f'k Lebron and I'm Embarrassed that I ever Rooted for him

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 kidbrosweets said:
^^ cavs would make the playoffs guy. There division is the worst in the nba. The next best is chicago. Give me a break n*gga.
k!ll yourself for thinking the Cavs would be better than the Bucks.. Like I said, the Cavs wouldn't compete and wouldn't SNIFF the playoffs.

They'd be a 33win team at best. Caron,Jamison and Arenas werent getting it done this year, and you think the Mo Williams Big Z Shaq and Jamison would?

Last edited by Hold That; 05-11-2010 at 10:34 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #82
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2451 2451
 PEK said:
I supported this dude since day 1, took up for him countless times on this forum, but after tonight's performance I truly feel like an idiot. I have never in my life seen a superstar play with less heart or intensity. I dont give a f**k if he goes for 60pts and a triple double in the next game, he's b**ch made and doesnt belong in the same convo as MJ or Kobe. And I dont wanna hear that its just 1 game bulls**t.

It's still f**k You Kobe stans BTW!
I just said the same thing to my n*gga... I mean everybody has bad games but damn at least play like you trying... n*gga look like he didnt give a f**k about what was happening...

I still say they winning this series but he lost some points with this performance... He always played hard... i cant believe he would give no effort like this...
 8 years ago '07        #83
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
dammmmmn stans abandoning ship left and right. this is one of the most epic threads i've ever seen here. i'm glad the day has finally come.
 8 years ago '05        #84
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
 Hold That said:
How am I dumb and how is that ether? But I forgot which forum I'm discussing basketball on. People who are listing an old Shaq, and Big Z and Mo Williams who isn't an all-star.

someone show me a team that won a championship without 2 all-stars in THAT YEAR and ask yourself why does LeBron have to be one of the first to win one alone?
the 04 pistons won a championship
 8 years ago '04        #85
Balla B 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 81 81
Bottom line is karma is a b*tch. Lebron and his teammates breezed through the whole season dancing and clowing on the bench. Lebron did not play like a MVP but his teammates disappeared. Where is Mo williams??? Antwan Jamison??? Anthony Parker??? And where is the vaunted Cavs Defense???
 8 years ago '04        #86
dre03 
space
space
 Hold That said:
Talent wise on paper all records aside, Lakers,Suns,Dallas,Orlando,and Boston have better teams.. You could argue so do the Spurs...

LeBron on any team is worth 50 wins, in a regular season. Then you factor they play in the central division with Bucks,Bulls,Pacers, and Pistons you could see why their record could be slightly inflated.. Records can be very misleading, I wouldn't put too much into a regular season record honestly.. I still think they don't have a championship level supporting cast..

Most championship supporting casts would still be a playoff contending team WITHOUT their best player. Take LeBron from the Cavs, I bet they are a lottery team. That's how you measure if you have a true legit supporting cast or not.. And don't sit here and tell me the Cavs without LeBron would finish with a better record than any of the top 8 teams in the east.
Cavs without Mike Brown win 70 games and make it to the finals last year... Dude is a pathetic excuse for a coach
 8 years ago '09        #87
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
at these fools saying LeBron has a trashy a.ss supporting cast.
these n*ggas have excuses for days.
 05-11-2010, 10:35 PM         #88
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ man sometimes a n*gga just get tired after giving his all every damn time
 8 years ago '10        #89
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:

:ag reement6:
 8 years ago '04        #90
dre03 
space
space
 Redplayboy313 said:

4 of their 5 starters made multiple all-star games...
 8 years ago '04        #91
dre03 
space
space
 WilliamET09 said:
at these fools saying LeBron has a trashy a.ss supporting cast.
these n*ggas have excuses for days.
Nah its not the team... its Mike Brown... Lebrons cast is championship caliber... His coach isnt certified to coach little league
 8 years ago '09        #92
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Hold That said:
k!ll yourself for thinking the Cavs would be better than the Bucks.. Like I said, the Cavs wouldn't compete and wouldn't SNIFF the playoffs.

They'd be a 33win team at best. Caron,Jamison and Arenas werent getting it done this year, and you think the Mo Williams Big Z Shaq and Jamison would?
Thats because the Wiz were full of distractions, you telling me Jamison, Mo, Shaq and West cant make the playoffs in the East? and then you got Varejao, and all them solid n*ggas comin off the bench

Come on, you smarter than that. There are a few teams in the East, who are less talented than the Cavs without Lebron and they still made the playoffs.
 8 years ago '04        #93
dre03 
space
space
 Balla B said:
Bottom line is karma is a b*tch. Lebron and his teammates breezed through the whole season dancing and clowing on the bench. Lebron did not play like a MVP but his teammates disappeared. Where is Mo williams??? Antwan Jamison??? Anthony Parker??? And where is the vaunted Cavs Defense???
You talking like the series is over... What happens to Karma if the Cavs win this series???
 8 years ago '06        #94
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
This is disgusting...utterly disgusting. It's hilarious too.

He needs all stars now. No mention of this during the season when West, Gibson, and Williams were hitting wide open threes.

No mention of needing all stars when they were cruising towards 60+ wins.

But now the unwritten rules of the NBA have been revealed that you can not possibly win without at least two all stars on your team.

Please spare me. Can't say I didn't see this s**t coming

This "hold that" dude might as well throw lebron in his avy

How does it taste?
 8 years ago '04        #95
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 dre03 said:

4 of their 5 starters made multiple all-star games...
did all four of their starters make the all star team THAT year though?
 8 years ago '05        #96
space
space
 Redplayboy313 said:
props your right, only Ben Wallace made the all-star team.. 1 team in the past 20 years(probably dates back to 30 if i looked more into it). Still doesn't discredit that LeBron should be crucified for not being able to do what only one team has done in the past 20 years.. Pistons pretty much shocked the world that year..

People want to list Jamison. Nobody in the NBA world, or on this message board was scared of the Cavs when they aquired Jamison. Getting a 3rd best player on an underachieving team was nothing to be scared about.. Jamison is a good player, very good. But it wasn't like getting Pau Gasol who was unquestionably one of the elite big men of the NBA. Jamison was/is/ and never regarded as "elite"
 8 years ago '05        #97
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Hold That said:
None of which were all-stars this year, and all of them are past their primes. Like I said, history shows us in order to win a championship you need ATLEAST 2 current All-Star players on your team.. At the minimum.
All I am saying is WHY aren't those dudes all-stars? LeBron is supposed to make his team better, but none of them are making the all-star game? Come on now...

Also, comparing what Kobe and Bron did is stupid. Kobe, in the Suns game, was sending a message to the team and the media that said he was shooting too much. He would pass on open shots to show what happens when he doesn't shoot.

Bron has never been questioned for his shooting habits; in fact, many say he should shoot MORE.

Now, PAUSE, I'm not saying what Kobe did was right and I still think he acted like a b**ch in that game, but the reasoning behind the two are completely different.
 8 years ago '10        #98
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,503 | Props total: 9828 9828
 hood135 said:
Abandon ship!!!
 8 years ago '05        #99
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
All I am saying is WHY aren't those dudes all-stars? LeBron is supposed to make his team better, but none of them are making the all-star game? Come on now...

Also, comparing what Kobe and Bron did is stupid. Kobe, in the Suns game, was sending a message to the team and the media that said he was shooting too much. He would pass on open shots to show what happens when he doesn't shoot.

Bron has never been questioned for his shooting habits; in fact, many say he should shoot MORE.

Now, PAUSE, I'm not saying what Kobe did was right and I still think he acted like a b**ch in that game, but the reasoning behind the two are completely different.
You don't think playing with an average at best supporting squad and having the best record in the NBA is not making your team better? LeBron gets them open shots, but they also have to hit those shots.. He can't put the ball in the basket for them..

LeBron did play with no heart today, but how often do we say this about LeBron? LeBron playing with a lack of heart is not a reaccuring issue, so why are people acting as if this is one of his biggest flaws? If anything his flaw is trying TO hard to make his teammates better rather than just doing the s**t on his own.
 8 years ago '07        #100
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
Stop making excuses

i watched wade will a team to a championship in 06

all he had was Zo
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy