Red Dead Redemption

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #361
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Kazel said:
Good idea, only problem is the a**holes comin up behind you k!lling you while you are focused on the gang, lol
my apologies
 8 years ago '04        #362
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
Haha This is awesome

[video - click to view]

05-18-2010, 11:09 PM         #363
CocoLoco85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anyone else love to hunt? That s**t so fun, its a great way to make money. Helping strangers helps you make money too.

This game is incredible. It says it takes 20 hours + to finish but you get sidetracked so much I think it'll take a lot longer for me to finish.
 8 years ago '04        #364
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 K1Entertainment said:
my apologies

EDIT: Yeah hunting is fun, but it's hard to find good spots. One time I was riding my horse and the invisibility s**t happened, then all of a sudden I died, an invisible cougar took me out. It was lame

Last edited by Kazel; 05-18-2010 at 11:12 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #365
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 CocoLoco85 said:
Does anyone else love to hunt? That s**t so fun, its a great way to make money. Helping strangers helps you make money too.

This game is incredible. It says it takes 20 hours + to finish but you get sidetracked so much I think it'll take a lot longer for me to finish.
hell yea, a cougar took out my horse tho :sad2:

what are we suppose to do with the feathers and skin from the animals ??

edit: nevermind just sell it to the shop

Last edited by smj_724; 05-18-2010 at 11:26 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #366
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 smj_724 said:
hell yea, a cougar took out my horse tho :sad2:

what are we suppose to do with the feathers and skin from the animals ??
I always sell em at the general store
 8 years ago '09        #367
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
i hope my copy comes tomorrow
 8 years ago '04        #368
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
just got home from dinner and so far loving this game, cant wait to try MP later tonight...
 8 years ago '07        #369
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
i dont get the mp yet, add me

psn LCMINTZ
 05-19-2010, 12:11 AM         #370
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CocoLoco85 said:

No way you get to %100 in 20 hours. Im at 9.4 with 4 and a half hours logged.

Is there any benefit to keeping the s**t you hunt instead of selling it immediately?
 05-19-2010, 12:14 AM         #371
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And is there any way to figure out the horse you have and hoe good it is?
 8 years ago '04        #372
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
man i need to learn more shiit. especially online.

when i k!ll animals can/should i go get something from them? when i walked up on em there wasnt any option for me...

and man online is nuts, i was running from a gang about to k!ll me and some fool thought i was tryin to pull a jack move and blapped me dead for running at them
 8 years ago '08        #373
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
i wont be able to play till the 30th. :( :( :( fuuuuuck. everyones gonna be all far in the game and past me noooooooooooooooooooo lol
 8 years ago '05        #374
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1550 1550
 franchise said:
man i need to learn more shiit. especially online.

when i k!ll animals can/should i go get something from them? when i walked up on em there wasnt any option for me...

and man online is nuts, i was running from a gang about to k!ll me and some fool thought i was tryin to pull a jack move and blapped me dead for running at them
I believe you push Y (360, probably Triangle for PS3 I imagine) and it skins the animal. You can sell it at the store and then it said something about some people can do "unique things" with the skinned stuff you get. Not sure what that means yet. So far I've only skinned a buck, but I haven't done anything with the things I got from it (Meat, antlers, and something else).
 05-19-2010, 01:18 AM         #375
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo where do you get a f**kin lasso? I havent gotten one yet. Imn forced to shoot these n*ggas when out on bounties because they gonna k!ll my a.ss if I just try to leg em.
 8 years ago '08        #376
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 FaceMob said:
Yo where do you get a f**kin lasso? I havent gotten one yet. Imn forced to shoot these n*ggas when out on bounties because they gonna k!ll my a.ss if I just try to leg em.
U get it from Bonnie. I suggest everyone do all of Bonnie's missions until there all gone because it's easier for you to do other s**t after that. I did that then just f**ked around for awhile. Then going to do the story and online
 8 years ago '07        #377
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 FaceMob said:

u get it from that bonnie chick, after the mission where u chase the horse wit her and her pops
 8 years ago '05        #378
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
There was one part where this guy ran up on this lady, im sure im supposed too help her but I didn't know how..the guy k!lled her by stabbing her with the knife..I k!lled him then people started going crazy around me..I thought I did a good thing..anyone know what to do in those situations?

Also..every now and then the music changes and a gang will run up on the town shooting s**t up..what an I supposed to do..don't wanna be shooting at then then having the cops after me lol

Last edited by Peter Griffin; 05-19-2010 at 01:39 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #379
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Peter Griffin said:
There was one part where this guy ran up on this lady, im sure im supposed too help her but I didn't know how..the guy k!lled her by stabbing her with the knife..I k!lled him then people started going crazy around me..I thought I did a good thing..anyone know what to do in those situations?

Also..every now and then the music changes and a gang will run up on the town shooting s**t up..what an I supposed to do..don't wanna be shooting at then then having the cops after me lol
for the gangs just k!ll them. u get money and honor n s**t. same thing for helping people. if the dude k!lls her then u might as well forget about it and walk away. but if u k!ll him before that itll be good..
 05-19-2010, 01:45 AM         #380
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was I da only one frustrated with
[spoiler - click to view]

anyways I'm past Bonnie and now got S and M on my map...havent tried those yet, been f**kin round playin poker, gettin drunk, doin side s**t like

etc...

the game is so f**king indepth. I was at the store and when I was done...the n*gga was closing, so he left and I went to either play poker or some other place, I forgot. anyways like a minute later the store manager comes in, sits down and like starts doin some s**t on the desk, I think reading or w/e.

just so f**king indepth, it's amazing. the AI is un-f**king-believable.

yo, but here's some bulls**t... I'm on my horse tryna go

.... I ride through a campsite and they all scattered for some reason and this joker f**king shoots at me so I f**king k!ll him and catch a murder case .... I was like this n*gga shot at me....so mad police came and almost k!lled me, I hate dying so I k!lled like all 4 of them and caught 4 more murder charges

eventually I surrended and got locked up on like 1 count of murder and 4 counts of murder on an LEO
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy