f'k Lebron and I'm Embarrassed that I ever Rooted for him

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-11-2010, 11:11 PM         #101
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

4 of their 5 starters made multiple all-star games...
yeah AFTER they won it
 05-11-2010, 11:19 PM         #102
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who would win in a f!ght, Rondo or Bow Wow?
 8 years ago '04        #103
Balla B 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 81 81
 dre03 said:
You talking like the series is over... What happens to Karma if the Cavs win this series???
Even if they by some stroke of luck win this series Orlando will destroy them again
 8 years ago '07        #104
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
for all you guys saying the cavs are still a playoff team without lebron. Why is it that they cant even seem to function unless lebron is playing like a beast? They look f**king lost, not to mention mike brown has no idea what the f**k he's doin.

btw lebron played like a pus*y tonight, even if he is really hurt he cant go out there and play like a b**ch. he might as well been wearing a suit and tie.

Last edited by smj_724; 05-12-2010 at 12:13 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #105
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 722 722
damn i didnt see the game cause I was @ work but n*ggas really jumpin ship right now

they're only down 3-2, it would be a fairy tale if these n*ggas come back and win the series, yall will go back suckin their d*cks

mark my words
 8 years ago '04        #106
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Stop making excuses

i watched wade will a team to a championship in 06

all he had was Zo

and the refs.... :iough:

but Lebron got a better team, the refs and david stern and still, the dinosaurs are taking it to him
 8 years ago '06        #107
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
 Hold That said:
You don't think playing with an average at best supporting squad and having the best record in the NBA is not making your team better? LeBron gets them open shots, but they also have to hit those shots.. He can't put the ball in the basket for them..

LeBron did play with no heart today, but how often do we say this about LeBron? LeBron playing with a lack of heart is not a reaccuring issue, so why are people acting as if this is one of his biggest flaws? If anything his flaw is trying TO hard to make his teammates better rather than just doing the s**t on his own.
LMAO at average supporting cast. They have williams, jamison, shaq, z, west and their depth is crazy. Please throw that garbage out of here. They have exactly what is needed for Lebron, a bunch of 3 point shooters and a low post presence. They look lost because Mike Brown cannot coach and ISO lebron plays are defeated when playing against great teams. At some point a player, particularly the MVP is supposed to realize what his team requires most, and thats scoring. He did this last game too, he became too complacent and did not score and the cavs lost that one too. So its not just this game. With his stature and abilities, he should be attacking the basket rather than settling with finding 3 point shooters.
 8 years ago '07        #108
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 PEK said:

It's still f**k You Kobe stans BTW!

Sometimes, hate is a beautiful thing.

s**t had me

Good thread. Respect
 8 years ago '09        #109
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
kobe lost by 39 in finals dont worry
 8 years ago '04        #110
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,329 | Props total: 4446 4446
just looked like Lebron wasn't trying... I'm not a Lebron fan but I'm not a hater either... Dude kept shooting 3's and missing
 8 years ago '07        #111
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
i know the reason lebron played like s**t tonight

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #112
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
did he shoot 13 shots and make 4 of them ?
 8 years ago '08        #113
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
 Hold That said:
It's funny how n*ggas forget that Kobe didn't show up in the Suns series a few years back.. LeBron is only 25, it's crazy the expectations and the burden the media and fans put on this guy..

He's basically playing on a team with ZERO all-stars.. Never been a player to win a championship without atleast ONE other current all-star player on his team besides D.Wade.
Don't act like Bron is some innocent hard working player just trying to win. This n*gga is arrogant as f**k and acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. It's crazy how he can win 61 games in a season, but as soon as his team gets to the playoffs and starts losing he has no help. This s**t is strictly a heart issue. Bron clearly has the capabilities but he doesn't have the heart. And that's the one thing you can't fake. And I've heard Kobe explain why he did that, idk if it's true but it makes sense somewhat. And just looking at his track record, i give him the benefit of the doubt.
 8 years ago '08        #114
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
Also didn't get swept in the Finals. Goodbye.
 8 years ago '06        #115
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 -Scar- said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #116
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Its 3-2.... and your giving up and going nuts? The f**k outta here.
bandwagon fans make me SMH
 8 years ago '08        #117
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Hold That said:
It's funny how n*ggas forget that Kobe didn't show up in the Suns series a few years back.. LeBron is only 25, it's crazy the expectations and the burden the media and fans put on this guy..

He's basically playing on a team with ZERO all-stars.. Never been a player to win a championship without atleast ONE other current all-star player on his team besides D.Wade.
this post is full of fail. shaq was an all star the year the heat won. and i wont even bother listing the teams who won without another current all-star since other people already handled that (shoutout to my pistons).

and how are you gonna cry about lebron's team this year, and then compare his situation to a n*gga who had smush parker, kwame brown and brian cook in his starting 5

the cavs have 5 players who have been to at least 1 all star game, and 4 of those players have been recently. not to mention they have arguably the best bench in the league. but if we're gonna play that "current all star" game, i guess the lakers don't have any better of a team than the hawks
 8 years ago '07        #118
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Damn, lebron haters are having a field day with this

s**t I hope he comes out and dominates next game just to shut up the haters...dude's supporting cast isnt as good as some are making it out to be. Theyre mostly average players that fold when the pressure rises

Mo williams goes ghost every postseason, Idk how that man made the all star game last year
 8 years ago '08        #119
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 ttime236 said:
Damn, lebron haters are having a field day with this

s**t I hope he comes out and dominates next game just to shut up the haters...dude's supporting cast isnt as good as some are making it out to be. Theyre mostly average players that fold when the pressure rises

Mo williams goes ghost every postseason, Idk how that man made the all star game last year
isn't that what lebron just did?
 8 years ago '06        #120
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,643 | Props total: 8574 8574
RIP to Cleveland fans this might be the last time hearing from one
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments