Red Dead Redemption

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #821
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I put this together for the Five Finger Fillet for anyone that needs it. I done a quick scan over the net and couldn't find it cause it was kinda frustrating and I didnt want to mess with it. I wrote it all down to figure it out to make it thru without cutting myself once tho. Just in case this can help anybody.

X O X ^ X o x ^ x o x o x ^ x o x ^ x o x o x ^ x o x ^ x o x [run this twice for the first guy, half way thru the first time]

X O X ^ X [] X O X ^ X [] [first round second guy]

X O X ^ X [] X O X ^ X o x ^ x [] x o X ^ x o x ^ x [] x o X ^ x [] x O X O ^ X [] [second round second guy]
 06-06-2010, 02:42 AM         #822
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lvl 50 = plat for me
 8 years ago '08        #823
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1631 1631
 TriangleOffense said:
Lvl 50 = plat for me
Word, I'm Legendary 1 lvl 38 Right now.

Imma go Legendary probably 1 more time after this one, I been f**king around haven't XP grinded yet.
 8 years ago '08        #824
space
space
 SLiKK_KiD said:
Just beat the game. Y do people want to do all the achievements? It doesn't make it fun if u go after those...I just finished the game and did the max fame and honor thing haven't even gotten to master hunter level 3, didnt do any stranger missions or none of that gonna trade this game in now no re-play value for me without it being boring....because the online BLOWS a.ss, half the game your herding cows and breaking horses I mean it was a dope story and the action / red eye is sick but half of this game is trash....
I still don't see why people say online is a.ss. I'm Sollyman's Folly hustling all day and still having fun.
 8 years ago '10        #825
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
^
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #826
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,492 | Props total: 4804 4804
got 100% completion last night Now I gotta get the rest of these trophies :hmm:
 06-06-2010, 11:00 AM         #827
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLiKK_KiD said:
Just beat the game. Y do people want to do all the achievements? It doesn't make it fun if u go after those...I just finished the game and did the max fame and honor thing haven't even gotten to master hunter level 3, didnt do any stranger missions or none of that gonna trade this game in now no re-play value for me without it being boring....because the online BLOWS a.ss, half the game your herding cows and breaking horses I mean it was a dope story and the action / red eye is sick but half of this game is trash....
this is an something you can talk about all day and you wont win. some people find it fun some dont its all personal choice so saying its not fun is your opinion, while I agree with you in some aspects (whoring terrible games like hanah montana is a fukin disgrace) I am def hunting this platinum and It did make it fun as hell
 8 years ago '09        #828
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 SLiKK_KiD said:
Just beat the game. Y do people want to do all the achievements? It doesn't make it fun if u go after those...
I go after the platinum for every game that I can take that much of. I think sometimes some of the trophies can be a blast to get, and adds replayability to some games in some minor ways. Read Dead will be my 25th, and I can't wait to knock off the next 25.
 8 years ago '05        #829
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
i k!lled and skinned 18 bears last night in one trip to tall trees lol went in gangsta as f**k...got off my horse and just walked around and k!lled everything i saw...went over to mexico sold everything, got about 4 grand haha
 8 years ago '08        #830
space
space
 SLiKK_KiD said:
it is worse than mw2 with the camping, on one of the maps in mexico their whole team was sitting in the back with buffalo rifles and literally picking us off as we respawned on the other side....
Only thing you have to do is go around them and come up behind them.

Just don't sprint.
 8 years ago '05        #831
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Only thing you have to do is go around them and come up behind them.

Just don't sprint.
he aint talkin bout in a match he talkin about in free roam sprint or dont sprint u still show up on the map in free roam
 8 years ago '08        #832
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
he aint talkin bout in a match he talkin about in free roam sprint or dont sprint u still show up on the map in free roam
Go to another part of the map.

That's even easier.
 8 years ago '08        #833
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
I Cant find any f**king beavers! are they in the water or something? :sadcam:
 8 years ago '09        #834
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
How come when I get online I can't find a single person to play against?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #835
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
 SXL said:
I Cant find any f**king beavers! are they in the water or something? :sadcam:
dem f**kers are in black water, not even near water. out on da prairie wit da f**kin buffalo and s**t

and at dat cougar challenge where u k!ll em wit da knife...

took me forever to do it, i didnt use a gun at all and got k!lled like 20 times before i completed it. Lil bastards wud swipe me and jus run... f**kers are fast and powerful...
 8 years ago '10        #836
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 Trae Jay said:
dem f**kers are in black water, not even near water. out on da prairie wit da f**kin buffalo and s**t

and at dat cougar challenge where u k!ll em wit da knife...

took me forever to do it, i didnt use a gun at all and got k!lled like 20 times before i completed it. Lil bastards wud swipe me and jus run... f**kers are fast and powerful...
I thought they were over in Tall Trees by the water. I was looking at the map in the case last night, but I was faded so I might be wrong.

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 06-06-2010 at 11:15 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #837
space
space
Look anywhere where there is water/Snow.

Aka Tall Trees.
 8 years ago '06        #838
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
I'm glad to see that i'm not the only trophy wh0ore here, lol, i really thought i was the only one. I'm 1 trophy away from getting another platinum. Will be my 24th and would be higher if i hadn't taken 3 months off from my ps3. I'd also like to proudly say that none of my platinums consits of s**tty games like ice age 3, UP, etc....I had the lead on my friends for awhile until they decided to rent from game fly and play nothing but the s**ttiest and easiest trophy games, i'm now like 5 plats behind them but i wont lower myself to that level...not yet at least lol

Last edited by d4deesnuts; 06-06-2010 at 11:41 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #839
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
just figured out how the game got boring to me...everytime i had to got to a new mission i would ride my hourse...lol and that s**t too long to travel... didnt know that you could set up camp and travel to the way point that way...... @ me.
 06-07-2010, 09:18 AM         #840
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLiKK_KiD said:
Fast Horse + Horse Pills = you get there in no time, I'm always stocked up on horse pills...cheaper than buying campsites
you only have to buy the advanced campsite once man
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy