f'k Lebron and I'm Embarrassed that I ever Rooted for him

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jay Z Tells Frank Ocean "Radio Is Dictated By What Young White Women W..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Shaq Responds To Kevin Durant Sticking Up For Javale McGee
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside These Barber's/Salon's Are Gettin' Out Of Hand With This Shyt Now...
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Married Teacher Gives Student Sneakers, Food, Liquor & Credit Card In ..
21 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-12-2010, 01:05 AM         #121
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
Abandon ship!!!

[pic - click to view]

*drake* titanic
 7 years ago '07        #122
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 14 14
 Dee Grande said:
isn't that what lebron just did?
True, but it seem like Lebron gotta carry them every playoff game. This s**t was a off night, how many times lebron only score 14 or whatever he had

His cast ALWAYS disappears in the playoffs
 7 years ago '09        #123
WezLFaCe_KiD 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,569 | Props total: 630 630
 Imagin3 said:
Also didn't get swept in the Finals. Goodbye.
no but he lost a 25 point lead at home and blew a 3-1 lead at home and hooged in 04 trying to be the man and shot 30% those are all by a veteran kobe

lbj weel what was he like 21 2nd time in the playoffs the leader of his team with a wack teamand took his team to finals vs the spurs who were very experienced and had just wona chip two years back .. but ye both are overhyped l
d wade >
 7 years ago '09        #124
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,181 | Props total: 23 23
 ttime236 said:
True, but it seem like Lebron gotta carry them every playoff game. This s**t was a off night, how many times lebron only score 14 or whatever he had

Thats what happens when you handle the ball 85% of the time. Of course your going to carry a team. His teammates arent being utilized correctly.
 7 years ago '07        #125
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,309 | Props total: 318 318
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Thats what happens when you handle the ball 85% of the time. Of course your going to carry a team. His teammates arent being utilized correctly.
i said about 100 times on this site that if he had a real coach instead of an a.ssistant(mike brown) that wouldnt happen. do u think phil,sloan,or pop would let that happen? hell no. and dont forget his pg is monique williams
 7 years ago '04        #126
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,429 | Props total: 11 11
The funniest part about it is that this year's team is the best that he has in his career in Cleveland vs. the team that he played with in the Finals. And that team that he single handedly took to the Finals was trash, and now that he has some decent people, and he's putting up better stats, and still can't get it done.
 7 years ago '09        #127
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,899 | Props total: 49 49
 Imagin3 said:
Also didn't get swept in the Finals. Goodbye.
:applause2:
 7 years ago '09        #128
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,899 | Props total: 49 49
 ttime236 said:

that n*gga was racking up hella points through out the regular season, why cant he do it in the playoffs?
 7 years ago '04        #129
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,105 | Props total: 51 51
Seems like an early free agency for the stans already...so many questions they ain't got a clue what 2 do
 05-12-2010, 02:15 AM         #130
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamET09 said:
that n*gga was racking up hella points through out the regular season, why cant he do it in the playoffs?

he's averaging 29.8 ppg this series.....i guess you're right..he should be averaging 50...
 05-12-2010, 02:20 AM         #131
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
he's averaging 29.8 ppg this series.....i guess you're right..he should be averaging 50...
He averaged over 36 points against Boston in the regular season...
 05-12-2010, 02:21 AM         #132
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
He averaged over 36 points against Boston in the regular season...

don't bark up that tree,that tree will fall on you...
 05-12-2010, 02:25 AM         #133
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
don't bark up that tree,that tree will fall on you...
Keep defending LeBum...
 05-12-2010, 02:26 AM         #134
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
Keep defending LeBum...

the truth isn't a defense.....it just is....

i certainly didn't mean to interrupt your hate parade...by all means don't let me stop you....you've found something that excites you...that's a good thing...
 05-12-2010, 02:30 AM         #135
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:

i certainly didn't mean to interrupt your hate parade...by all means don't let me stop you....you've found something that excites you...that's a good thing...
Thank you, sir.
 7 years ago '08        #136
AC_89 162 heat pts162
space
space
$35,181 | Props total: 7216 7216
Dude went 3/14 u cant defend that s**t
 7 years ago '05        #137
Sivraj 298 heat pts298
space
space
$44,081 | Props total: 6198 6198
 Hold That said:
Talent wise on paper all records aside, Lakers,Suns,Dallas,Orlando,and Boston have better teams.. You could argue so do the Spurs...

LeBron on any team is worth 50 wins, in a regular season. Then you factor they play in the central division with Bucks,Bulls,Pacers, and Pistons you could see why their record could be slightly inflated.. Records can be very misleading, I wouldn't put too much into a regular season record honestly.. I still think they don't have a championship level supporting cast..

Most championship supporting casts would still be a playoff contending team WITHOUT their best player. Take LeBron from the Cavs, I bet they are a lottery team. That's how you measure if you have a true legit supporting cast or not.. And don't sit here and tell me the Cavs without LeBron would finish with a better record than any of the top 8 teams in the east.
Hold it right there buddy...Without Lebron the cavs IMO are a 6, 7, or 8 seed. Not a lottery pick. You're forgetting that the cavs play in a b**ch made conference so soft, that a no.8 Thunder seed would probably be a no.3 if they were in the East.

Lebron has a championship caliber team, what's holding them back is an incompetent coach which is Mike Brown. Get somebody in there like a Larry Brown, Pat Riley, Greg Popvich, or hell even a Van Gundy and they'll compete every year.

20 - 14 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 76 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 7 years ago '06        #138
Mr1979 
space
space
space
$560 | Props total: 7 7
 knowughetto said:
The funniest part about it is that this year's team is the best that he has in his career in Cleveland vs. the team that he played with in the Finals. And that team that he single handedly took to the Finals was trash, and now that he has some decent people, and he's putting up better stats, and still can't get it done.

Well perhaps as his team has gotten better so have others as well...
 7 years ago '04        #139
Redskins4life 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
Watching this game blew the s**t out of me, Yes Lebron played terrible, but this n*gga Sike Brown doesn't have a clue on how to use his personnel worth a s**t or how to make adjustments from game to game. Example why the f**k is Mo williams still guarding Rondo and Antwan Jamison guarding Kevin Garnett those are obvious mismatches . If Cleveland can some how make it out this series they will get blown the f**k out by Orlando.

Last edited by Redskins4life; 05-12-2010 at 05:28 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #140
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,317 | Props total: 1 1
 Hold That said:
It's funny how n*ggas forget that Kobe didn't show up in the Suns series a few years back.. LeBron is only 25, it's crazy the expectations and the burden the media and fans put on this guy..

He's basically playing on a team with ZERO all-stars.. Never been a player to win a championship without atleast ONE other current all-star player on his team besides D.Wade.
You're right man. Fact of the matter is it comes with the territory. He's gonna be fine but clearly showed in this game his flaw and that's handling pressure. The media is at fault for just simply elevating him to this messiah type level. I saw a very panicking look in his eyes once Boston started to pull away. He had no help from his teammates either.

When the Cavs lose it falls on LBJ. When they win he gets all the credit too. Let's see what happens in Boston. I have feeling Stern is going to send his goons out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The disrespect!
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside These IG hoes gone too far
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn, She's Gorgeous........pt.2
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dad to daughter: You can be a feminist outside my house
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 'Get Out' Official Review/Discussion
85 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Danielle Bregoli aka 'CASH ME OUSSIDE' has more business sense than 99..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Future - HNDRXX (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 2/24
587 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Draymond Is Ruthless
192 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy