanson, bringing the pain at the outside LB position. Marshall Coy at Quarterback has a strong arm but is often restricted by his receiving corps, which lack a stand-out passing option. They favor maintaining possession, controlling the clock and slowly moving up the field rather than throwing long for big gains.

Strengths: Strong all round team, good Defense.
Weaknesses: Often lack the ability to make that one big play against a superior team.

Pittsburgh Pioneers
The Pioneers are one of the more unusual teams in the BBFL. While Devonte Levy at TE typically wins the praise as the Pioneer’s main playmaker, their true strength perhaps lies in their special teams where they have a strong set of players with which to gain strong field position, put points on the board and swing close games in their direction.

Strengths: One of the best Special Team units in the League. Their kickers are accurate and powerful, while Isai Kelly, at Kick Return, piles the pressure straight back on whenever he touches the ball.

Weaknesses: They have problem positions, Donavan s3xton at FB often getting the brunt of the blame, having not lived up to the promise he showed when he was drafted by the team, s3xton has increasingly proved himself to be a weak link in the Pioneers’ offense.

Chicago Talons
The talons are one of the weaker teams in the BBFL. With the exception of Alan Gomez, star RB, their Offense often lacks the power to make the big play when under pressure. In an offensive shoot-out, the Talons have a habit of coming out second best. When things are going their way they rely on shutting down opponents with their strong D and trying to keep momentum rolling with their running game.

Strengths: Very strong D, especially at CB. Good special teams. Though Gomez often has to carry the weight of his team on his shoulders, if can break into the open field, he can do major damage.

Weaknesses: Lack of options on offense, can struggle to get back into a game if it starts going against them.

Indianapolis Spartans
The Spartans are a tough team to beat. Taking them down requires containing their offense – easier said than done. Those trying to break through their O-line by Blitzing are often forced to rethink things pretty quickly. Getting through to sack Reed Wagoner at Quarterback is easier said than done.

Strengths: Awesome offense. Even though McPherson is said to be somewhat slow at WR – the Spartans have enough options in their receiver corps to spread the ball around. Once a defense has been weakened, they often strike a k!lling blow with their star Tight End, Stone Lara.

Weaknesses: It’s hard to find any, which is why they are currently sitting pretty near the top of the BBFL. Their Defense isn’t the best in the league, but it won’t help most teams that come up against these guys. You need to bring your A-Game against the boys from Indiana.

Oakland Scourge
The scourge are a team built from the backfield. Their secondary is amongst the best the league has to offer, and they tend to keep a lid on somne of the league’s toughest offenses. Their star player on offense is Dexter Houston a Running Back, renknowned for being tough and reliable. Houston is at his best when running downhill for consistent gains that are tough to stop. Strong fast and agile, Houston embodies the way the Scourge play. It’s often said that the addition of a world class QB would put the scourge right up there amongst the best of the best.

Strengths: Very strong secondary makes it difficult for opponents to make big gains. Often teams will be reluctant to throw long against the scourge, as it’s a team that prides itself on Ballhawking.

Weaknesses: They talk about replacing the QB for a reason. Corey Stark could be generously described as an average BBFL QB.
 8 years ago '07        #53
space
space
When are demos placed on xbl? In the mornings?
 8 years ago '04        #54
MysticSSJosh 
space
space
$1,217 | Props total: 0 0

The demo for Backbreaker, the football alternative promising real-time physics in place of canned animations, will hit Xbox Live for gold subscribers tomorrow. PS3 owners will get the demo "soon."

By "soon," Natural Motion hopes that will mean Tuesday. Xbox Live silver subscribers can expect access to the demo on May 28.

The retail game is out June 1.

Backbreaker Demo Dates Confirmed [Operation Sports]

Send an email to the author of this post at .
 8 years ago '07        #55
space
space
Just played the demo. First play through game is straight. AI seems to go brain dead a like every 8 plays. Straight solid game so far. Was a definite purchase before...this just gives me less to worry about.

Edit: The little stuff will make this game worthwhile. One a running play, the runningback gets hit and falls on top of the defender and STILL keeps trying to move forward since he wasnt down. Nice touch. Damn the AI is screwy though.

Edit: Game is STRAIGHTTTTTTTT! Truthfully i was thinking it wasnt going to be a decent game and more like BCFX. 2nd play through even better. Offense will DEFINITELY take some gettng use to. You have to juke and stuff BEFORE they get to you. Definitely more premeditated unlike twitch in madden. Defense is pretty easy. I just usually pick the mike lb and run left or right or just drop into the curl hook range. Pretty fun. Damn im off to work...imma be wantingto play this all day.

Last edited by CadillacVyse; 05-21-2010 at 07:13 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #56
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,346 | Props total: 3150 3150
^yessir^ waiting on a rip to download, not to impressed with ufc 2010.
 8 years ago '06        #57
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
dl now 1% in! lol
 8 years ago '07        #58
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
just played it concept is cool ill admit but game sucks so much d*ck i rather watch all of kat stacks videos back to back
 8 years ago '10        #59
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
25th? wtf i gotta find out for myself that its garbage 4 days after xboxers? thats some bulls**t!
 8 years ago '06        #60
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
This ish is nice!!!! i just have to get used to the controls cause their kinda like skate in which you have to move the right stick a certain way to juke pass and stuff. i caught a ball juked and got murked on the sideline lollllll
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now