Red Dead Redemption

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #741
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Level 42 in multiplayer. =]
All them f**king Soloman's Follys, Pike Basin's, and Twin Rocks.
8 more to go, f**k going Legendary, it's not worth it.
What is Soloman's Folly? Is that one of the gang hideouts?
I been playing Pike's Basin over and over to get my s**t up but it's taking forever
 8 years ago '08        #742
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
 TheIncomparable said:
What is Soloman's Folly? Is that one of the gang hideouts?
I been playing Pike's Basin over and over to get my s**t up but it's taking forever
Yea it's a gang hideout but I think it's a PS3 exclusive.

It's basically the shortest and easiest Gang hideout on the game, also it gives you the most XP from what I experienced.

It's only 30 enemies to k!ll most of the time I had got a 30 k!ll chain with 0 deaths so you can figure out how fast paced and easy it is.
 06-01-2010, 08:41 PM         #743
PUA Lifestyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone on xbox live looking for someone else to play with add me as a friend. It gets a little boring playing by myself online and with stupid team mates.

II nRAG3D II
 8 years ago '06        #744
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
can someone give me an unbiased stan-free opinion on which system I'm better off getting red dead for?
 8 years ago '05        #745
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 beantown85 said:
can someone give me an unbiased stan-free opinion on which system I'm better off getting red dead for?
truthfully the only diff between the 2 is the ps3 version has the extra outfit and gang hideout. if that doesnt matter then its basically which one do u have more friends on
 8 years ago '10        #746
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Just finished the game, wowwww.....wasn't really expecting that, but I should have somewhat.
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-02-2010, 12:52 AM         #747
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Kain and Chan

With the 3 of us plus Jester my buddy Cryptech, Shadows Creed from MAG days, DTrain and bobaloobadoobadoo we have a full posse set up ready to go.

W00t

Ill have single player done tomorrow, not to 100% but story complete so Im going to jump online for awhile after that and get it going.
 8 years ago '04        #748
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I was gonna wait to do multiplayer this weekend, but I think I'm gonna get on it tonight.

The more single player I play, the better this game gets. It started off like one big a.ss tutorial, but now with the bounties and the side missions, game is mad fun.

That and playing poker is
 8 years ago '04        #749
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Quick question for anyone. Keep in mind I beat story mode already.

My question is

[spoiler - click to view]

BTW took over an hr and change (a-lot at that ) for me in Multiplayer to complete all the gang hideouts in a single session
 8 years ago '06        #750
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 DtownThugsta313 said:
truthfully the only diff between the 2 is the ps3 version has the extra outfit and gang hideout. if that doesnt matter then its basically which one do u have more friends on
okay cool. I just wanted to make sure there's no major glitches or framerate issues with one of them or something that would make it worse than the other system n vice versa
 8 years ago '04        #751
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TriangleOffense said:
@ Kain and Chan

With the 3 of us plus Jester my buddy Cryptech, Shadows Creed from MAG days, DTrain and bobaloobadoobadoo we have a full posse set up ready to go.

W00t

Ill have single player done tomorrow, not to 100% but story complete so Im going to jump online for awhile after that and get it going.
sounds good, i need to get that full posse trophy too so that works for me, i have a bunch of friends who play this game too

i will have sp done later today too, i was playing yesterday but just doing a bunch of the side crap

Kasssssst said:
BTW took over an hr and change (a-lot at that ) for me in Multiplayer to complete all the gang hideouts in a single session
done that, i had to do that with only a knife and throwing weapons, i now have to do the 2 hardest hideouts without dying
 8 years ago '04        #752
restless4207 
space
space
and yes pikes basin seems to be the best place to level up

i will try solomans folly and compare for sure tho
 8 years ago '05        #753
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
 restless4207 said:
and yes pikes basin seems to be the best place to level up

i will try solomans folly and compare for sure tho
soloman is better lol everytime i do that thing i get like 1600 xp

TriangleOffense said:
@ Kain and Chan

W00t

martmart is on too
 8 years ago '04        #754
restless4207 
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
soloman is better lol everytime i do that thing i get like 1600 xp

are you sure?? i got 1000 xp from just being at pikes basin while my posse member ran thru it himself. he got almost 2000xp

100xp for each of the 3 crates. along with all the enemies, it takes a lil longer tho

i was hooting the bong and told him to just run thru it himself. i didnt k!ll anyone just stood there and i got 1000xp lol
 06-02-2010, 12:44 PM         #755
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so I beat the SP today, Gonna get it to 100% before I jump on MP though and I really liked the story even though I already knew the ending
 8 years ago '05        #756
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
so I beat the SP today, Gonna get it to 100% before I jump on MP though and I really liked the story even though I already knew the ending
yea im at like 95% im bout to get 100 soon
 8 years ago '04        #757
restless4207 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
word im gonna finish sp today as well

DtownThugsta313 said:
damn you went all out kain

can you answer this for me tho do you need to do all the stranger missions before you finish the story? because ive been running around trying to get em done and i prety much am now forced to take a mission in blackwater... i have a couple missions left but im just wondering if you can do all that s**t after you finish the story

Last edited by restless4207; 06-02-2010 at 01:03 PM..
 06-02-2010, 01:04 PM         #758
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
Im around 82% or so and I didnt hunt for anything really I just played and strayed alot. Im going to go back and read through the s**t I need to finish now, I know I have 1 more hideout to do and from your comment I know some Buffalo need their a.sses whipped so Im going to do that today as well then just mess around with the rest of the strangers and the survivalist stuff until its 100%. I did the $5000 bounty and the Ride Away On A White Horse trophy today at the same time ohh and I need to slap some people around in saloons and win @ liars dice, just little time filler stuff now
 06-02-2010, 01:04 PM         #759
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:

can you answer this for me tho do you need to do all the stranger missions before you finish the story? because ive been running around trying to get em done and i prety much am now forced to take a mission in blackwater... i have a couple missions left but im just wondering if you can do all that s**t after you finish the story
yeah you can do them after the main story even ones you started can be finished later
 8 years ago '05        #760
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
 restless4207 said:

nah u can do em when ever
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy