Red Dead Redemption

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #761
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TriangleOffense said:
Im around 82% or so and I didnt hunt for anything really I just played and strayed alot. Im going to go back and read through the s**t I need to finish now, I know I have 1 more hideout to do and from your comment I know some Buffalo need their a.sses whipped so Im going to do that today as well then just mess around with the rest of the strangers and the survivalist stuff until its 100%. I did the $5000 bounty and the Ride Away On A White Horse trophy today at the same time ohh and I need to slap some people around in saloons and win @ liars dice, just little time filler stuff now
ahaha ya i gotta do some of the small s**ts like that as well
i always get busted cheating in poker ahahah

TriangleOffense said:
yeah you can do them after the main story even ones you started can be finished later
 DtownThugsta313 said:
nah u can do em when ever
sweet
 8 years ago '04        #762
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 785 785
 restless4207 said:
ahaha ya i gotta do some of the small s**ts like that as well
i always get busted cheating in poker ahahah
me too....wtf kinda s**t is that?? that needle NEVER stays in the middle
 8 years ago '04        #763
restless4207 
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
my buddy told me when your cheating by taking the bottom card its a lot harder than switching the cards, im going to give it another shot sucks tho costing me 100 bucks eahc time i try it and get busted lol

i havent lost a duel yet so its all good
 8 years ago '06        #764
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3135 3135
i dont think i've commented much in this thread about this game but the game is amazing except for a few boring missions towards the end, but it serves its purpose i guess. I'm also only 3 trophies away from getting another platinum, so if any of ya'll need any tips on any trophies/achievements, i'll do my best. Only trophies i need are the lvl 50 from mp(currently at 21), 100% game completion(currently at 95%), and the one where u use a horse for 20 straight missions cuz mine kept dying from dumb s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #765
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
98.5% complete only thing i gotta do is like 10 bountys but its hard to do when there not postin em up to be done lol
 06-02-2010, 07:55 PM         #766
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do you accept invites when you are already in a multiplayer game? Do you have to back out to free roam?
 06-02-2010, 07:56 PM         #767
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
98.5% complete only thing i gotta do is like 10 bountys but its hard to do when there not postin em up to be done lol
nice. ive been mixing it up, I still have some stranger stuff to do and a ton of uniform crap to find not to mention I need to win all the mini games in certain places. I love it and will be taking another day or 2 to get the 100% in game done then Im going for the MP stuff. This is a platinum well worth chasing down so Im going to try and have it done before the dlc hits
 8 years ago '06        #768
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,364 | Props total: 5610 5610

I don't know if this has been posted already but it's helping me find all the animals I need to k!ll.
 8 years ago '10        #769
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
So, I finished the game....was going around doing the side stuff and I go & get the 1st treasure. After that, I'm heading to the 2nd one. I'm riding and me & the horse just go up in the air and freeze. Then I keep pushing X and its just skipping along in the air, freezing in between.

Quit the game, started from where I set up my campsite....same s**t happened again. Quit, started over and started riding in a different direction....same s**t happened. Wtf?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #770
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
 restless4207 said:
are you sure?? i got 1000 xp from just being at pikes basin while my posse member ran thru it himself. he got almost 2000xp

100xp for each of the 3 crates. along with all the enemies, it takes a lil longer tho

i was hooting the bong and told him to just run thru it himself. i didnt k!ll anyone just stood there and i got 1000xp lol
Well your right but think about it like this.

Pike's Basin takes nearly 10 mins and you get like 2000, but Soloman's Folly takes 2-3 mins and get over 1500 xp.
 8 years ago '05        #771
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Well your right but think about it like this.

Pike's Basin takes nearly 10 mins and you get like 2000, but Soloman's Folly takes 2-3 mins and get over 1500 xp.
right me and dtrain did it in like a min and a half when i got 1600 xp
 8 years ago '05        #772
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
aight im bout to post some info that some of yall might find helpful to know when going after that Redeemed (100% completion) trophy/achievement

and be warned its blacked out for a reason there is spoilers for the end of the game so if you havent beatin the game yet and dont wanna know dont click

[spoiler - click to view]

and dont forget that rockstar social club has a %100 checklist to make it easier to keep track of what you have and what you need to do.

06-03-2010, 12:09 AM         #773
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everytime I get arrested it stays on da loading screen wtf man
how the f**k does it start doing this outta nowhere?????
 06-03-2010, 12:17 AM         #774
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kain

Thanks for that checklist thing, even though its messed up its still better to have than not to have. I made up a list of my own if I get to the point over the next day or two where I cant find the stuff I need by just playing and reading the ingame stuff then Im going to have to resort to a guide for the last stranger missions and to find out what the f**k a treasure hunter bounty is
 8 years ago '05        #775
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
Kain

Thanks for that checklist thing, even though its messed up its still better to have than not to have. I made up a list of my own if I get to the point over the next day or two where I cant find the stuff I need by just playing and reading the ingame stuff then Im going to have to resort to a guide for the last stranger missions and to find out what the f**k a treasure hunter bounty is
only thing its messed up on is like the strangers and the challenges everything else is pretty accurate its not an instant update tho takes about an hr or so and as far s the treasure hunger bounty you'll get that as your doin the 20 bounty locations just keep checkin between Armadillo and MacFarlane's Ranch for the bounties there and you'll get one of em. and if u get stuck like i did get stuck on a stranger or two lol check out its got everything
 8 years ago '06        #776
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3135 3135
i'm now at 99.4% complete and i think i need a total of at least 8 bounties done in mexico and i currently have 2 done, so that should be the missing .6% right there....
 8 years ago '04        #777
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 collegeboy58 said:
tap the L analog stick if you hold it for more then 1-2 sec it will be harder to keep the stick on the middle...
 8 years ago '05        #778
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
 d4deesnuts said:
i'm now at 99.4% complete and i think i need a total of at least 8 bounties done in mexico and i currently have 2 done, so that should be the missing .6% right there....
it might it might not just check out that 100% post i did a couple post up cause i had like 8 bounties in mexico did em and i was only at 99.5
 8 years ago '04        #779
restless4207 
space
space
word man the jack missions take longer than i expected, i thought i would be done the main story by now but im not

i have done all the stranger missions apart from the one u get after doing the main missions.

f**k i heard one of the challrnges you have to disarm 6 ppl with one clip...
 06-03-2010, 11:48 AM         #780
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
word man the jack missions take longer than i expected, i thought i would be done the main story by now but im not

i have done all the stranger missions apart from the one u get after doing the main missions.

f**k i heard one of the challrnges you have to disarm 6 ppl with one clip...
I gotta go k!ll 3 bears with one shot each right now and I gotta find these last few stranger missions to get the outfits completed. Also BOARs suck to find
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now