Red Dead Redemption

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #461
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 beast mode said:
just beat red dead redemption,bittersweet ending (almost a tear jerker) they makin these games like movies LOL this gotta win game of the year hands down. s**t is beyond EPIC.....now to find that f**king white stallion
You beat it already. Wonder, how long it took you?

Well hopefully I will soon, Damn I am on the game more often than I ever been.

My brother have not even caught up to me yet :cool-smiley-009:, I guess 'cause he still play nba live all the time.
 8 years ago '10        #462
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
You beat it already. Wonder, how long it took you?

Well hopefully I will soon, Damn I am on the game more often than I ever been.

My brother have not even caught up to me yet :cool-smiley-009:, I guess 'cause he still play nba live all the time.

just over 20 something hours,i mean im still gonna roam and do other s**t and hunt more but yeah as far as the actual story mode i beat it. unlocked the us Marshall outfit when you get 100%
 8 years ago '05        #463
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
f**k i got the game...but its too late to start playin now birds will be chirping soon!
 8 years ago '08        #464
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
How do you get clothes?

I know ya'll dudes probably don't care for the clothes but I do.

Besides the 3rd outfit because you have to get everything it is asking for to get the 3rd outfit.

But I am trying to see is there a way to get another outfit, since I only have one outfit?

Plus, besides the night job and catching wanted people. Is there a way to make better money?

Yeah I know about pit pocketing the people that are dead to but only get like $4 sometimes :rofl2:
Bounty Hunting seem the best way to make money...you don't really need that much money in this game.

I got 3 other outfits....well 2 and the overcoat which I am currently waiting.

The suit is the easiest to get...since you only have to pay like $70.

I'm tryna see what the other ones gon be.
 8 years ago '05        #465
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 18414 18414
Mayne i want this game but it was either this or UFC 2010 for right now and i chose UFC...please dont ask why but hopefully RDR will drop in price in like a month cuz thats what all the games are doin now
 8 years ago '04        #466
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
Was in the Armadillo room after a save and when the game started I was like " this sounds like rain hitting the roof. Went outside and it was raining. The sound effect of rain hitting the wooden roofs was dead on. Attention to detail in this game is crazy.
 8 years ago '04        #467
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Quick heads up, if you got the game from gamestop off preorder and havent used your deadly a.ssassin outfit code sell that s**t on ebay, I see them going for 35-40 bucks right now.

wish i didnt already input mine = (
 8 years ago '08        #468
space
space
Didn't have that many problems today in MP today...only went invisible a couple of times.

Just arrived in Mexico too in SP.

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #469
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
 Explicit said:
You liked how I was using that Double Barrel Shotgun last night in the gang match? Straight raw power blowing people away. Sucked that the game didn't keep our posse on the same team. Got stuck with these hick a.ss dudes who sounded like they were playing from there trailer park.
Ha yea it was alot of fun though. I got some good games and xp in yesterday with another good dude from here Aaoria. Bustin skulls and stealing gold bags lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #470
DBS 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,412 | Props total: 34 34
i had a bad day in mp i kept going invisible and when i was in gang matches all the player lefted the session at once and the game ended...usually happened after my first k!ll....one time i was completing a gang hideout by myself(damn little kids wouldnt let me in there posse and shot me lol ) and as i was about to blow up the last crate the damn game freezes as im planting the explosives...i was pissed because i did all that work and didnt get my xp....

as of right now the mp is garbage!!!!! but i have hope that it will get better so single for now and that should hold me over til the mp works out all the kinks...
 8 years ago '06        #471
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
Lmao little kids didn't want you in their posse so they shot u and left u for dead in the desert
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #472
space
space
 Game375 said:
Lmao little kids didn't want you in their posse so they shot u and left u for dead in the desert
Posted via Mobile Device

Him: Ay can I roll wit yall my dude?
Them: O_o

*Gunshots*

8 years ago '06        #473
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
lets run some s**t

gt: ihateacawn
 8 years ago '08        #474
Foolish 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 185 185
I remember I had about 4 in my
Posse and dis dude kept k!llin me but da jackass aint have a mic. Me nd dis muhf**ka was in da same posse but he k!llin me! I booted his a.ss after about 4 k!lls. I wish dey da no friendly fire or sumhin so yo teammate can't k!ll you
Jdjd of about
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #475
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 philly337 said:
i know i'll get heat for this and haven't played enough for a "real" review but not seein what yall are.Only played for a little while (can't remember where..know i k!lled the hood at their hidout,killed all the dudes in the wilderness with the sheriff and few other,and saved some old man).Anyway feels like GTA dulled down (what i mean by dulled down is western as far as modern..i'm not into westerns).The huntin s**t is cool but not all that..seems poker and hunting is what people keep talkin about but doesn't that get old?Only k!lled a few animals but kinda done with it.The missons and story don't seem the greatest so far....

like i said i haven't played long enough to really say it's good or bad and i'm not sayin the game sucks or anything but i was expectin to be blown away right off the bat by everyone's responses and right now i'm feelin alan wake > red dead
To each his own.

But once you open up a little and play some more, you will see.

I mean that is your opinion, but the game is different.

I mean you have the same old NFL 10 etc. GTA IV etc. So, the thing mainly is that it has the same concepts as the others yes, but it still has a new look.

Just saying...

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 05-20-2010 at 09:36 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #476
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Not going to lie... I haven't left the house since tuesday... I just beat it though.. About to get some fresh air
 8 years ago '10        #477
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Damn, I gotta stop coming to this thread. Got me wanting to read spoilers and s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #478
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
1 more day till i have this game
 8 years ago '04        #479
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11544 11544

[spoiler - click to view]

05-20-2010, 11:20 AM         #480
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:
Not going to lie... I haven't left the house since tuesday... I just beat it though.. About to get some fresh air

haha that should b my weekend...fri night sat and sun i will be so caught up in this game..i didnt want to turn it off last nite...but i couldnt keep my eyes open nemore haha...game is addicting :party4:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now