Red Dead Redemption

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #781
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TriangleOffense said:
I gotta go k!ll 3 bears with one shot each right now and I gotta find these last few stranger missions to get the outfits completed. Also BOARs suck to find
no way there are tons of boars where the beavers are on the map
if you look at the map that they give u they have all the animals on there showing you where to go, if you look for the beaver icon on that poster/map you will find boars in that same area

one shot bear k!lls sounds pretty hard tho
the stranger missions are really easy what ones are u on? i hope you are riding a hungarian half bred because one of the stranger missions you need to give the dude one
 8 years ago '08        #782
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
 TriangleOffense said:
I gotta go k!ll 3 bears with one shot each right now and I gotta find these last few stranger missions to get the outfits completed. Also BOARs suck to find
Buffalo Rifle+Dead Eye.

Piece of cake.

MP had got kinda boring to me so I went into Legendary mode.

Now the spark is back and I'm having even more fun...gotta get on my Sollyman's Folly grind tho.
 8 years ago '05        #783
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 restless4207 said:
word man the jack missions take longer than i expected, i thought i would be done the main story by now but im not

i have done all the stranger missions apart from the one u get after doing the main missions.

f**k i heard one of the challrnges you have to disarm 6 ppl with one clip...
yea thats sharpshooter rank 10 get 6 disarms in a row without reloading or changing weapons. its actually easier than it sounds go to gaptooth breach you know the mines k!ll everybody outside the mines like normal then go in the mines and get the disarms there just make sure you have some chewin tabacc and some moonshine and use a pistol trust me just use dead eye everytime u use dead eye the gun auto reloads and it doest count as a reload so the 6 will still count

rank 9 is the kinda the same its just k!ll 6 animals instead of disarm 6 people ues the evans repeater for the 22 clip size and just find a area where theres like 2 or 3 animals on the ground and a bunch of birds flyin around

Last edited by DtownThugsta313; 06-03-2010 at 12:16 PM..
 06-03-2010, 12:16 PM         #784
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yooooooo.....
[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #785
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
^^ if you were tryin to black it out gotta put the spoiler tag around it or click that sp button on the right in advanced
 8 years ago '04        #786
restless4207 
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
yea thats sharpshooter rank 10 get 6 disarms in a row without reloading or changing weapons. its actually easier than it sounds go to gaptooth breach you know the mines k!ll everybody outside the mines like normal then go in the mines and get the disarms there just make sure you have some chewin tabacc and some moonshine and use a pistol trust me just use dead eye everytime u use dead eye the gun auto reloads and it doest count as a reload so the 6 will still count

rank 9 is the kinda the same its just k!ll 6 animals instead of disarm 6 people ues the evans repeater for the 22 clip size and just find a area where theres like 2 or 3 animals on the ground and a bunch of birds flyin around
ill try that s**t when i get there for sure lol thanks for the help

DtownThugsta313 said:
^^ if you were tryin to black it out gotta put the spoiler tag around it or click that sp button on the right in advanced
yo man thank god you told him to put that s**t on and he did it before i came in here, im really close to the end and i have no idea whats going to happen other than the fact that soon i am going to be jack
 8 years ago '10        #787
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 adadfalife607 said:
yooooooo.....

Ay, just keep playing man. You're almost there.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 06-03-2010 at 03:46 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #788
space
space
Oh and SupaChan to get the buffalo rifle finish level 5 in the Hunter Challenges then it will be available in all weapon stores.

And to let you know, level 5 is one of the hardest.

Which is

If anybody needs any help with the challenges, let me know I'll tell you exactly what to do or go.
 8 years ago '05        #789
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
anyone else on ps3 look at there trophy list and notice that the co-op trophies are on there now
 8 years ago '10        #790
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 DtownThugsta313 said:
anyone else on ps3 look at there trophy list and notice that the co-op trophies are on there now
Yeah, I noticed that too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 06-03-2010 at 03:47 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #791
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Rockstar Games is pleased to announce today the release date of the much awaited Co-Op Mission Pack for Red Dead Redemption on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Fans who enjoyed Red Dead Redemption can go ahead and download the Outlaws to the End Co-Op Mission Pack on June 22. The DLC will include six brand-new co-op missions, new challenges, multiplayer XP rewards, and an opportunity to unlock additional Trophies and Achievements.
With the new DLC, up to four players can team up together online to do the thrilling missions of the game. Check back with us on June 22nd for our exclusive hands-on for the DLC.

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #792
restless4207 
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Rockstar Games is pleased to announce today the release date of the much awaited Co-Op Mission Pack for Red Dead Redemption on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Fans who enjoyed Red Dead Redemption can go ahead and download the Outlaws to the End Co-Op Mission Pack on June 22. The DLC will include six brand-new co-op missions, new challenges, multiplayer XP rewards, and an opportunity to unlock additional Trophies and Achievements.
With the new DLC, up to four players can team up together online to do the thrilling missions of the game. Check back with us on June 22nd for our exclusive hands-on for the DLC.

Posted via Mobile Device

s**t just got serious
 8 years ago '04        #793
restless4207 
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Oh and SupaChan to get the buffalo rifle finish level 5 in the Hunter Challenges then it will be available in all weapon stores.

And to let you know, level 5 is one of the hardest.

Which is

If anybody needs any help with the challenges, let me know I'll tell you exactly what to do or go.
that is the exact challenge im on
f**king bastards always k!ll me lol and i can never find them when i want to but they always fine me when i dont want to lol

thanks tho ill buy the buffalo gat as soon as i can

where do you find the most cougars? sometimes im too lazy to pull out the map and check
 8 years ago '05        #794
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
 restless4207 said:
f**king bastards always k!ll me lol and i can never find them when i want to but they always fine me when i dont want to lol

where do you find the most cougars? sometimes im too lazy to pull out the map and check
go to fort mercer there always around there just be prepared lol and have a lot of meds and dont be on your horse lmao cause as we all know one swipe and its dead
 8 years ago '08        #795
space
space
 restless4207 said:

Rio Bravo next to Fort Mercer for sure...and the area southeast of Blackwater where the boars are SUPPOSE to be.
But aye have anyone ever been attacked by a random a.ss cougar in a random a.ss spot where the don't suppose to be?
They always attack u when u doin something important like picking flowers..because I remember one of them owned me in mexico...IN THE f**kIN DESERT while i was pickin flowers...and no it wasnt a bobcat or jaguar..this was a f**kin cougar....I was sad after that. =(
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by TheFuckinEmpire; 06-03-2010 at 05:23 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #796
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Rio Bravo next to Fort Mercer for sure...and the area southeast of Blackwater where the boars are SUPPOSE to be.
But aye have anyone ever been attacked by a random a.ss cougar in a random a.ss spot where the don't suppose to be?
They always attack u when u doin something important like picking flowers..because I remember one of them owned me in mexico...IN THE f**kIN DESERT while i was pickin flowers...and no it wasnt a bobcat or jaguar..this was a f**kin cougar....I was sad after that. =(
Posted via Mobile Device
yea they be in mexico all the time really in that spot u gotta go for khan
 06-03-2010, 08:47 PM         #797
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did the cougars today, in Tall Trees right by the border between grass and snow. One shot in the hind legs with the Powerfull Automatic Pistol (the one you get when you arive in blackwater) and then a quick switch to the knife and bang. It literally took 10 seconds, and the 2nd sniper rifle you get is better than the buffalo rifle for the 3 bears one shot challenge or at least I thought so.

The thing that got me today was the fukin foxes. For some reason those little furry pieces of red s**t didnt want to die and they had some of the cocaine drink that made them fast as a fukin cheetah cause even on my black beauty I couldnt catch those little f**kers
 06-03-2010, 09:04 PM         #798
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too much spoilers in here now and im no way near finished yet
 8 years ago '04        #799
restless4207 
space
space
talking about challenges is spoilers?
 06-04-2010, 12:16 AM         #800
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
too much spoilers in here now and im no way near finished yet
the spoilers have been blocked out the stuff we are talking about openly has no affect on the story
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now