Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-19-2010, 11:14 AM         #401
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
My Deadly a.ssassin outfit still won't unlock =[..The code n everything says its available but I don't see the outfit or the outfit challenges to unlock it.

Help anyone?
Same here, the s**t just dont work. I gave up and decided to just do the missions to unlock it.
 05-19-2010, 11:28 AM         #402
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gamertag Extra P
 8 years ago '06        #403
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
Im hearing conflits from the game saying it has a lot of bugs? Whats some of yall feelings after playing it?
 8 years ago '07        #404
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
anybody wanna trade something for a golden guns code holla at me
 8 years ago '04        #405
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 FaceMob said:
Same here, the s**t just dont work. I gave up and decided to just do the missions to unlock it.
I was the same way, but I found it in the pause menu>Outfits section. There are some challenges you gotta do. It is in the pause menu, but it wasn't in the menu when you are in a camp/safehouse changing outfits so I dunno
 05-19-2010, 12:47 PM         #406
CocoLoco85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:
Im hearing conflits from the game saying it has a lot of bugs? Whats some of yall feelings after playing it?
Been playing it with no problems. I have it for 360.
 05-19-2010, 12:55 PM         #407
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
@ ur average life in BC2 46 seconds....

UR GOBBAGE HAHAHAH MY NIG!!!
have you even played the game?

the top average life is a minute and 30 seconds....I know the word "loss" is in your name but you can do better
 8 years ago '06        #408
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,004 | Props total: 10676 10676
i know i'll get heat for this and haven't played enough for a "real" review but not seein what yall are.Only played for a little while (can't remember where..know i k!lled the hood at their hidout,killed all the dudes in the wilderness with the sheriff and few other,and saved some old man).Anyway feels like GTA dulled down (what i mean by dulled down is western as far as modern..i'm not into westerns).The huntin s**t is cool but not all that..seems poker and hunting is what people keep talkin about but doesn't that get old?Only k!lled a few animals but kinda done with it.The missons and story don't seem the greatest so far....

like i said i haven't played long enough to really say it's good or bad and i'm not sayin the game sucks or anything but i was expectin to be blown away right off the bat by everyone's responses and right now i'm feelin alan wake > red dead
 8 years ago '08        #409
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Kazel said:
I was the same way, but I found it in the pause menu>Outfits section. There are some challenges you gotta do. It is in the pause menu, but it wasn't in the menu when you are in a camp/safehouse changing outfits so I dunno
That's how it's suppose to be.

But I don't even have the challenges on my outfits menu.

f**k it.
 8 years ago '10        #410
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 6 6
I even skipped school yesterday and played the s**t out of the game for at least 7-8 straight hours.
I haven't even finished the story, just hunting and doing side stuff.

I cannot remember the last time I've done a 7-8 straight hours session (might have been as far back as Ocarina of time).

This s**t is like crack.
unf**kingbelievable :wow:
 8 years ago '04        #411
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 LLCoolLuis said:
I even skipped school yesterday and played the s**t out of the game for at least 7-8 straight hours.
I haven't even finished the story, just hunting and doing side stuff.

I cannot remember the last time I've done a 7-8 straight hours session (might have been as far back as Ocarina of time).

This s**t is like crack.
unf**kingbelievable :wow:
me too. I downloaded it on Thursday, called in to work the next day and have played it since in my free time. Got it at midnight monday night and played straight til 8 am, it's crazy
 05-19-2010, 02:39 PM         #412
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Right now I'm 5 1/2 hours in gameplay time and I'm at 28.9%. Just made it to
[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #413
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1382 1382
Is there some kind of stat sheet to show the weapons stats for the guns at the store.
 05-19-2010, 03:20 PM         #414
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm determined to get 100% on this game. Nothing else is coming out that interests me until July with NCAA Football 11. I got time.

RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Is there some kind of stat sheet to show the weapons stats for the guns at the store.
I thought you died since the k!llzone days, good to see your still gaming man. As for your question, I'm not too sure, haven't purchased anything yet.
 8 years ago '10        #415
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 6 6
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
I know when you go to the store and you highlight one of the weapons they're selling, you can access "Details" or something like that, and that gives you the stats (you can do this even if the weapons are not available).

But I haven't found a way to see this outside the store.
 8 years ago '07        #416
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
im tired of airing out armadillos and wolves...where can i find the bears god damn it
 8 years ago '07        #417
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:
im tired of airing out armadillos and wolves...where can i find the bears god damn it
if you look at the map that came with the game, it highlights where each species of animal can be found.. I just finished hunting me some bears myself
 05-19-2010, 05:06 PM         #418
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need to get me a ps3 asap. this game look to ill
 8 years ago '07        #419
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1382 1382
 kegar89 said:
I'm determined to get 100% on this game. Nothing else is coming out that interests me until July with NCAA Football 11. I got time.

I thought you died since the k!llzone days, good to see your still gaming man. As for your question, I'm not too sure, haven't purchased anything yet.
Haha nah im still around. Why people so damn touchy, you knock down on accident and they start goin guns blazing.
 05-19-2010, 05:18 PM         #420
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I burned the game so I don't have the map. Where are the Grizzly Bears located?
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy