most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #701
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 Game375 said:
Ook even the white ? Strangers opposed to the purple ? Strangers. For example the one where a man is beating his woman and calls her his cattle. Ur supposed to buy her for 200. Well I messed that one up and can't seem to get this guy to reapper. I didn't k!ll him, lassoed him to let the girl free but I failed it. Pretty sure I need that one for one of the outfits and 100%
Posted via Mobile Device
lol yea i shot n k!lled that dude instead of givin em 200 and it said she was too scared or some s**t and i failed but after like a game day or 2 it came back
 8 years ago '04        #702
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 DtownThugsta313 said:
lol yea i shot n k!lled that dude instead of givin em 200 and it said she was too scared or some s**t and i failed but after like a game day or 2 it came back
i bought that hoe and then she ended up getting murked out by the pimp

then i had a duel with the pimp cuz i wanted my 200 bucks back, stupid guy called me out

couple deep breathes, and a close up later
3 taps on the r1 on the head region followed by the r2 tap and boom boom boom pimps brains all on the wall lol

god i love that dead eye sometimes, it makes it look sooooo s3xy sometimes
 8 years ago '04        #703
restless4207 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
yeah I was wicked wrong and not ashamed to admit it.
i knew you would convert, and im glad you did for real man

i wouldnt of wanted you to miss out on this one paaaaatnaaa

anyways, i was being slow with the solo aspect for a reason, but im coming to the ending now.

whenever you and kain wanna posse up let me know man, dont know about kain but you said you were soloing it first, i have been doing the same but i am running outta story and i have been playing online at least once a day nowadays

ive been blasting thru all the hideouts online and trying to do some of the harder bounty challenges but whenever u wanna try those out and need help let me know, or if you need to know anything about how the mp works, it is a lil different from the solo and i was confused at frist, but once u know how it all works its pretty f**king sweet man

i gotta go thru some of the hideouts using only throwing knife and melee, gonna be fun times lol

and tri propz for the red dead link man, i was looking for that s**t

Last edited by restless4207; 05-31-2010 at 02:54 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #704
restless4207 
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
lol i just got the 5000 bounty pardon trophy took a min lol and i got the dark horse outta it that horse gangsta look like it got attacked by a pack of cougars and survived

i heard that horse has major battle scars on it and its a f**king beast, doesnt it have really bad stamina too?

you knwo whats hilarious i havent used any of the items from my sachel, i just realized the other day you can use that s**t to make your horse stamina restore

does anyone use that s**t lol i mean for reals i havent used any of it at all, i have used bait and the campsite, that is about it lol
 8 years ago '10        #705
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
^only thing I've used is the medicine & the campsite.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #706
restless4207 
space
space
 aka ReeSe said:
^only thing I've used is the medicine & the campsite.
Posted via Mobile Device
you will use the bait once u go hunting more

it you SHOULD be using the bait lol

i dont evne use the medicine, the only time i have used it is when i gave it to that girl and when i had to use it in one of the first missions
 05-31-2010, 03:45 PM         #707
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the hell do you do a duel. the tutorial went by too fast for me to read and for some reason its not logged in my journal
 8 years ago '05        #708
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
 restless4207 said:

i dont evne use the medicine, the only time i have used it is when i gave it to that girl and when i had to use it in one of the first missions
yea i think the only time ive used the apples to restore the horse stamina was when i was doin the horse race but those horse pills for the more stamina for a short time i use that a lot when i have ride a long distance and cant use the improved campsite cause then the store will be closed when i get there lol
 8 years ago '06        #709
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #710
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
 restless4207 said:

Yeah, I haven't did any hunting really. Just k!lled stuff I saw along the way.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #711
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 797 797
Anybody else give the opium man his $1000 then hog tie and take him to the desert then shoot him in the head and get the $1000 back
 8 years ago '04        #712
restless4207 
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
Anybody else give the opium man his $1000 then hog tie and take him to the desert then shoot him in the head and get the $1000 back
exactly what i did lol pass the mission and then get my money back lol
 8 years ago '04        #713
restless4207 
space
space
@ tri

i got this from red dead wiki

When dueling, Marston will make use of a special form of Dead-Eye. Before, or upon the countdown, the player must chose to either draw quickly, before their opponent and sacrifice accuracy; or, alternatively, to draw more slowly and increase his accuracy with their sidearm.
A duel in it's early stages, featuring Marston himself

After their weapon is successfully drawn, the player will paint the opposing duelist with reticules, using the Dead-Eye system, and then fire. Successfully disabling or k!lling the opposing dueler will generate fame for the player. To earn the maximum amount of honor the player must Shoot the opponents hat and then Disarm him by shooting the opponents' weapon.

Some opponents (mission or stranger mission based) cannot be disarmed and have to be k!lled for the duel to be won, rather than achieving a disarm when their weapon is targetted, a very small portion of the vertical bar will be filled leaving you with less shots to defeat them and win the duel.

this is how to do it on xbox, you can aaply the same for ps3

Wait until it says "Draw". Immediately press and hold the left trigger. This will begin dead eye mode automatically. Your reticule will appear below the other gunman's feet. Use the right stick to move the reticule up to the area of the body you wish to shoot.

You should notice that the reticule strobes, the pieces move from far away from the center of the reticule to near the center of it; the closer to the center, the better!

When the aiming reticule is over the part of the body you wish to shoot wait until its pieces are very close to the center (of the reticule area) and then press the right trigger to paint the target.

The closer they are to the center, the higher your score. The higher your score, the larger an area is filled in the vertical bar to the right. If the other gunman's first line in the bar is higher than yours, you will lose. So, click when the reticule pieces are as close as possible.
 8 years ago '04        #714
restless4207 
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
yea i think the only time ive used the apples to restore the horse stamina was when i was doin the horse race but those horse pills for the more stamina for a short time i use that a lot when i have ride a long distance and cant use the improved campsite cause then the store will be closed when i get there lol
the whole time i thot the horse pills were to k!ll the horse lol
i decided to read the info and i was like WTFFFF when i found out it is steriods for the horse lol
 8 years ago '08        #715
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1654 1654
Level 42 in multiplayer. =]
All them f**king Soloman's Follys, Pike Basin's, and Twin Rocks.
8 more to go, f**k going Legendary, it's not worth it.
 8 years ago '07        #716
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2383 2383
These are end game spoilers. Don't read if you haven't finished the game.

Did anybody else

at the end?

Last edited by Syringe; 05-31-2010 at 05:22 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #717
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2383 2383
 Thoed G said:
Never thought about it.. lol wonder if they're still at their positions..
did anybody during the mission where you take jack hunting and he says I want to k!ll some more and John says to only k!ll what you need... k!ll another animal on the way back home.. lol John says Now why did I do that or something.. it caught me by surprise and I found it funny at the moment

I didn't do the other thing you said, but this game was so smart at putting in random off-hand comments like that. So much attention to detail :agreement6:
 8 years ago '10        #718
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
Anybody k!ll anyone from Rockstar yet? I have my tweets to go to my phone from them so I can know when to hop on, but everytime they're on psn Im usually busy.

I could of got it in last night but my chick was over. I looked at my phone like "Aint this about a b**ch........f**k!!".
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 05-31-2010 at 06:42 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #719
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
 aka ReeSe said:
Anybody k!ll anyone from Rockstar yet? I have my tweets to go to my phone from them so I can know when to hop on, but everytime they're on psn Im usually busy.

I could of got it in last night but my chick was over. I looked at my phone like "Aint this about a b**ch........f**k!!".
Posted via Mobile Device
nah but i got the trophy already first time i ever did multi the very first guy i k!lled i got the rockstar trophy
 8 years ago '04        #720
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
alright, I know i'm mad late, but finally got back from vacation and played for a few hours today...

Game is fun, I spent most of the time just hunting down animals. So far I'm liking it, haven't gone online yet, but I'll get into that tomorrow.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy