*BREAKING* Eminem - "Announcement tomorrow"

most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Ace Tu 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 279 279
lol man i just want some music
 8 years ago '05        #42
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 49 49
Another hit makes me think its another single or that "hit me with your best shot" song. But in all honesty I'd be willing to put enormous amounts of money up that its just the video for Not Afraid.

And GTFOH with a mixtape.

thats the dumbest rumor I've ever heard, since when does Em put out f**kin mixtapes?

And its not no f**kin tracklist either, the artist doesn't leak the track like out, ever.
 05-12-2010, 10:06 AM         #43
kmj2318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
definitely something with hit in it's name, thats why its "hit" which would make sense it being the hit me with your best shot song. But i could never in a million years see them releasing a f**king D12 song as a single
 8 years ago '09        #44
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
so when em said tomorrow..did you think he meant tomorrow as in today wednesday or thursday?


and if it was about the video i think he would have just put big hit..instead of big "hit"..its definitely something with hit in the name..probably that hit me with your best shot..not really what i was hoping for..ohh well anything is better then nothing the album will be leaked in less than a month anyways..
 8 years ago '05        #45
Panopticon 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$24,931 | Props total: 12387 12387
 DETOX2010 said:
He's featuring with jay-z ''Under Pressure'' which drops Memorial Day.
 8 years ago '09        #46
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 198 198
the news is not the hit, not afraid debut at number 1 on billboard that was the big "hit" news. and the video was just done how would it be already too release now
 8 years ago '05        #47
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,559 | Props total: 836 836
I couldnt sleep last night waiting lol so I came on here and theres nothing hahaha
 8 years ago '09        #48
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,137 | Props total: 7134 7134
A double album announcement or a tracklist would be really big news for me.Possibly he is gonna release the 2nd single but its all speculation we will find out soon enough.
 8 years ago '04        #49
Ace Tu 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 279 279
 just2intense said:
the news is not the hit, not afraid debut at number 1 on billboard that was the big "hit" news. and the video was just done how would it be already too release now
so u think the news has already been announced?? idk man...y would he write "hit" like that?
 05-12-2010, 11:17 AM         #50
NYItalianDevil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
A double album announcement or a tracklist would be really big news for me.Possibly he is gonna release the 2nd single but its all speculation we will find out soon enough.
that would be sweet a double album but thats wishful thinking right there lol
 8 years ago '09        #51
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
:lol2: @
I couldnt sleep last night waiting lol so I came on here and theres nothing


C'mon. You cant be serious.
 05-12-2010, 11:20 AM         #52
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
 8 years ago '09        #53
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,137 | Props total: 7134 7134
 NYItalianDevil said:
that would be sweet a double album but thats wishful thinking right there lol
He said there is no skits,a double album with no skits would be f**kin epic.

He better not post the news that late again cause i will be long asleep.
 8 years ago '09        #54
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,137 | Props total: 7134 7134
 Ace Tu said:
so u think the news has already been announced?? idk man...y would he write "hit" like that?
Paul his manager tweeted last week big news was coming this week and Eminem just reconfirmed it and said we will get the news tommorow.


It better not be about a video or a tour(cause he is already coming to Ireland LOL)
 8 years ago '04        #55
Ace Tu 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 279 279
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Paul his manager tweeted last week big news was coming this week and Eminem just reconfirmed it and said we will get the news tommorow.


It better not be about a video or a tour(cause he is already coming to Ireland LOL)
yea but i mean everyone already knew the single was doing good as hell on the charts and that it was popular...that's really not big news to me
 8 years ago '04        #56
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$984 | Props total: 45 45
 Storchaveli said:
I have well-placed people...
^...in your mouth.
 8 years ago '05        #57
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,029 | Props total: 28484 28484
So What We Get?

* Release Date For The Album
* Release Date On "Not Afraid" Video
* Another Single
* Official Album Cover
 8 years ago '06        #58
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,302 | Props total: 5326 5326
 Drich1998 said:
^...in your mouth.

[pic - click to view]

 05-12-2010, 12:24 PM         #59
ReeferStan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
havent read thru all the posts, but it seems like there is only a few possibilities. video, new track, or the fact that not afraid debuted at #1. not likely to be a tracklisting, and even less likely to be a mixtape.

since "hit" is what makes everyone curious, its probably just news about not afraid. whether its a video or the debut at #1

ive seen tracklists leaked, but announced? maybe im wrong

i suppose a mixtape is possible, but unusual for him
 8 years ago '09        #60
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,137 | Props total: 7134 7134
 ReeferStan said:
havent read thru all the posts, but it seems like there is only a few possibilities. video, new track, or the fact that not afraid debuted at #1. not likely to be a tracklisting, and even less likely to be a mixtape.

since "hit" is what makes everyone curious, its probably just news about not afraid. whether its a video or the debut at #1

ive seen tracklists leaked, but announced? maybe im wrong

i suppose a mixtape is possible, but unusual for him
Anything related to Not afraid would not be big news.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
143 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy