Red Dead Redemption

most viewed right now
 136
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-23-2010, 12:49 PM         #941
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I went into legend mode last night to start the co-op and after beating all 6 missions I went up to a lvl 10 then went to twin peaks for 30 min and went to a level 30 lol. Ima try to get to a 50 before R* fixes this
 06-23-2010, 01:31 PM         #942
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo why every time I go to Free Roam there's only 3 or 4 f**kin people? s**t's gay... where does everybody hang out?

ps3
 7 years ago '04        #943
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TriangleOffense said:
well right now there is a glitch on the ps3 version I just went from a level 1 to 30 in about 45 minutes and never shot my gun.



basically load up any public freeroam and call your horse if it comes then go to another free roam if it doesnt then run to the closest gang hideout and enjoi the free xp
 TriangleOffense said:
I went into legend mode last night to start the co-op and after beating all 6 missions I went up to a lvl 10 then went to twin peaks for 30 min and went to a level 30 lol. Ima try to get to a 50 before R* fixes this
craaazy
i wish i didnt have work
i got to level 49 yesterday and iddnt have time to play, i heard about the bugs so good thing i guess. they fixed this already im gussing? i just decided to leave level 49-50 for when im doing actual co op missions cuz im sure you get xp when doing them
 7 years ago '09        #944
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Dammit. Trying the glitch, but the f**kin horse comes every time.
 7 years ago '04        #945
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Dammit. Trying the glitch, but the f**kin horse comes every time.
ya i believe they fixed it already
 06-23-2010, 11:06 PM         #946
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Dammit. Trying the glitch, but the f**kin horse comes every time.
 restless4207 said:
ya i believe they fixed it already
yes they did and with the quickness
 7 years ago '05        #947
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
If anyone tryna get down with the new Co Op missions hit me up on Live.

JR BeRkoWitZ
 7 years ago '04        #948
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
word i unlocked the advanced co op s**t with my buddy yesterday triangle
but what is the difference? i told him id do those with him today and try to get the golds, pretty much cleared out all the trophies in one sitting lol those co op missions are dope tho for sure

did you get em all already? why do i even ask i dont know lol but im guessing you already did?
 7 years ago '09        #949
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I got all of the trophies on one play thru with a friend except for the 3 advanced ones as well. I haven't played them yet.
 06-24-2010, 01:12 PM         #950
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
word i unlocked the advanced co op s**t with my buddy yesterday triangle
but what is the difference? i told him id do those with him today and try to get the golds, pretty much cleared out all the trophies in one sitting lol those co op missions are dope tho for sure

did you get em all already? why do i even ask i dont know lol but im guessing you already did?
no I did the 6 missions in one night with a buddy and went back to playing Uncharted 2 and Im on my impossible playthrough of Dead Space for that platinum right now but I am going to go back and do these missions more to finish leveling up to a 50 again and to complete the new journal challenges. The way R* did this is great, it adds so much replayability to the game its fantastic and Im in no rush to get the trophies since Im not really a wh0ore Ill get them when I get them but I will be aiming for these ones
 7 years ago '04        #951
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TriangleOffense said:
no I did the 6 missions in one night with a buddy and went back to playing Uncharted 2 and Im on my impossible playthrough of Dead Space for that platinum right now but I am going to go back and do these missions more to finish leveling up to a 50 again and to complete the new journal challenges. The way R* did this is great, it adds so much replayability to the game its fantastic and Im in no rush to get the trophies since Im not really a wh0ore Ill get them when I get them but I will be aiming for these ones
im not a trophy wh0ore take that back dammit!!! lol nah but i chase the trophies for games i like man, i need to get on that dead space really bad, as soon as i get the rdr plat i will start that s**t for sure... along with mgs4 and a couple others

is there anything i need to know before i start it because the less playthroughs the better i was gonna ask you on psn but i really hate msging on that s**t lol or shud i just check if there is a roadmap on ps3trophies?

and yes r* made these good for sure the are really good missions for free thats for damn sure


Last edited by restless4207; 06-24-2010 at 01:39 PM..
 06-24-2010, 02:15 PM         #952
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
yo why every time I go to Free Roam there's only 3 or 4 f**kin people? s**t's gay... where does everybody hang out?

ps3
 7 years ago '04        #953
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Lex Lossis said:
i have no idea why you cannot find bigger games
im usually put into a huge game if i search for a new free roam maybe 3 times?
 7 years ago '10        #954
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
 Lex Lossis said:
It's usually like that for me, but I just chill & do whatever. Then more people start poppin in.
 06-24-2010, 03:58 PM         #955
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
im not a trophy wh0ore take that back dammit!!! lol nah but i chase the trophies for games i like man, i need to get on that dead space really bad, as soon as i get the rdr plat i will start that s**t for sure... along with mgs4 and a couple others

is there anything i need to know before i start it because the less playthroughs the better i was gonna ask you on psn but i really hate msging on that s**t lol or shud i just check if there is a roadmap on ps3trophies?

and yes r* made these good for sure the are really good missions for free thats for damn sure
Well my advice for dead space is this. Play the game once on easy (no difficulty trophies) and really enjoi the game because it is a fantastic game from start to end. Next you need to start a new game + to go through and do a clean up on the trophies now I do also suggest that you keep a save from the begining of each level and one from the middle of each level so incase you do miss something you can go right back to it and just finish it up. on your second playthrough sell everything you can and try to only use one gun so you can upgrade all of your weapons, keep in mind you dont need to fill every slot with a node some can be skipped but this is a very costlly process so you need the 2nd playthrough. now if you intend to platinum the game (and I chased this one because the game is worth the time spent going after the trophies) on Impossible you need to start a clean game so a brand new game and sink every single penny you get into upgrading your rig and your plasma cutter DO NOT BLOW MONEY ON OTHER WEAPONS AND DONT EVEN CARRY OTHER WEAPONS if you only carry the cutter enemies will only drop ammo for the cutter and this is important. if you didnt do the one gun trophy before you do it now and then just enjoi the struggle that was impossible.

Also I never called you a wh0ore. you and me game the same way by only chasing the platinums that we each feel are worth the time to go after.
 7 years ago '04        #956
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TriangleOffense said:
Well my advice for dead space is this. Play the game once on easy (no difficulty trophies) and really enjoi the game because it is a fantastic game from start to end. Next you need to start a new game + to go through and do a clean up on the trophies now I do also suggest that you keep a save from the begining of each level and one from the middle of each level so incase you do miss something you can go right back to it and just finish it up. on your second playthrough sell everything you can and try to only use one gun so you can upgrade all of your weapons, keep in mind you dont need to fill every slot with a node some can be skipped but this is a very costlly process so you need the 2nd playthrough. now if you intend to platinum the game (and I chased this one because the game is worth the time spent going after the trophies) on Impossible you need to start a clean game so a brand new game and sink every single penny you get into upgrading your rig and your plasma cutter DO NOT BLOW MONEY ON OTHER WEAPONS AND DONT EVEN CARRY OTHER WEAPONS if you only carry the cutter enemies will only drop ammo for the cutter and this is important. if you didnt do the one gun trophy before you do it now and then just enjoi the struggle that was impossible.

Also I never called you a wh0ore. you and me game the same way by only chasing the platinums that we each feel are worth the time to go after.
aahah i know i was just joking EHHHHHHHHHH

thanks for the advice man cant wait to see what all the hype is about
 7 years ago '04        #957
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Loving the new co-op, only suggestion I have is don't be on a stupid team

I got to say most challenging co-op mission had to be ammunition, in Tesus azul?

My favorite skill has ot be Marksmen. The sniping for far enemies is all I can say

Most fun mission to me has to be.......The River. Though it's a b**ch when you land in Nosalida.
 7 years ago '04        #958
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Kasssssst said:
Loving the new co-op, only suggestion I have is don't be on a stupid team

I got to say most challenging co-op mission had to be ammunition, in Tesus azul?

My favorite skill has ot be Marksmen. The sniping for far enemies is all I can say

Most fun mission to me has to be.......The River. Though it's a b**ch when you land in Nosalida.

on advanced its way harder
half way there tho for gold for all of em
 7 years ago '04        #959
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Rest what is it more of respawned enemies? or twice as much or what?

Cause I plan to go advanced co-op either tonight or tomorrow
 06-26-2010, 10:20 AM         #960
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:
Rest what is it more of respawned enemies? or twice as much or what?

Cause I plan to go advanced co-op either tonight or tomorrow

more enemies with better accuaracy and you can only use expert aim mode

chan i wont be on RDR this weekend but if your still down to play on mon or tuesday hit me up but "The Lab" is getting all my game time this weekend
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy