Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,271 | Props total: 19375 19375
 Afnorth123 said:
Floyd would have to come up with a unique gameplan to reach that n*gga in the first place....that height reach and work rate poses alotta problems. all paul gotta do is stay focused.
paul doesn't even use his height to his advantage like he should he f!ghts like he is short most of the time...Floyd would easily out box dude imo but Paul may suprise me he is very unpredictable with his punch angles but imo all floyd got to do is do his normal game plan and odds are he gonna win and imo Sergio vs. Floyd would be awesome seeing as tho Sergio is also a really great boxer

Last edited by thegoldenhero; 05-13-2010 at 12:43 AM..
 05-13-2010, 12:49 AM         #62
donnieb33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menelek said:
“Many fans really want me to f!ght Floyd Mayweather so I asked my Mama if we can give them one more f!ght, she said okay,” AFP quoted Pacquiao in an interview with broadcaster ABS-CBN. “We spoke yesterday and she said just one last f!ght, Mayweather.” “Pacman” is rated by Ring magazine as the greatest pound-for-pound f!ghter on the planet after winning an unprecedented seven world titles at different weight divisions

Saw this On Realtalk.Net the source is CNN

===========================
I dunno Mayweather is mister precision but can he implent that cautious pop shot, never go for the Ko style, verses I guy who overwelms ppl with punches at blinding speed?

IS Mayweather Defense > Pac’s Offense ? Shane got to him in two rounds and then Choked.

We all know May can Hit Pac but can he win rounds in his style of Pop shots against and offensive Machine like Manny…

I dunno..And thats why it will be a great f!ght
Pac's #2 on The Ring's P4P list. The source is CNN my a.ss, I don't believe anybody from either camp until I see a press conference for the f!ght.
 8 years ago '05        #63
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 Afnorth123 said:
Your right..But I think if given the chance for a mega f!ght...he might get some superior training...if dude could use his height and reach advantage in the welterweight division..:wow: ... ...thats why i said if he could stay focused......
thats a big IF...seeing how he has had over 40 f!ghts in his professional career and lord knows how many in his amateur career and he still f!ghts down to his opponents height...habit is a hard thing to break in one training camp.
 8 years ago '06        #64
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 eLLz said:
This is gonna be a fire a.ss f!ght, havent even cared about a f!ght in the longest honestly but I really hope this s**t plays out like it should have from the rip.

8 years ago '04        #65
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1682 1682
LOL you all talk about Manny and Floyd as if you know them personally. The power of media, I tell you... Anyway I'm goin' for Mayweather for many reasons.
 8 years ago '06        #66
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 DallasTexas said:
so basically this is about to be black people going for maywhether and hispanics against pacman?

f**k naw.....I'm black and I'm going for Pacman. And not because i dislike Mayweather because he's a great f!ghter. But I like Manny fearless style and work ethnic. He also f!ghts for the passion of boxing. Mayweather is more about the money. Don't seem like he really care about his legacy.
 8 years ago '06        #67
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 TheBallDontLie said:
The real conversation between Pacman and his mommy.

Pacman: Mommy, should i f!ght Mayweather even risking though i will be exposed and my legendary will never be the same? We really need the money to feed our family and future.

Pacman's Mom: Yes, baby you always were a failure. Being known as overrated in boxing doesn't mean much to me. Get that money.
lol this b**ch a.ss n*gga buys into the talks about pacman ..

its gonna be a good f!ght .. i ain't supporting no one on this one .. its gonna be a 50/50 f!ght
 8 years ago '08        #68
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2679 2679
Manny Pacquaio is not capable of beating Floyd Mayweather. He's smaller but not faster and doesn't move his head. He's going to get dismantled.
 8 years ago '06        #69
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Which boxer yall gon run to when Money May go Roy Jones in 2000 on this dude?
 05-13-2010, 03:25 AM         #70
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
& When it comes time to check other f!ghters you have them taking dives onto scorers tables & s**t

or you have f!ghts of the year like paul williams vs sergio martinez...
 8 years ago '08        #71
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 RamazedAGAIN said:

[pic - click to view]

on some real talk..you are the ugliest thing i have ever seen...ol burnt toast alien lookin a.ss n*gga......
 8 years ago '09        #72
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
haaaa yea right its going down in novemeber already co signed ! and mayweather gonna win! gonna now dudees hella big ~! next to pacman! its all about the numbers thoe dues right ! hasnt ben a real god boxing match lately everything is ufc ! so it will be big money for both f!ghters to get the oppertunity. oviously ,..everythigns about money but, there smart this is liek a david and golith ..thing u never know mayweathers huge but pacman got heart ! what about kimbo slice ?see what i mean ?hard to tell.sht id even fork out money for this and i dont really pay for f!ghts so i bet the viewers would be crazy ! idk this one will be a tough call! for sure. sick!
 8 years ago '07        #73
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
I guess I'm the only that finds it funny that he's asking his moms about his f!ghting
 8 years ago '06        #74
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
u ppl are falling right into the trap...they doing exactly what I knew they were gonna do which is have some bulls**t f!ght for both of these guys and act like they're not gonna have each other f!ghting, then they go and have the f!ght anyways
 05-13-2010, 09:19 AM         #75
seminole19DGiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money May hands down
 8 years ago '07        #76
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
Manny was never juiced up. It was all hype to setup Megaf!ght, stupid fans!!!!!!
 05-13-2010, 10:46 AM         #77
ItsFrankWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
when manny says he'll do the drug test,and signs the papers than i'll believe it....until than it's just more yap..
He will do it. Why is Mayweather asking this of Pacman anywho?

Pacman NEVER has been suspected of using illegal substances!

Mayweather knows what happened to Pacman the last time he had blood taken from him so early before the f!ght and Mayweather is looking for every 1-up he can get, and by any means necessary!!!
 05-13-2010, 10:48 AM         #78
ItsFrankWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so in your opinion is Mayweather ever going to lose?? If so who do you believe will take him down?

jenlove21 said:
haaaa yea right its going down in novemeber already co signed ! and mayweather gonna win! gonna now dudees hella big ~! next to pacman! its all about the numbers thoe dues right ! hasnt ben a real god boxing match lately everything is ufc ! so it will be big money for both f!ghters to get the oppertunity. oviously ,..everythigns about money but, there smart this is liek a david and golith ..thing u never know mayweathers huge but pacman got heart ! what about kimbo slice ?see what i mean ?hard to tell.sht id even fork out money for this and i dont really pay for f!ghts so i bet the viewers would be crazy ! idk this one will be a tough call! for sure. sick!
 8 years ago '07        #79
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Let me say this. I KNOW that Floyd can beat Manny. But I think he has to do it in a convincing fashion. Dominate him the way he did Shane because IF it's a close f!ght I have a feeling he'll get robbed so that a rematch can be made. Boxing is a very dirty sport and Floyd is hated. He HAS to shut Manny down.
 05-13-2010, 12:24 PM         #80
ItsFrankWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather is NOT going to dominate Pacman!!!!!
Im curious to see how Pretty Floyd deals with Pacman's speed.

Bruce Leeroy said:
Let me say this. I KNOW that Floyd can beat Manny. But I think he has to do it in a convincing fashion. Dominate him the way he did Shane because IF it's a close f!ght I have a feeling he'll get robbed so that a rematch can be made. Boxing is a very dirty sport and Floyd is hated. He HAS to shut Manny down.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy