Red Dead Redemption

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2010, 07:37 PM         #601
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"JON MARSTON! REMEMBER MI NOMBRE!!!"

8 years ago '05        #602
gordo 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 0 0
great game just picked it up today...damn ox or whatever that thing was ran up on my horse and murdered it...hahaha..
 8 years ago '04        #603
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
100% guide for anyone who wants it...

05-22-2010, 08:48 PM         #604
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm trying to find beavers for Deadalus and son mission with the flying maching or whatever... where inthe eff are the beavers?
 8 years ago '04        #605
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
I Got The $5000 Bounty thing....and its easy to do but it takes some time....you gotta have Tall Trees Unlocked

-Go To The Building That Says 'WELCOME TO BLACKWATER'
-Climb The Ladders Up To The Roof
-Start Shooting EVERYONE(get some dynamite,fire bottles too it helps--as does the sniper rifles)

They never climbed up the ladder,if they do tho its not a problem, as its the only way up, you can just shoot them
Even When youre up there Your Wanted Level Goes Away cuz they 'cant find him'
let it drop down to 0 then start k!lling everyone again...
Wear The Bandana if you dont want your honor going down tho...
---------
@Sid 6point7----If You Go around The River By Tanners Reach i believe it is(Near That Army Camp With The Arm Wrestling, I know theres a railroad near it too), theyre there...watch tho cuz its mad wolves and if you go too north theres bears and cougars..just try to stay near the water..alot of them were just barely into the wooded area just to the side of the railroad for me
 8 years ago '09        #606
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 726 726
Aight, so been playin this for abit today and some really random hilarious s**t has happened to me that I wanna speak on:
A chick comes up to me, flailing and hysterical, saying "HELP ME PLEASE!" I just got that Kentucky horse (the rare $1500 one) and I ride up to her to see whats up, she throws me off the horse and tries to ride off into the sunset--I switched deadeye on and blew that b**ch's brains out all over the horse, f**k that

Also there was another chick that was screaming "help me!" so I go over to her and all these n*ggas pop out and start shooting @ me--turns out the b**ch set me up, so I k!lled all those n*ggas and hogtied her a.ss up and left her on some nearby traintracks--sucks the train never came (to my knowledge)

I was riding on a trail next to a mountain and all of a sudden a deer jumps off the mountain and lands right in front of me dead, you could hear its neck snap

Also a sheriff told me some inmates had k!lled some of his partners and wanted me to either k!ll them or bring them to him alive--i hogtied both of them up and brought him to him, turn my back to get back on my horse and the next thing I hear are two gunshots--I turn around and their brains were all over the ground and the "sheriff" was running away laughing

Being attacked by cougars and wolves, only to jack some nearby n*ggas horse and get the f**k out alive, still dunno how I did that haha

And also being invited to have country stew with people in the wilderness, who actually want to make stew out of you (cannibals )

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Vincent_Chase; 05-23-2010 at 01:27 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #607
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
I finally got the cheating system down and I have to say it makes poker that much more fun to sit and play.

I thought the arrow moved along the bar fast and I was always over compensating for this and pushing the arrow past the center and to the other side into the red, resulting in me being caught every time. That wasn't a problem because it helped me get better at duels at the time. You do lose your buy-in money though. Now I know that you barely gotta move the arrow, a little flick to get it in the center, then leave that analog stick alone! It will sit there in the middle, in the white, so don't go pushing it into the red like I did.

The actual cheating system is awesome. You don't just cheat one time and take a card from the bottom of the deck. You take that card out of the deck, and hide it in your sleeve or something, so you see that card and you can switch it with either of your two cards in your hand. Then anytime during the three phases; flop, turn, or river or during the the next hand the card you took out you can choose to switch again.

Here's an example:

You cheat successfully and take a card from the bottom of the Deck. It's a [3♣] Then each player is dealt their two private cards face down. Your hole cards, the two cards you were dealt, are [A♥] [7♦]. You decide you want to save that [A♥] for later because Ace Seven offsuit isn't really a good hand to play. So you press cheat then it asks you to move the left analog stick left or right to select which card you want to exchange for the [3♣]. You flick it to the left to exchange it for the ace and then you must successfully complete that cheating minigame again.

You do so now your hole cards are [3♣] [7♦]. You call or fold and play that hand out but then the next hand is dealt and it shows you that you got that [A♥] up your sleeve. So now each player is dealt their two private cards face down again. Your hole cards this hand are [2♠] [A♠]. So now what you want to do is cheat and exchange that [2♠] for the [A♥]. You click cheat and successful complete the minigame and now your hole cards are [A♥] [A♠]. Pocket Rockets! Your ready to take a American Airlines flight straight to Rich Town!

The scenario doesn't stop here. To help explain further say the Flop is dealt [2♥][10♣][2♦]. Now you want that two back to give you three of a kind. You can still cheat and exchange it back for one of the aces.

That's why the cheating system is so awesome. You can set yourself up for good hands. Basically playing with three cards is a huge advantage.

Hope this helped explained the cheating aspect to Poker. Now hurry up and go buy that elegant suit from the tailor in Thieves' Landing.

[Thanks to Cipher 8]
 05-22-2010, 11:23 PM         #608
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vincent_Chase said:
Aight, so been playin this for abit today and some really random hilarious s**t has happened to me that I wanna speak on:
A chick comes up to me, flailing and hysterical, saying "HELP ME PLEASE!" I just got that Kentucky horse (the rare $1500 one) and I ride up to her to see whats up, she throws me off the horse and tries to ride off into the sunset--I switched deadeye on and blew that b**ch's brains out all over the horse, f**k that

Also there was another chick that was screaming "help me!" so I go over to her and all these n*ggas pop out and start shooting @ me--turns out the b**ch set me up, so I k!lled all those n*ggas and hogtied her a.ss up and left her on some nearby traintracks--sucks the train never came (to my knowledge)

I was riding on a trail next to a mountain and all of a sudden a deer jumps off the mountain and lands right in front of me dead, you could hear its neck snap

Also a sheriff told me some inmates had k!lled some of his partners and wanted me to either k!ll them or bring them to him alive--i hogtied both of them up and brought him to him, turn my back to get back on my horse and the next thing I hear are two gunshots--I turn around and their brains were all over the ground and the "sheriff" was running away laughing

Being attacked by cougars and wolves, only to jack some nearby n*ggas horse and get the f**k out alive, still dunno how I did that haha

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #609
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
 Drk said:
anybody try to get the $ 5,000 bounty...Im on like 2,000 s**t is intense those sons a b**ches come in waves to get laid out :banana:
i was doing it with my homeboy and i got up to 2,000 in armadillo. It was funny cuz he was strugglin to make that 1,000 mark and he had gotten 950 and was k!lled. I was laughin my a.ss off

game is crazzy tho.

Da Ill One said:
100% guide for anyone who wants it...

mann, that guide is kinda trash... thanks anyway tho

Last edited by Trae Jay; 05-23-2010 at 12:14 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #610
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Yeah, got this s**t now. Won't play until tomorrow since I'm gettin drunk. Haven't opened it yet.

Had my girl to pick it up from Walmart when she went. Is it supposed to come with a deck of cards?

Oh yeah, PS3 people add me.

PSN: iviouse
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 05-23-2010 at 01:12 AM..
 05-23-2010, 01:20 AM         #611
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's f**king stupid that people are already 100% complete with this game. Talk about anti-social.
 05-23-2010, 01:50 AM         #612
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
It's f**king stupid that people are already 100% complete with this game. Talk about anti-social.

I think I'm at 38% or some s**t

for some reason I did not play today, I played Madden instead...hmm...odd..

ima play in like 14 hrs or so

beast of a game though.... in SP I think I'm like a few missions into Luisa and D

such a great game. best I've played.
 05-23-2010, 02:34 AM         #613
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:

I think I'm at 38% or some s**t

for some reason I did not play today, I played Madden instead...hmm...odd..

ima play in like 14 hrs or so

beast of a game though.... in SP I think I'm like a few missions into Luisa and D

such a great game. best I've played.
Homie, I got close to 18 hours logged and I feel I'm spending too much time with it. I'm nearing 69% completion but the last 31% I need will be difficult to obtain.
 05-23-2010, 02:43 AM         #614
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo weird question....

any of yall BEFORE u start a mission, try to k!ll West d*ckens when he is standing near something?

there's been a few times where I've seen him near the yellow x, but I started da mission instead of shooting him

or what about shooting Bonnie when she leaves? yall ever tried it?
 05-23-2010, 08:25 AM         #615
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
yo weird question....

any of yall BEFORE u start a mission, try to k!ll West d*ckens when he is standing near something?

there's been a few times where I've seen him near the yellow x, but I started da mission instead of shooting him

or what about shooting Bonnie when she leaves? yall ever tried it?
u cant shoot friendlies when u aim @ them ur crosshair turns into an X and it wont let u fire................I think
 8 years ago '06        #616
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
Proof that this game is GOTY

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #617
space
space
 WhoSentU said:

Damn lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #618
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
Just got all my gold guns unlocked. The reaction after I r*pe someone in Free Roam is classic.
 8 years ago '04        #619
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 WhoSentU said:

Question....how do you when the duel??? I keep gettin shot (I'm on PS3)
 8 years ago '04        #620
space
space
Without spoiling anything from Red Dead Redemption, finishing the mission, “The Enemy that Shall Be Destroyed”, is NOT the true ending of the game. There’s actually a hidden ending that you can unlock.

For gamers who were disappointed to how the game ended you have a chance to truly finish the story by unlocking a hidden mission. When all of the story-missions are complete, the secret mission that shows the real ending of the game will be disguised in the Map as a Stranger mission. The mission, “Remember My Family” can be triggered by following the “?” icon to the Blackwater Station Train Platform. Approach the Federal Agent and there you will get to see how this game will truly end.

Upon finishing the mission, you will see the credits. Congratulations!

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago