Red Dead Redemption

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2010, 04:46 PM         #501
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I accepted your invite last night DBS
 8 years ago '08        #502
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1634 1634
I read the manual today and it was saying something about hunting games in MP..where they do that at?..because i cant find em.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '10        #503
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
Thanks DBS
 8 years ago '04        #504
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Red Dead Redemption rap

8 years ago '07        #505
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,998 | Props total: 1374 1374
 Da Ill One said:
Red Dead Redemption rap

haha good one
 8 years ago '06        #506
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
When ur in free roam press and hold on the d pad for everyone to hear you
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #507
Foolish 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 185 185
Me and my buddy were huntin bears last nite and we stopped n tall trees to scope da scene and I was walkin and for whatever reason he had stopped and wen I turned around, it jus so happend to be the first bear I seen.

I yelled in mic"chris! Its a bear behind you! RUUNNNN!!!!!!!"

U kno ppl always gotta be curious so instead of jus runnin, he turned to see. It was closer den he thot and did a swipe at him and he died.

I tried to avenge his death wit da whestchesterwestern repaeter rifle but to no avail I was k!lled shortly after.

Goood s**tttt. Fun a.ss game
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #508
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
^^ lmao yo there's a bear. What? Where? Oh what da fick
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #509
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,998 | Props total: 1374 1374
Those cougars are motherf**kers too. I was gathering plants and things comes outta nowhere, k!lls my horse, then his homies jump my a.ss and k!ll me.
 8 years ago '04        #510
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
 Game375 said:
^^ lmao yo there's a bear. What? Where? Oh what da fick
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm down for some bear hunting when I get off of work tonight after reading that story. Might be late New York time Game, but if your down and anyone else is down for some bear hunting that's what I'll be doing. Anyone add me if youre down. Can't wait once these glitches are fixed,MP is going to be straight. :smokin:
 8 years ago '09        #511
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
This game is really f**king enjoyable. I am enjoying it the most of any game since Fallout 3.
 8 years ago '09        #512
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
You can co-op bear hunt?! I haven't messed with online at all really. Just been doing single player.
 05-20-2010, 10:37 PM         #513
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is there a list full of all of the animals you can k!ll in this game somewhere?
 8 years ago '04        #514
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
This is what someone else posted on another site.

ScarletLady said:
American Buffalo
Armadillos
Bats
Beavers
Bighorn Sheep
Boars
Bruma Bear
Bulls
Bucks
Cats
Cattle
Chickens
Coyotes
Cougars
Crows
Deer
Dogs
Donkeys
Ducks
Eagle
Elk
Gordo Bear
Khan Jaguar
Lobo Wolf
Foxes
Goats
Grizzly Bears
Hawks
Horses
Moose
Mules
Owls
Pigs
Raccoons
Rabbits
Rattlesnakes
Seagulls
Songbird
Skunks
Vultures
Wolves

Last edited by Explicit; 05-20-2010 at 10:53 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #515
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
 Explicit said:
This is what someone else posted on another site.
American Buffalo
Armadillos
Bats
Beavers
Bighorn Sheep
Boars
Bruma Bear
Bulls
Bucks
Cats
Cattle
Chickens
Coyotes
Cougars
Crows
Deer
Dogs
Donkeys
Ducks
Eagle
Elk
Gordo Bear
Khan Jaguar
Lobo Wolf
Foxes
Goats
Grizzly Bears
Hawks
Horses
Moose
Mules
Owls
Pigs
Raccoons
Rabbits
Rattlesnakes
Seagulls
Songbird
Skunks
Vultures
Wolves
man i told myself after bad company 2 I would buy no more games, and whenever ive downloaded a copy it gives me an error when I extract maybe thats a sign I just may have to break down and cop

Last edited by Vincent_Chase; 05-20-2010 at 11:27 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #516
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
can someone plz explain to me why everytime I go back online I'm back at level 1. I can't even unlock s**t
 8 years ago '05        #517
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 1538 1538
So...how do you play horse shoes? I think I found where you do it but when I walked up to the guy standing there he didn't do or say anything and it didn't give me any options. It was raining and kind of late in the day if that matters. That is the only piece of that Bollard gang outfit I need to complete it, so I need to win at horse shoes.
 05-21-2010, 12:10 AM         #518
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am absolutely blown away at how incredibly in depth the world is in this game, all the small things i am 16 hours in the game and i am still under 50% complete, i find doing random side missions and bounties, exploring the world and doing mini-games to be incredibly fun and the physics in this game are just insane, to make an example i was hunting deer for survival farming and i did the slow motion and s**t it in the back of the head and the way its body went forward and chin skid across the ground was just amazing and the graphics are gorgeous, the sound is top notch from the lightning/ambiance to the weapons firing and the characters don't look like undead zombie freaks when they talk, the voice actors are top notch, the dialogue is great and the story although full of western cliches is great

without even touching the multi-player i can see myself clocking atleast 60+ hours and that says something, i rarely get time to play games and this game just has me hooked and i want more i hope we get some good DLC like GTAIV got and i know COOP missions are coming, i wish they would come out with a big expansion that gives you new territory that would be awesome

all in all 5/5, right now this is my GOTY and out of all the games coming out this year only one game can rival this and that is starcraft 2 which we all know will win GOTY from every website, i hope rockstar begins work on another red dead title ASAP and pump it out by 2012 this game to me destroyed GTA 3,4,VC,SA and all the episodes and i could see this series easily being up there with GTA in terms of flagship game(s)
 8 years ago '07        #519
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19813 19813
man i cnt get to the spot where all the bears and buffalo are s**t is pissing me off lol
 05-21-2010, 12:43 AM         #520
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
I am absolutely blown away at how incredibly in depth the world is in this game, all the small things i am 16 hours in the game and i am still under 50% complete, i find doing random side missions and bounties, exploring the world and doing mini-games to be incredibly fun and the physics in this game are just insane, to make an example i was hunting deer for survival farming and i did the slow motion and s**t it in the back of the head and the way its body went forward and chin skid across the ground was just amazing and the graphics are gorgeous, the sound is top notch from the lightning/ambiance to the weapons firing and the characters don't look like undead zombie freaks when they talk, the voice actors are top notch, the dialogue is great and the story although full of western cliches is great

without even touching the multi-player i can see myself clocking atleast 60+ hours and that says something, i rarely get time to play games and this game just has me hooked and i want more i hope we get some good DLC like GTAIV got and i know COOP missions are coming, i wish they would come out with a big expansion that gives you new territory that would be awesome

all in all 5/5, right now this is my GOTY and out of all the games coming out this year only one game can rival this and that is starcraft 2 which we all know will win GOTY from every website, i hope rockstar begins work on another red dead title ASAP and pump it out by 2012 this game to me destroyed GTA 3,4,VC,SA and all the episodes and i could see this series easily being up there with GTA in terms of flagship game(s)
I agree with about 80% of what you said. Prior to RDR's release I said no way any game is beating Mass Effect 2 for my GOTY, but I was wrong, RDR is my GOTY right now. I got about 13 hours in and I'm close to 60% done. The story is amazing, and all the little things you pointed out about the voice acting, dialogue, graphics and all that together really make this game gorgeous. I hope some DLC is announced soon, something on Gay Tony's level from GTA. It'll be an instant cop for me no doubt. I want 100% completion on this game and I know it may take months, it's worth it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago