CTE Rapper "White" appears in New Baby D video..Now what you gonna say?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-13-2010, 09:00 AM         #1
7509 pageviews
53 comments

bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CTE Rapper "White" appears in New Baby D video..Now what you gonna say?

If you guys dont know rapper Baby D was busted a few years back for interstate traffiking of a couple kilos of cocaine (not sure about the exact amount). Well now hes home..And whos the one in the video with him? Yup 'White".. Somebody please tell me his street cred is up to par.. Everyone is hating on dude simply bcuz he is white..He is realer than 90% of these punk a.ss rappers..

[video - click to view]

53 comments for "CTE Rapper "White" appears in New Baby D video..Now what you gonna say?"

8 years ago '09        #2
chazmoney 1 heat pts
space
space
$89 | Props total: 75 75
If baby d got caught wit a couple kilos and he already out... exactly how good is his street credibility?
 05-13-2010, 09:17 AM         #3
2wavy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that story of his bid is prolly stretched out
 8 years ago '10        #4
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
 05-13-2010, 09:26 AM         #5
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-13-2010, 09:28 AM         #6
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aka ReeSe said:
why you shaking your head? Let me guess..Theres no way right? LOL You dudes k!ll me
 8 years ago '08        #7
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
like homie said...n*ggas hatin on ole boy cuz he whyte...Jeezy co-signed him I listened to some of his music....if I listen to trap music from all these other dudes why would I hate on Whyte cuz he Whyte? He aint no Jay or Em or somebody like that but he better than some of these other dudes.
 05-13-2010, 09:48 AM         #8
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think is anyone is shocked by the guy being white, they are shocked because the lead rapper just did two years for cocaine trafficking.
 05-13-2010, 09:54 AM         #9
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
I don't think is anyone is shocked by the guy being white, they are shocked because the lead rapper just did two years for cocaine trafficking.
No one knows the details of the case..For all we know he can be out on bond for an appeal..He could of beat the case..There are a million different scenarios..And all we can do is speculate..
 05-13-2010, 10:15 AM         #10
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh s**t....i just looked up his biography...

Steven Winchester better know as rapper White comes from a very wealthy and prestigious family in the greater Atlanta area. He's the second youngest of 4 children, and was always considered the rebel in his family. His mom owns her own chiropractic clinic in Stone Mountain, GA while his dad operates as a very well known and reputable oral surgeon in downtown Atlanta. His dad was also the head surgeon who operated on CTE recording artist Young Jeezy when he had throat surgery back in 2008. This is how Steven (White) was afforded the opportunity to hooked up with the Corporate Thuggin Entertainment brand. After revealing his aspirations to pursue a rap career to his family, Steven was labeled an outcast and cut out of the family will. His father also vowed never to perform surgery on a person of color again in his life. With only his last weeks allowance left to his name (roughly $25,000) Steven, aka White, set out to do what most people would considered the impossible. RAP HIS WHITE a.ss OFF!!!
it even had a picture of his family:

[pic - click to view]

I f**k with White
 8 years ago '05        #11
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i know dudes who sold heroin, pills, coke, weed...........i know dudes who've k!lled people........i know dudes who used to commit armed robberies.......

but just because i hang out with them doesn't mean i'm 'street'

with that said, i'm not saying dude's not 'real' as you guys call it, cause i really don't give a s**t, just saying him doing a video with a 'real' dude doesn't constitute his 'realness'
 8 years ago '07        #12
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
But why should we care if he's really gangsta? Doesn't make much sense to me. Like... congrats for being a knucklehead. Now impress me with your music.
 05-13-2010, 10:45 AM         #13
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
i know dudes who sold heroin, pills, coke, weed...........i know dudes who've k!lled people........i know dudes who used to commit armed robberies.......

with that said, i'm not saying dude's not 'real' as you guys call it, cause i really don't give a s**t, just saying him doing a video with a 'real' dude doesn't constitute his 'realness'
first logical valid point in a bx thread ever
 05-13-2010, 10:52 AM         #14
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
oh s**t, exposed!

[pic - click to view]

that gif is craazy
 05-13-2010, 12:13 PM         #15
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
Baby D was with BMF.

all this means is White is respected by alotta of people... and im pretty sure he had to earn that respect, so quit talkin s**t about him being a fake and etc...
yup he was BMF too..Forgot about that
 8 years ago '05        #16
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
 daliff89 said:

y u always tryin to sound prof. ? im jus bs'n
 8 years ago '04        #17
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Don Peru said:
oh s**t....i just looked up his biography...

it even had a picture of his family:

[pic - click to view]

I f**k with White
somebody so mad at dude they took the time to make up a fake life story??
jasonchambers gave props

05-13-2010, 12:21 PM         #18
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White >>> Lil B
 05-13-2010, 12:22 PM         #19
TeddyGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So cuz he get love from n*ggaz with "street credibility" we should show him love?
If hes a rapper we should be listening to his "music" and decide whether we like that n*gga or not.
And his music is below average IMO not something for me
If you like his music then you like it just cuz others dont doesnt mean its hate or racism
In addition to the lame music some might think his image is fake thats their opinion
I doubt your gonna change their opinion of dude just cuz you say hes a.ssociated with certain people with street reps
So just like what you like
Not everyone is gonna like the same music
 8 years ago '04        #20
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,888 | Props total: 2043 2043
So let me get this, getting caught with a couple keys is more gangsta then k!lling and robbing, cuz i can point out how easy it is to get caught with a key... So being stupid = you got cred, b/c all u with a GED r f**kin gangsta a.ss scientist!
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy