NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #561
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 5198 5198
f**k they missed out on f**king all the hookers by my crib yo. I wanna bang them b**ches hard.
 8 years ago '06        #562
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,059 | Props total: 4413 4413
 deziking said:
f**k they missed out on f**king all the hookers by my crib yo. I wanna bang them b**ches hard.
lol..yeah i was trying to f**k these hoes too.
 8 years ago '05        #563
gordo 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 0 0
damn i went to 2 different gamestops and a target around my way and there were all sold out wtf!!!
 8 years ago '04        #564
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
Just played in a posse with a few dudes from here, and I realized I need to rank up some more, and I need to get a mic. It's hard as hell to try and send a message while playin without a mic lol
 8 years ago '04        #565
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 SXL said:
I just noticed my game came with a code to unlock the war horse ...did anyone else get this? I know it was a pre-order bonus from Best Buy...or does it come with all copies from there?
best buy copies had the war horse code while gamestop copies had deadly a.ssassin code...

damn cougar comes out of nowhere and has been k!lling me while collecting flowers, few time when the animation of picking up the flower I see that sht next to me saying to myself im fcuked...

horseshoe game pissed me off at first since I didnt know how to play it but after 4th game I figured it and got the what about hand grenades achievement...

Dastardly Achievement is just play wrong...

Last edited by unkn0wn; 05-22-2010 at 01:28 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #566
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 Kazel said:
Just played in a posse with a few dudes from here, and I realized I need to rank up some more, and I need to get a mic. It's hard as hell to try and send a message while playin without a mic lol
yeah man it was fun doing the free roam with you n another bx'er. you got whooped on the gang shootout mode though lol
 8 years ago '09        #567
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 723 723
honestly I should've never downloaded this s**t...

because it is too f**king amazing, the sheer amount of things you can do in this game is endless, I LOVE IT and ive only grazed the surface; so far I just love hunting different animals, watched a few movies, haven't really touched any of the single player missions yet, but will get to it eventually.

now I know why people were calling into work and not leaving their house for 2-3 days, this s**t is crack cocaine in all seriousness; could easily win GOTY and lives up to the hype.

Rock* wins again
 05-22-2010, 02:28 AM         #568
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really wish gta4 was like this...the little things they changed made it feel like an old west version of san andreas
 05-22-2010, 02:31 AM         #569
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm about to cop this tomorrow. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #570
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Sold my Deadly a.ssassin pre-order code for $48 on ebay ....lmao wow I was expecting 10-20 maybe but this is great.
 8 years ago '08        #571
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
 KeleN_07 said:
^i think it comes with all copies
Cool...that horse is an a-hole lol...you call him and he's running like hell towards you not giving a fck who's on the way...has gotten a bounty on my head a bunch of times
 8 years ago '04        #572
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
alright alright alright..am i missing something? im not going to talk about the single player mode cause ive barely played it, and what i did play was pretty fun, so i know im going to like that..but ive played the multiplayer a lot and it seems like its just going to get old really fast? theres like 6 or 7 gang hideouts to clear out but its the same thing over and over, i did some hunting but i was tearing thru grizzly bears like it was nothing, so its not really too tough or anything, ive completed a bunch of the challenges like sharpshooter stuff, and ive played some free for alls and gang matches, honestly why would anyone play the multiplayer after a week? all youd be doing is the same gang hideout stuff or shooting wild animals from 200 yards away with pistols or something..not hating on the game, me and my boys had some fun riding around as a posse and all that, but am i missing something? is there something im not doing that would be fun to do? and remember im talking strictly multiplayer, im just curious whats keeping everyone playing, and what will be keeping you playing a week from now? the review from ign said the multiplayer would be worth paying 60 bucks for alone, so im thinking i have to be missing something
 8 years ago '09        #573
space
space
 The Muffin Man said:
I really wish gta4 was like this...the little things they changed made it feel like an old west version of san andreas
i dunno man GTAIV is my favorite 360 game, damn near flawless imo although more things could've been added, but the franchise can only keep climbing
 8 years ago '05        #574
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
 Explicit said:
I don't think you can hijack it cause I tried pushing off the conductor which worked cause he fell off. Then I turn around and he was there again
alright thanks dude.
 8 years ago '04        #575
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 haff3131 said:
alright alright alright..am i missing something? im not going to talk about the single player mode cause ive barely played it, and what i did play was pretty fun, so i know im going to like that..but ive played the multiplayer a lot and it seems like its just going to get old really fast? theres like 6 or 7 gang hideouts to clear out but its the same thing over and over, i did some hunting but i was tearing thru grizzly bears like it was nothing, so its not really too tough or anything, ive completed a bunch of the challenges like sharpshooter stuff, and ive played some free for alls and gang matches, honestly why would anyone play the multiplayer after a week? all youd be doing is the same gang hideout stuff or shooting wild animals from 200 yards away with pistols or something..not hating on the game, me and my boys had some fun riding around as a posse and all that, but am i missing something? is there something im not doing that would be fun to do? and remember im talking strictly multiplayer, im just curious whats keeping everyone playing, and what will be keeping you playing a week from now? the review from ign said the multiplayer would be worth paying 60 bucks for alone, so im thinking i have to be missing something

i see what u mean but i'm not that deep into multiplayer yet, i dont have all the modes unlocked.

also i got bored of mw2 after about a month.

they should have made the online mode deeper and more worthy to stay playing. each mission should evolve into new variations. hunting/sharpshooting should be deeper and have side games/competitions. some kind of money system with a much larger store of things to buy and upgrade. then u could gamble vs online people for money too and have a bunch of games on that alone. and damn while i'm thinking of things u should be able to duel people in free roam.
 8 years ago '06        #576
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Jago said:

Posted the title verbatim from the source but yet a mod deletes my first thread.
Thanks for the video.Now I feel better getting it for the PS3.They both look the same.If there is a difference ,you have to squint your eyes to see it.
 8 years ago '08        #577
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
So yo i'm tryna complete some challenges right..so I'm in tall tree lookin for some boars n next thing you know I get ambushed by a bear...So I k!lled that one and then next thing you know ANOTHER bear knocks me down..so I k!ll that one...I skin them both and make a run for it then all of the sudden I see another f**kin grizzly staring at me...kill him and then I turn around and there was 2 more bears behind me and 1 was standing up...I k!ll one but then I ran out of dead eye and died.

Man...that was intense lol.
 8 years ago '07        #578
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Played the game last night, f**king amazing.

Glad to see a Welshman in the game aswell. :agreement6: (Even though I had to k!ll him =( )
 8 years ago '09        #579
space
space
my girl was playin last night and she ran up on a rattlesnake in the wild...

first thing she said was "OMG!!! A f**kIN RATTLESNAKE!!!"

she hates snakes, I was laughin my a.ss off; I wonder what would've happen if it bit her in the game
 8 years ago '07        #580
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,666 | Props total: 4416 4416
Just got my Level 50 in MP...

*Super Bull is amazing
*Buffalo Rifle is amazing
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy