"Not Afraid" Illuminati Reference??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-13-2010, 08:52 AM         #21
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Not Afraid" is about facing your fears, nothing else. And it's about recovering from drugs. "When I say I'm going to do something, I do it. I don't don't give a damn what you think."
 05-13-2010, 09:00 AM         #22
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And this thread is for everyone who thinks they can translate "Drop The World" :

Illuminati doesn't have control of anything, but you guys are so predictable it's sad. We are our own army, but if the government said k!ll everyone in Atlanta, the army would listen. That's the only control they have.

As long as there are huge groups that behave a certain way, I think it's easy to manipulate and control them. 100 years from now, 99% of the people on this planet will be dead. I could give two f**ks about waking people out of their dormant state -- it's just impossible. There will never be control on this planet, there will always be good and evil.
 05-13-2010, 09:06 AM         #23
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
The illuminati is a myth. Shut up.
no n*gga..you shut the f**k up..
 8 years ago '07        #24
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
Illuminati doesn't have control of anything, but you guys are so predictable it's sad. We are our own army, but if the government said k!ll everyone in Atlanta, the army would listen. That's the only control they have.
No not really. I was in the military for four years as a soilder and we have what we call lawful and unlawful orders. Our rules of engagement guidelines are very strict and confusing. Sometimes even detrimental to our own survival and safety but they are put in place to make sure situations like that never happen. In this day and age the military and its members have the power to disobey a direct order like that and not be punished under the UCMJ because its not a lawful order. We're not robots like alot of outsiders think we are.

But f!ghter pilots are in a whole nother ball game. They dont get to much say so in what targets to attack and not attack. So if you were referring to a scenario where the whole city of Atlanta would be bombed by our military then its quite plausible.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-13-2010 at 10:31 AM..
 05-13-2010, 11:19 AM         #25
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-L-P said:
No not really. I was in the military for four years as a soilder and we have what we call lawful and unlawful orders. Our rules of engagement guidelines are very strict and confusing. Sometimes even detrimental to our own survival and safety but they are put in place to make sure situations like that never happen. In this day and age the military and its members have the power to disobey a direct order like that and not be punished under the UCMJ because its not a lawful order. We're not robots like alot of outsiders think we are.

But f!ghter pilots are in a whole nother ball game. They dont get to much say so in what targets to attack and not attack. So if you were referring to a scenario where the whole city of Atlanta would be bombed by our military then its quite plausible.
dont talk about law and order in the military, there is no such thing as "law or order" to illuminati as they are a law unto themselves, back in ww2 they didnt need to worry about no court order to execute a soldier for not obeying an order, they just took you out the back of the barracks and plugged a few rounds in your head infront of the other soldiers, so dont speak bulls**t the same thing happens in this day and age just look at the pat tillman case among others, he wanted to be discharged but the illuminati element in the military had him "whacked" because he was a pro nfl player and it would have made the military look bad in the press ...and got everyone off without reprimand, the official cause of death was "friendly fire"....by the way that sends a psychological message to the other soldiers "if you step outta line" you will end up like pat tillman ...its either obey or die, especially in a world war or martial law scenario when its pure bedlam(which is what the illuminati want) court orders wont be worth the paper theyre printed on. lmao @ you thinking you can disobey an order in that scenario and walking away with your life, nah they will shoot everyone clean in the head.
 05-13-2010, 11:54 AM         #26
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
dont talk about law and order in the military, there is no such thing as "law or order" to illuminati as they are a law unto themselves, back in ww2 they didnt need to worry about no court order to execute a soldier for not obeying an order, they just took you out the back of the barracks and plugged a few rounds in your head infront of the other soldiers, so dont speak bulls**t the same thing happens in this day and age just look at the pat tillman case among others, he wanted to be discharged but the illuminati element in the military had him "whacked" because he was a pro nfl player and it would have made the military look bad in the press ...and got everyone off without reprimand, the official cause of death was "friendly fire"....by the way that sends a psychological message to the other soldiers "if you step outta line" you will end up like pat tillman ...its either obey or die, especially in a world war or martial law scenario when its pure bedlam(which is what the illuminati want) court orders wont be worth the paper theyre printed on. lmao @ you thinking you can disobey an order in that scenario and walking away with your life, nah they will shoot everyone clean in the head.
:cool-smiley-009:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago