Lakers & Cavs Records Without Kobe or LeBron

most viewed right now
 160
Video inside Nia Long Addresses Why Rappers Keep Mentioning Her In Their Lyrics
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 150
Video inside Drake Is Apparently Just Getting Started With "Views."
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 123
NHL Man Who Discovered Hockey (Playoff Hockey) Attends Hockey Game, Loves It.
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
 Video inside Charlamagne Gives The Softest Explanation For Backing Down To Birdman
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
8048 pageviews
20 comments


Hovi Bryant 524 heat pts524
space
avatar space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 3684 3684
Lakers & Cavs Records Without Kobe or LeBron
 

 
Kobe Bryant

1021 Games Played

676 Games Won

Kobe Bryant's Regular Season Win Percentage = .662

Lakers Win Percentage Without Kobe Bryant = .604 (95 games)

Difference = .058
LeBron James

548 Games Played

339 Games Won

LeBron James' Win Percentage = .618

Cavs win percentage without LeBron James = .384 (26 Games)

Difference = .234

[pic - click to view]

 Hovi Bryant: LeBron James vs. Kobe Bryant Part 1: Wins and Losses

Wild.

top in section
 37
38 comments
top in movies
top in section
 23
60 comments
top in wild'ish
top in section
 50
99 comments
top in misc

 

 
 
 
 6 years ago '06        #2
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,147 | Props total: 0 0
you can bring stats all you want this and that,but in the end of the day

kobe>>>lebron

u look at this year lebron has his roster now

back2back best record in the L 60 plus wins

and nothing in the playoffs

something is not right
 
 6 years ago '10        #3
Hovi Bryant 524 heat pts524
space
avatar space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 3684 3684
 teh truth said:
you can bring stats all you want this and that,but in the end of the day

kobe>>>lebron

u look at this year lebron has his roster now

back2back best record in the L 60 plus wins

and nothing in the playoffs

something is not right
Something isn't right. I agree with you there. Stay tuned.
 
 05-12-2010, 02:24 PM         #4
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unfortunately the Cavs lose so many games because 90% of the offense is run through LeBron, so when he's not on the floor it's complete mayhem and anarchy.
 
 6 years ago '10        #5
Hovi Bryant 524 heat pts524
space
avatar space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 3684 3684
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Unfortunately the Cavs lose so many games because 90% of the offense is run through LeBron, so when he's not on the floor it's complete mayhem and anarchy.
He was on the floor last night.
 
 6 years ago '04        #6
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,170 | Props total: 105 105
You really made a blog to suck off Lebron?

 
 6 years ago '05        #7
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,246 | Props total: 107 107
seeing as how lebron is the only playmaker on that team, yeah obviously the cavs will struggle more without their star player than the lakers would without theirs. the triangle doesn't even really require a real playmaker or point guard. the cavalier offense does. stupid post.
 
 6 years ago '10        #8
Hovi Bryant 524 heat pts524
space
avatar space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 3684 3684
 Rubix said:
seeing as how lebron is the only playmaker on that team, yeah obviously the cavs will struggle more without their star player than the lakers would without theirs. the triangle doesn't even really require a real playmaker or point guard. the cavalier offense does. stupid post.
It's hilarious to see how many of you are instantly offended. I posted no opinion or analysis, just the facts.
 
 6 years ago '05        #9
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$7,837 | Props total: 0 0
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hovi Bryant said:
He was on the floor last night.
When he doesn't play well it is the same reason for a L. They just watch LeBron for 90% of the game, run an off the ball screen for Mo for 5% and the rest is random s**t that Mike Brown asked his a.ssistance to draw up.

Other players may shoot more, but f**k if they have the ball as much...
 
 6 years ago '10        #10
Hovi Bryant 524 heat pts524
space
avatar space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 3684 3684
 -BigC- said:
When he doesn't play well it is the same reason for a L. They just watch LeBron for 90% of the game, run an off the ball screen for Mo for 5% and the rest is random s**t that Mike Brown asked his a.ssistance to draw up.

Other players may shoot more, but f**k if they have the ball as much...
I'll dig into that some other time. I just wanted to post this up.
 
 6 years ago '05        #11
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,246 | Props total: 107 107
im offended because i called it stupid? well it is. lol @ calling this "facts." like i said, u didnt take into account the system both these players are in. the only thing hilarious in this thread is your pathetic blog.
 
 6 years ago '09        #12
mattnesss 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$996 | Props total: 0 0
Well obviously LeBrons system isnt working. Cause 2 straight #1 seed in NBA, not just Eastern Conference but NBA, and no championship? 2 straight NBA MVPs, no championship? These stats just solidify the fact that KOBE>>
 
 6 years ago '10        #13
Hovi Bryant 524 heat pts524
space
avatar space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 3684 3684
 Rubix said:
im offended because i called it stupid? well it is. lol @ calling this "facts." like i said, u didnt take into account the system both these players are in. the only thing hilarious in this thread is your pathetic blog.
I'm no psychiatrist, but if someone labels something stupid (and pathetic) in a response, I believe they may be a little hurt.

Taking into account of what system a player plays in does not directly affect anything in regards of the statistics I posted. Those numbers were going to be the same weather I elaborated on that or not, even then it's totally subjective opinion after that.
 
 6 years ago '07        #14
joshdogg26 175 heat pts175
space
avatar space
space
$30,175 | Props total: 1645 1645
how many of those games kobe missed were while shaq was still on the team?
 
 6 years ago '05        #15
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,246 | Props total: 107 107
 Hovi Bryant said:
I'm no psychiatrist, but if someone labels something stupid (and pathetic) in a response, I believe they may be a little hurt.

Taking into account of what system a player plays in does not directly affect anything in regards of the statistics I posted. Those numbers were going to be the same weather I elaborated on that or not, even then it's totally subjective opinion after that.
okay i'll admit, the only thing that truly offended me was how retarded and simplistic your post was and how you're trying to pass it off as some sort of work of intelligence. lmao @ "weather"..b**ch please.
 
 05-12-2010, 02:52 PM         #16
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattnesss said:
Well obviously LeBrons system isnt working. Cause 2 straight #1 seed in NBA, not just Eastern Conference but NBA, and no championship? 2 straight NBA MVPs, no championship? These stats just solidify the fact that KOBE>>
Sorry Lebron is better, but Kobe is better at getting the players he needs to win championships. Simple as that.
 
 6 years ago '10        #17
Hovi Bryant 524 heat pts524
space
avatar space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 3684 3684
 joshdogg26 said:
how many of those games kobe missed were while shaq was still on the team?
Kobe missed 64 games while Shaq was with the team.

The Lakers win percentage without Kobe between 1997-2004? .671

Now this information isn't entirely accurate as I hardly believe Shaq played every single game Kobe missed, but this is somewhere in the ballpark.
 
 6 years ago '10        #18
Hovi Bryant 524 heat pts524
space
avatar space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 3684 3684
 Rubix said:
okay i'll admit, the only thing that truly offended me was how retarded and simplistic your post was and how you're trying to pass it off as some sort of work of intelligence. lmao @ "weather"..b**ch please.
That's your problem not mine.
 
 6 years ago '04        #19
ceo 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,749 | Props total: 0 0
 mattnesss said:
Well obviously LeBrons system isnt working. Cause 2 straight #1 seed in NBA, not just Eastern Conference but NBA, and no championship? 2 straight NBA MVPs, no championship? These stats just solidify the fact that KOBE>>
I can agree with this...as much as I dislike Kobe no one can take away what he's done

he's still not the GOAT though...just look at Mike's stats in the playoffs/season/finals and all his accolades
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
NBA NBA Playoffs Second Round Thread: (3) Miami Heat vs. (2) Toronto Raptors
2367 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Wife on sight, what size ring you want boo?
51 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Money and violence: Season 2 Ep 12
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside no name rapper sheika da diva gets teabagged by her man in her music vi..
178 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Who would you rather smash, the Mexican, the Venezuelan or the Domincan?
167 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Steph Kegels
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Put All Drake CD Titles Together...
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside The Joe Budden Podcast - I'll Name This Podcast Later Episode 64 (Drake..
136 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy