f'k Lebron and I'm Embarrassed that I ever Rooted for him

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12521 12521
 modalee81 said:
Antwan Jamison was 20 and 9 this year and Mo Williams was an all star last season. Shaq has been to 15 all star games and not to mention the 3pt shooting that the cavs had was tops in the league as well as Varejao a 2nd team all nba defender. I guess Lebron just doesnt have enough help
Like I said, past accomplishments dont mean s**t in a CURRENT YEAR of trying to win a championship. YOU NEED 2 CURRENT ALL-STARS. The past is the past, you can compile a team of past all-stars all you want but if they are not playing at that same all-star level you not going to win s**t. It's not chinese mathematics, am I speaking french? Why is it so hard to understand? Or is it that you want to ignore facts and truth to continue the blind hate for LeBron.

Look at the past 10 years of teams who won championships, it's only a very small group of teams.. Most repeated, and all had 2 and in some cases 3 current year all-stars.

Last edited by Hold That; 05-11-2010 at 10:20 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #62
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
How am I dumb and how is that ether? But I forgot which forum I'm discussing basketball on. People who are listing an old Shaq, and Big Z and Mo Williams who isn't an all-star.

someone show me a team that won a championship without 2 all-stars in THAT YEAR and ask yourself why does LeBron have to be one of the first to win one alone?
Detroit Pistons in 2004. Their only all star was Ben Wallace.

Bron cant do it alone, but I'd respect him more if he died trying to get a ring instead of quitting.

Last edited by iMaGrOWNassMAN!; 05-11-2010 at 10:19 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #63
spacecase 1 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 66 66
 Hold That said:
someone show me a team that won a championship without 2 all-stars in THAT YEAR and ask yourself why does LeBron have to be one of the first to win one alone?
2004 Ben Wallace was the only piston to be in the all star game.
2003 Tim Duncan was the only spur to be in the all star game.
 8 years ago '07        #64
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,005 | Props total: 7496 7496
 HeyCobra said:
Today I didn't even have to use my A.K. I gotta say it was a good day--ice cube
 8 years ago '06        #65
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
 philly337 said:
come on be serious....i think cavs have a solid squad but ain't on some lakers s**t..let's not overrate them.Jamison is a great player....shaq is not shaq...he's just pretty much a big body at this point in his career..and mo williams?Come on..nothin more then a role player who can hit the open 3.Not saying his team sucks...but let's not act like he has the lakers cast is all i'm sayin
There is enough talent on the Cavs roster to have the best record in the NBA yet when they are playing in the big stage against a good team they fold like lawn chairs and that starts with their leader, Lebron and their coach, Mike Brown. There isnt much more talent that the Cavs can add to bolster their squad they already have 3 players that have been all stars in the past 3 seasons and one of the best hustle/defensive players in the league and 2-3 good 3pt shooting role players.
 8 years ago '06        #66
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
somebody save this thread...cause i know everyone will be back on his d*ck next year

like i already said 131-92 ring a bell?Game 7 of finals..against the same team lebron played tonight....the player on the losing team looked just like lebron tonight gettin shut down and showin no heart...everyone sayin they wasn't supportin him anymore and would never mention him with the greats agin.....couple months later (now 2 years later) and we got 50 threads a day saying how he's the greatest

bookmark is all i'm saying lol
 8 years ago '06        #67
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #68
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
I don't understand how some of you all are being ignorant and stupid by saying that the cavs are trash. they were the #1 team in the league and they did their part. lebron is 1 of the most paid players on that team and if not then he's the most played player on the team and he's "back 2 back mvp" and he can't do much really to help the team out. the cavs loss falls on everyone, but when you are the "superstar" of a team and don't show up to play like he did tonight that just sums up that it is all hype.
 8 years ago '06        #69
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
 Hold That said:
Like I said, past accomplishments dont mean s**t in a CURRENT YEAR of trying to win a championship. YOU NEED 2 CURRENT ALL-STARS. The past is the past, you can compile a team of past all-stars all you want but if they are not playing at that same all-star level you not going to win s**t. It's not chinese mathematics, am I speaking french? Why is it so hard to understand? Or is it that you want to ignore facts and truth to continue the blind hate for LeBron.

Look at the past 10 years of teams who won championships, it's only a very small group of teams.. Most repeated, and all had 2 and in some cases 3 current year all-stars.
I guess last year when they had TWO all stars in MO Williams and Lebron doesnt count?? This year we all know that Antawn Jamison was a f**king all star but didnt make it cuz the Wizards duck d*ck. Dont bulls**t like Lebron is playing with scrubs when his team has had as much talent as any top team the past two seasons yet he has failed to deliver even a finals appearance to go along with the 60+wins theyve racked up in the regular season.
 8 years ago '06        #70
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 74 74
 philly337 said:
come on be serious....i think cavs have a solid squad but ain't on some lakers s**t..let's not overrate them.Jamison is a great player....shaq is not shaq...he's just pretty much a big body at this point in his career..and mo williams?Come on..nothin more then a role player who can hit the open 3.Not saying his team sucks...but let's not act like he has the lakers cast is all i'm sayin

Cavs are the num 1 team in the leauge. You can't be serious the cast Lebron has is better than its ever been, if he can't win it this year its over. It's like what Chris Rock said about Michael Jackson. "Another kid!? Mike another kid! I'm done with Michael!"

I pray Wade gets half the help Bron has this summer and watch how far he will take Miami, I promise you that. 47 wins with bums, and how many games did we lose to under 500 teams that we just took as jokes and basically lost on purpose.
 05-11-2010, 10:23 PM         #71
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngskits718 said:
Turning in your fan card now huh you f**king homo?
he aint no f**kin fan. he on the n*gga d*ck when hes up but s**ttin on the n*gga while hes down?! f**k outta here thas some groupie shyt

the king gonna step up in game 6.....ull see

and watch this f**got threadstarter jump back on his d*ck
 8 years ago '06        #72
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 modalee81 said:
There is enough talent on the Cavs roster to have the best record in the NBA yet when they are playing in the big stage against a good team they fold like lawn chairs and that starts with their leader, Lebron and their coach, Mike Brown. There isnt much more talent that the Cavs can add to bolster their squad they already have 3 players that have been all stars in the past 3 seasons and one of the best hustle/defensive players in the league and 2-3 good 3pt shooting role players.
right..like i said not miami heat players but let's not act like they're the lakers.They're role players.Look at heat,lakers,and cavs

lakers without kobe - could prob still make it to the western conference finals or even finals..playoff team no doubt

cavs witout lebron - not worst in the league but wouldn't make playoffs

heat without wade - one of if not the worst team in the nba

lebron doesn't have some beast team but he doesn't have some s**tty team..he has a "good" squad around him

Last edited by philly337; 05-11-2010 at 10:27 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #73
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said:
Cavs are the num 1 team in the leauge. You can't be serious the cast Lebron has is better than its ever been, if he can't win it this year its over. It's like what Chris Rock said about Michael Jackson. "Another kid!? Mike another kid! I'm done with Michael!"

I pray Wade gets half the help Bron has this summer and watch how far he will take Miami, I promise you that. 47 wins with bums, and how many games did we lose to under 500 teams that we just took as jokes and basically lost on purpose.
like what the f**k?Where did i say he doesn't have the best team he's had?Where did i say if wade had that team he wouldn't do anything?I think wade is prob best in the nba and has the worst supporting cast..give wade a big man like stoudamire and some permiter shooter and he's in the finals...point is cavs have a good cast..nothing like lakers or magic but nothing as bad as the heat
 8 years ago '09        #74
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
finally these n*ggas are starting to realize LeBron aint s**t but an overrated a.ss scrub.
 8 years ago '05        #75
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12521 12521
 modalee81 said:
Talent wise on paper all records aside, Lakers,Suns,Dallas,Orlando,and Boston have better teams.. You could argue so do the Spurs...

LeBron on any team is worth 50 wins, in a regular season. Then you factor they play in the central division with Bucks,Bulls,Pacers, and Pistons you could see why their record could be slightly inflated.. Records can be very misleading, I wouldn't put too much into a regular season record honestly.. I still think they don't have a championship level supporting cast..

Most championship supporting casts would still be a playoff contending team WITHOUT their best player. Take LeBron from the Cavs, I bet they are a lottery team. That's how you measure if you have a true legit supporting cast or not.. And don't sit here and tell me the Cavs without LeBron would finish with a better record than any of the top 8 teams in the east.

Last edited by Hold That; 05-11-2010 at 10:29 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #76
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 kuruption81 said:
It was all good just a day ago....
This is too hilarious. Cavs haven't even completely lost yet, and they are scaaaaaaared as f**k. This is great tho. All of this getting to laugh at these bandwagon Cavs\LBJ fans must just have been part of the "agenda".
 8 years ago '07        #77
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
^^ cavs would make the playoffs guy. There division is the worst in the nba. The next best is chicago. Give me a break n*gga.
 8 years ago '04        #78
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
wade > le'breehh
 8 years ago '04        #79
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1340 1340
 8 years ago '06        #80
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
"I supported this dude since day 1"

and now he's quitting on him in the middle of the playoffs

Cleveland on suicide watch
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy