NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,116 | Props total: 1370 1370
foreman - ali.....
 8 years ago '04        #42
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
f!ghts like these only come every 20 plus years...best of the best in their primes f!ghting each other

boxing is dead without this f!ght, regardless of how much talent there is out there. This is the one chance boxing has to get back into mainstream.
 05-12-2010, 09:13 PM         #43
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxing been having plenty of good f!ghts. non boxing fans dont really check for nobody besides may and pac
 8 years ago '06        #44
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 DrX said:
boxing been having plenty of good f!ghts. non boxing fans dont really check for nobody besides may and pac
& When it comes time to check other f!ghters you have them taking dives onto scorers tables & s**t
 8 years ago '05        #45
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 eLLz said:
& When it comes time to check other f!ghters you have them taking dives onto scorers tables & s**t
shouldnt have been checkin for kermit...P.will done called out both may and pac still waiting for a chance that will never come even with all his flaws i'd still watch any f!ght againts either of those 2.
 05-12-2010, 09:28 PM         #46
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
shouldnt have been checkin for kermit...P.will done called out both may and pac still waiting for a chance that will never come even with all his flaws i'd still watch any f!ght againts either of those 2.

paul dont deserve a big f!ght. imo u need to beat martinez.
 8 years ago '08        #47
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 Afnorth123 said:
Paul is probably the most overrated f!ghter in the world, Floyd would box circles around dude
 8 years ago '05        #48
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
Floyd would have to come up with a unique gameplan to reach that n*gga in the first place....that height reach and work rate poses alotta problems. all paul gotta do is stay focused.
 8 years ago '05        #49
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 Afnorth123 said:
Floyd would have to come up with a unique gameplan to reach that n*gga in the first place....that height reach and work rate poses alotta problems. all paul gotta do is stay focused.
all i got to say about that is floyd vs DIEGO CORRALES...look for that f!ght on youtube and get back to me... don't worry i'll wait
 8 years ago '05        #50
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 grovesoulja said:
all i got to say about that is floyd vs DIEGO CORRALES...look for that f!ght on youtube and get back to me... don't worry i'll wait
mayweather couldnt knock down mosley and you think he's gonna knock down pwill? he aint f!ghtin lightweights no more.
 8 years ago '08        #51
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 joeyb8420 said:
he better beat that whinin b**ch like pretty boy man..this n*gga brags too much..he could learn from pacquaio on how to be humble...
cuz humble definitely worked for mosley
 8 years ago '08        #52
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 joeyb8420 said:
he better beat that whinin b**ch like pretty boy man..this n*gga brags too much..he could learn from pacquaio on how to be humble...
Is it bragging if he backs it up? Just asking
 05-12-2010, 10:41 PM         #53
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
lol paul dont use his height advantage...he f!ghts with a short mans style

he has no footwork

no defense

a low boxing iq

he cant adjust...martinez and quitana(sp) caught him with the same counter hook over and over again

plus many more flaws i dont feel like writing about because im to lazy....im a p will fan to so i feel u BUT floyd would have him for dinner. it would be nasty
 8 years ago '05        #54
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 Afnorth123 said:
mayweather couldnt knock down mosley and you think he's gonna knock down pwill? he aint f!ghtin lightweights no more.
he did not try to knock mosley down, he just whipped his a.ss...in boxing you dont need to knock your opponent down to win, just dominate and you will win, paul williams is stupid slow and sometimes is uncoordinated, off-balance when trowing punches...i doubt mayweather would have trouble with him...diego was the most feared puncher in the division at the time and there is no doubting the heart he had, and money beat the brakes off his a.ss with noooo problem.
 8 years ago '06        #55
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
lol at these n*ggaz who only know money may outside the boxing ring and from rap/tmz vids....

if only yall know how boring a mayweather f!ght is then you would sure get off his cack faster than a rabbit gets facked...

mayweather's a smart businessman and a good entertainer, period...we'll finally see how good mayweather is when he f!ghts someone in his prime and at the top of his game.

smh....

in boxing, offense>defense
 8 years ago '04        #56
playersclub22 
space
space
space
$391 | Props total: 84 84
I think Arum and his people are leaking info like this to try and get the upper hand if talks break down again. Last negotiations Pacquiao walked in w/ all the juice and a lot of the general public (very casual f!ght fans) found themselves unexpectedly in agreement w/ their villan (Mayweather) after Pac-Man's refusal to comply with the strict drug testing demands.

So just in case talks break down again - Arum can turn around and claim "Manny wanted this f!ght, he said it, you all know it - blah, blah etc...

*The truth is since Dec. the terms have changed completely - Mayweather's PPV numbers vs. Mosley s**t on Pacquio's vs. Clottey. Unless Floyd is really about proving his abilities to the public there's NO WAY IN HELL his people can advise him to take a 50/50 split now.

I hope this f!ght happens and we get olympic testing but I don't see it unless Mayweather gets something close to a 55/45 split. They both need this f!ght but Mayweather already plays the bad guy role well - I can see him walking away if the money isn't right regardless of what the public will think.
 8 years ago '05        #57
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 DrX said:
lol paul dont use his height advantage...he f!ghts with a short mans style

he has no footwork

no defense

a low boxing iq

he cant adjust...martinez and quitana(sp) caught him with the same counter hook over and over again

plus many more flaws i dont feel like writing about because im to lazy....im a p will fan to so i feel u BUT floyd would have him for dinner. it would be nasty

Your right..But I think if given the chance for a mega f!ght...he might get some superior training...if dude could use his height and reach advantage in the welterweight division..:wow: ... ...thats why i said if he could stay focused......
 8 years ago '08        #58
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5545 5545
lol People still think Pac not accepting the drug test wasn't just a marketing ploy to build this up more? lol Really?

Floyd def has his hands full here. If Pac can land a shot like Mosley did, he'll finish the job.
 8 years ago '09        #59
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19381 19381
mayweather gonna win dude is just to smart i can see manny winning some rounds early on but once mayweather feels him out he gonna win all the other rounds.
 8 years ago '06        #60
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4686 4686
 damn_ryght said:
lol at these n*ggaz who only know money may outside the boxing ring and from rap/tmz vids....

if only yall know how boring a mayweather f!ght is then you would sure get off his cack faster than a rabbit gets facked...

mayweather's a smart businessman and a good entertainer, period...we'll finally see how good mayweather is when he f!ghts someone in his prime and at the top of his game.

smh....

in boxing, offense>defense

you're a joke, who has manny fought and beaten in their prime??? his recent ascension against this bulls**t hand picked competition he has fought is pure nonsense.

boxing is hit and dont get hit, ppl like u who think they know s**t about boxing and ramble about irrelevant points are the absolute worst.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy