Red Dead Redemption

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-04-2010, 12:41 AM         #801
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The recently announced and free-to-download Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack for Red Dead Redemption will be available June 22nd for both Xbox LIVE® (requires Xbox LIVE Gold Membership for online play) and PlayStation®Network. The pack includes six all-new co-op multiplayer missions to play with 2-4 players.
 8 years ago '04        #802
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
finally finsihed the jack missions and the last stranger missions gotta jsut clean up all the other s**t now...

how do i raise my fame the fastest? i need to get the trophy with max honor and fame its really irritating because i cannot work on getting the 5000 bounty and the hungarian half bred escape from the marshalls trophy until i get that one done. any ideas?

and tri & kain: i got all the online trophies cept for the posse and the max level one now, whenever u guys are gonna get a posse going imma need your help for the posse trophy for sure - and of course i will help you guys get whatever you need

the top scorer 3 times in a ffa i did with just another friend, doing the ffa gold rush 1 on 1, i won 3 games in a row and then he won 3 games in a row... the 4 team game wins in a row one is a lil more annoying but def doable

Last edited by restless4207; 06-04-2010 at 03:59 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #803
restless4207 
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
aight im bout to post some info that some of yall might find helpful to know when going after that Redeemed (100% completion) trophy/achievement

and be warned its blacked out for a reason there is spoilers for the end of the game so if you havent beatin the game yet and dont wanna know dont click

[spoiler - click to view]

and dont forget that rockstar social club has a %100 checklist to make it easier to keep track of what you have and what you need to do.

also, you know there is one stranger mission ("i know you") you CANNOT DO AS
[spoiler - click to view]

MARSTEN??
 8 years ago '05        #804
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
^^ yea but that ones not hard to find lol i passed that dude a million times
 8 years ago '04        #805
restless4207 
space
space
^^
just making sure you knew ahaha im sure a lot of ppl didnt miss that, but still

kain how delayed is that 100% checklist
cuz its saying i havent met one stranger lol
i have done them all?!?!?

i didnt get the horse for 20 missions trophy for some reason, that is gonna be a b**ch!!!
 8 years ago '05        #806
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
i dont know exactly but i know i checked and mine was wrong then like a hr and a half later i checked and it was right just check your stranger list in your stats and make sure theres 19
 06-04-2010, 07:05 PM         #807
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chan, you can do the bounty and horse trophy with kood karma or whatever just go and buy the bandana put it on and it masks your honor so you wont lose or gain honor while doing it
 8 years ago '05        #808
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
aight tri chan and train we gotta start posse-in up i only got 4 trophys now til plat and 3 of em have somethin to do with a group lol gotta get 10 a.ssist in a hideout, 4 st8 wins in gang matches, and the max posse. then get to level 50 and im plat im at 26 now so half way there lol
 06-04-2010, 07:15 PM         #809
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
aight tri chan and train we gotta start posse-in up i only got 4 trophys now til plat and 3 of em have somethin to do with a group lol gotta get 10 a.ssist in a hideout, 4 st8 wins in gang matches, and the max posse. then get to level 50 and im plat im at 26 now so half way there lol
I need 3 more bandits caught or k!lled then im 100% and will be all over MP so Im down, Ill run some tonight if your on when Im done watching entourage with the wifey. I tried it today and got to a level 8 or something did a few gang hideouts and rode around on my donkey shooting everyone else in the free roam room lol

and hey Jester and Shot both have this game as well along with baoahkojdhaj badoo.

ohh and Kain, zipper restored my mag character today so I can load it up tuesday and get my plat lol

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 06-04-2010 at 07:18 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #810
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
had to take a break from this game...it got boring..

and everytime i get on free roam...theres only like 4 other ppl on the map...
 8 years ago '04        #811
restless4207 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
chan, you can do the bounty and horse trophy with kood karma or whatever just go and buy the bandana put it on and it masks your honor so you wont lose or gain honor while doing it
word forgot about that

DtownThugsta313 said:
ya all i need is the full posse and the max level and got all the online ones, down to help you guys for sure cuz i will need to level up eitherway

TriangleOffense said:
I need 3 more bandits caught or k!lled then im 100% and will be all over MP so Im down, Ill run some tonight if your on when Im done watching entourage with the wifey. I tried it today and got to a level 8 or something did a few gang hideouts and rode around on my donkey shooting everyone else in the free roam room lol

and hey Jester and Shot both have this game as well along with baoahkojdhaj badoo.

ohh and Kain, zipper restored my mag character today so I can load it up tuesday and get my plat lol
they reduced some of the rediculous s**t on mag right?
 06-04-2010, 10:38 PM         #812
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i finally beat the main story, brilliant game.
 06-04-2010, 11:44 PM         #813
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
word forgot about that

ya all i need is the full posse and the max level and got all the online ones, down to help you guys for sure cuz i will need to level up eitherway

they reduced some of the rediculous s**t on mag right?
yup and thats why I asked them to restore my character. I put 700 hours into that game I earned my fukin plat. Im gonna pop it in, update, hear a PING then redelete my character so Im not tempted to play it again.

and yeah Im ready to go this weekend I got my 100% so I just have online and the 500 k!lls with a mounted weapon to go
 8 years ago '05        #814
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
so anybody else see that jonah hex trailer and wish that those twin gatlins he had on the horse was in red dead
 8 years ago '04        #815
restless4207 
space
space
f**king cougar bastards
im still doing that stupid one

i was chasing a couger after i shot and i injured its b**ch a.ss with my knife and then a bear comes and captain saves a hoe that b**ch with one swipe

hilarious to say the least, but i was f**king pissed lol
 06-05-2010, 04:37 PM         #816
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
f**king cougar bastards
im still doing that stupid one

i was chasing a couger after i shot and i injured its b**ch a.ss with my knife and then a bear comes and captain saves a hoe that b**ch with one swipe

hilarious to say the least, but i was f**king pissed lol
1 shot to the hind legs then 1 swipe and done. im getting online in a few to do all the hideouts in one free roam the ima stroll to mehico from blackwater and just shoot s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #817
restless4207 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
1 shot to the hind legs then 1 swipe and done. im getting online in a few to do all the hideouts in one free roam the ima stroll to mehico from blackwater and just shoot s**t.
thats wha ti mean
i shot the bastard in the hind legs and i was chasing the btich with my knife
then a bear comes to the rescue lol
 8 years ago '04        #818
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I been on this s**t hard today, can't stop playing. Story is great

And I just got to the part with Reyes f**kin that broad, I was
 8 years ago '04        #819
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
and I'mma try online in a few hours for the first time. PSN is jnix08
 8 years ago '05        #820
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
awesome game no doubt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy