f'k Lebron and I'm Embarrassed that I ever Rooted for him

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 youngskits718 said:
Wow so we're back to that excuse huh? No all stars? Just a garbage team right?

f**k OUTTA HERE

Excuses are always lined up for you f**ks. Just say that the team played bad and keep it moving. You homos knew from when all the trades and signings the cavs made that there would be no excuses

n*ggas wasn't saying s**t when the cavs were winning and lebron was dancing shooting threes from the "C" logo in the Q

f**k you
@ you being mad, I'm not even a "huge" LeBron fan, but I'm not a bias retard or some blind hater who lack NBA knowledge..

I've been watching the game of basketball for 18+ years. You WILL NOT win a championship without atleast 2 CURRENT All-Stars on the team. Now did LeBron play like s**t today? Of course, but the expectations and the hate this n*gga recieves everytime he fails with an average at best supporting cast is hilarious.

But like I said, I'm not suprised, this is BX sportscenter 95% of the posters have ZERO clue about the game of basketball.
 8 years ago '05        #42
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4899 4899
Yea that was a bad effort. He honestly looked like he was trying to prove a point by showing the world how little help he has...someone should tell him that the world knows and we also know that the Cavs go as he goes and he never went and they never got going. Still I wouldn't count him out. The Celtics have a tendency to cruise when they feel they aren't in a must win situation. They could just as easily come out like they did in game 3 and the Cavs could come out like they did in game 3 and all of a sudden Cleveland is favored in a game 7.
 8 years ago '05        #43
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
Whatever doggie your the number 1 seed and got the best record in the L

you're atleast expected to make the Conference Finals.

Noone was saying this s**t when Lebron a way took a worst team to the Finals a couple years back
History and the blueprint on how to win a championship > #1 seed.

Seeding don't mean a god damn thing.
 8 years ago '06        #44
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 78 78
 l-e-dub b**ch said:
welcome to the right side homie

n*gga got a squad and everything

best player

1.kobe
2.wade
percisely.
 8 years ago '06        #45
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
even though he played like a little b**ch tonight, i'm certain he will bounce back the next 2 games.
 8 years ago '05        #46
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 PEK said:
I supported this dude since day 1, took up for him countless times on this forum, but after tonight's performance I truly feel like an idiot. I have never in my life seen a superstar play with less heart or intensity. I dont give a f**k if he goes for 60pts and a triple double in the next game, he's b**ch made and doesnt belong in the same convo as MJ or Kobe. And I dont wanna hear that its just 1 game bulls**t.

It's still f**k You Kobe stans BTW!
im with you buddy

i have been lebron's biggest advocate where i am (new orleans) i have been
preaching how he is the hybrid (magic+michael) and how special he was...
but f**k that....15 points, i know his team is trash but damn, he took and even
worst team to the finals in 2007

i am off the lebron bangwagon
 8 years ago '08        #47
PEK 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 Hold That said:
@ you being mad, I'm not even a "huge" LeBron fan, but I'm not a bias retard or some blind hater who lack NBA knowledge..

I've been watching the game of basketball for 18+ years. You WILL NOT win a championship without atleast 2 CURRENT All-Stars on the team. Now did LeBron play like s**t today? Of course, but the expectations and the hate this n*gga recieves everytime he fails with an average at best supporting cast is hilarious.

But like I said, I'm not suprised, this is BX sportscenter 95% of the posters have ZERO clue about the game of basketball.
You a Bulls fan and I got respect for you, but can you seriously tell me you think LBJ gave 110% effort tonight? It aint got s**t to do with supporting casts or anything else, just answer that question
 8 years ago '04        #48
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 Corleone said:
Lol @ the nut huggers realizin their messiah is a fraud....... muahahahah
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #49
dakangpimp 2 heat pts
space
space
$161 | Props total: 39 39

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 PEK said:
You a Bulls fan and I got respect for you, but can you seriously tell me you think LBJ gave 110% effort tonight? It aint got s**t to do with supporting casts or anything else, just answer that question
Nah he didn't give 100% effort tonight. But the same n*ggas in here giving LeBron a hard time, are the same short term memory having n*ggas who forget that their same GOD Kobe Bryant took less than 10 shots in a Suns series while watching his team get blown out a few years back..

Now that LeBron has a similar like performance, everyone wants to panic, YOU yourself want to jump off the "bandwagon"..

n*ggas just need to calm down and stop overreacting.

And lets be real, every year in the playoffs Kobe has atleast 1 game where he does not shoot and watches his team get blown out. Lakers fans cover it up by saying "Kobe wants to prove a point that his team sucked"

n*ggas just need to open their eyes that LeBron nor Kobe are cut from the same cloth as the GOAT MJ. And stop it with the crazy expectations of a 25 year old basketball player with an average supporting cast.

Last edited by Hold That; 05-11-2010 at 10:14 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #51
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 78 78
All I know is I don't wanna hear NOT ONE Cav fan complaining that Lebron doesnt have the proper team around him if they don't win the chip this year. That's my f**kinnnn word.
 8 years ago '06        #52
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2288 2288
Antwan Jamison was 20 and 9 this year and Mo Williams was an all star last season. Shaq has been to 15 all star games and not to mention the 3pt shooting that the cavs had was tops in the league as well as Varejao a 2nd team all nba defender. I guess Lebron just doesnt have enough help
 8 years ago '06        #53
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
listen all lakers and kobe stans did the same thing after they lost to the celtics..there was 1,000 repleis in the official finals thread and 100 threads made how people finally realized kobe ain't on mike's level and didn't have heart.....few months passed by and as soon as he had a good game they were callin him the goat again haha

same s**t will happen with bron..
 8 years ago '10        #54
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
Today I didn't even have to use my A.K. I gotta say it was a good day--ice cube
 8 years ago '08        #55
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 7358 7358
Can yall wait till the series over?? U know Stern is making phone calls as we speak right?? f**k around and the next 2 games Bron could shoot 50 Fts.
 8 years ago '06        #56
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
There are no excuses for Cavs fans they simply played like trash and got they're a.sses handed to them
 8 years ago '04        #57
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
damn can a player have a off night??? Didn't Kobe have a off night in that OKC series??? Paul Pierce hasn't scored over 7 the whole series, ATL's whole team didnt show up... IT HAPPENS!
 8 years ago '08        #58
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,097 | Props total: 2718 2718
 hood135 said:
Abandon ship!!!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #59
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
 modalee81 said:
Antwan Jamison was 20 and 9 this year and Mo Williams was an all star last season. Shaq has been to 15 all star games and not to mention the 3pt shooting that the cavs had was tops in the league as well as Varejao a 2nd team all nba defender. I guess Lebron just doesnt have enough help
come on be serious....i think cavs have a solid squad but ain't on some lakers s**t..let's not overrate them.Jamison is a great player....shaq is not shaq...he's just pretty much a big body at this point in his career..and mo williams?Come on..nothin more then a role player who can hit the open 3.Not saying his team sucks...but let's not act like he has the lakers cast is all i'm sayin
 05-11-2010, 10:15 PM         #60
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeyCobra said:
Today I didn't even have to use my A.K. I gotta say it was a good day--ice cube
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago