Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
career suicide.

stop snitchin b**ch a.ss dream.
 8 years ago '06        #102
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,608 | Props total: 8533 8533
all of yall are stupid you cant read he busted 3 hackers that has access to his music so he leak one song to bust them he didnt do it for anybody thats on BX or any regular people that download 3 hackers 1 2 3 not everybody 1 2 3 hackers
 05-14-2010, 12:31 AM         #103
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #104
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,793 | Props total: 1430 1430
 DoMieD said:
U n*ggas are so dumb... If you was losing money bc peeps were stealing your s**t you wouldn't do s**t about it?
Posted via Mobile Device
This n*gga u lost the whole f**king point... this n*gga dream has millions... on top of that whoever is leaking his s**t is helping him... n*ggas are stupid as f**k... instead being smart like wayne and drake and trey (letting your s**t leak gain listeners) and people will buy good music only n*ggas who cry about bootleggers are n*ggas who are trash...
 8 years ago '05        #105
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
HE NEEDS TO LEARN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE FIRST WITH ALL THEM f**kING SPELLING MISTAKES. DUMBASS!
 8 years ago '09        #106
sboone130 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
I knew there was a reason i hated this fat elf
 8 years ago '04        #107
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
well good thing we dont download this dbags music. what a f**kin hater
 8 years ago '04        #108
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
MUTHAPHUCKIN pus*y a.ss n*gga
 05-14-2010, 01:00 AM         #109
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes a hoe. n*gga a lame...dudes wifed a known industry hoe and had a baby by her
 8 years ago '04        #110
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 marcusaka50 said:
all of yall are stupid you cant read he busted 3 hackers that has access to his music so he leak one song to bust them he didnt do it for anybody thats on BX or any regular people that download 3 hackers 1 2 3 not everybody 1 2 3 hackers
point is ppl like that is what gets us our music everyday, so f**k em

NO LOVE FOR THE OTHER SIDE!
 8 years ago '04        #111
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,408 | Props total: 6374 6374
dang I'm sure he's not the only one who does it.
 8 years ago '05        #112
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,491 | Props total: 717 717
thats kinda gay...him doing that isnt gunna stop anyone
 8 years ago '04        #113
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
^ in fact it might hurt him, cuz now we know you a snitch and you work with the feds
 8 years ago '06        #114
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 HotepSuns said:
this b**ch a.ss n*gga is garbage anyhow...he talking like he's some global icon....f**k his music..

Yeah the dream music is garbage nowadays. he's really only had a few songs i thought was decent. n*gga can't sing and why the f**k would he be f**kin with the FBI? Gay a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '04        #115
lilwatt2004 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 8 8
man at the end of the day GOOD MUSIC sells.these garbage a.ss gimmick artist gotta work with the hip hop police to scare and shake n*ggas.i mean dream cool but dude is really trippin. n*gga chillin with that hoe, wit all that dope in his noise, and he feeling untouchable like scarface.n*gga really trying to force people to buy bulls**t.lol
 8 years ago '04        #116
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
I don't care how you slice it, leaking a record with the intent of getting someone arrested is b**ch s**t.

I could understand if it was simply a matter of the tag leading to arrests under it's own merit (IE: leaked by an unknown party, only to be spread around) but this mothaf**ka planted the bait himself....

Last edited by Ea$e; 05-14-2010 at 05:44 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #117
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,631 | Props total: 1129 1129
he's a d*ck. everything from his new album has sucked-ass, anyways. f**k dream. this guy makes enough money.
 8 years ago '04        #118
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Good news, f**k this internet downloading! Buy the s**t goddamned
 8 years ago '04        #119
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,324 | Props total: 2729 2729
After reading this thread, obviously majority of the people don't know what the hell is going on.

This is what happen.

Def Jam main computer is being hacked and Universal(the parent owner of def jam and a big part of the RIAA) most likely called the feds and trying to press charge. They are basically using dream's new work as bait to find who to culprit is.

Universal owns def jam who owns the Dream. Universal is giant part of the RIAA. And we all know the RIAA are heavily against pirating song to the point the sue random people.

But all this doesn't change the fact that Dream is garbage and him posting this on his twitter makes him a dumbass.

And for the people saying why don't they use a computer with no internet access. Most likely the computer is part of an Enterprise network and they probably need network access to watch each computer and probably for remote self wipe for sensitive files. For people who ever owns a business supplied blackberry knows all about the enterprise part of it and how they can remote wipe the blackberry to a brick state from anywhere.
 05-14-2010, 08:24 AM         #120
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the fact that he proudly announced the s**t on twitter makes the s**t even funnier and an even bigger f*g...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy