OOOPS: Bow Wow Accidently Forgot to Send Private Message....Asking Girl How Much She Charge for Dome

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-11-2010, 10:56 PM         #81
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
I bet Lil B don't pay for pus*y.
It's only his Myspace page, don't let that fool you. In fact, that's the only reason he's getting pus*y -- he fooled you and tons of women with the power of deception.
 05-11-2010, 11:03 PM         #82
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
If she's a dime, any real n*gga is only going to pay with TIME, all it take is time and convo to get pus*y
Posted via Mobile Device

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #83
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Joe Budden said:
You have to be crazy to talk with the same chick you been f**king after you become famous. I don't care how good she look, you'll always want more b**ches. There are some b**ches I used to like, but I don't like them anymore. They look the same, but my taste change.

You never paid for a blow job? huh? There is no frustration, you get what you want, and she gets what she wants.
LOL what are you talking about? I was saying "same b**ches" in a figurative sense.

No, I've never paid for any s3x period. It's a waste of money IMO. I live by the motto "you lose money chasing women, never lose women chasing money" and it's always worked for me.

It's really pretty easy to keep a stable of females on deck.

If you want to pay for pus*y, that's on you. I have good friends who trick all the time. But don't act like it's impossible to get pus*y without paying. There's plenty of chicks out there that just want some d*ck and some smoke.
 8 years ago '05        #84
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,738 | Props total: 12561 12561
I doubt Bow Wow actually has to pay to get an attractive girl.. At the sametime if I was a millionaire, and I wanted some b**ch who might reject me regardless of my status, I'd shoot her a 100 for a quick BJ.. Whats a 100 bucks to a millionaire??

And whats so bad about getting b**ches from your home when your a celeb who can't go outside without TMZ stalking you and fans annoying the f**k out of you asking for pics and autographs etc..

As men we've all paid for pus*y in some form or fashion, wether it be gifts, or dinner.. YOUR PAYING.. if you havent, your not getting much pus*y, so cut the bulls**t right now and save the response of "but a true pimp n*gga would do this..." step into reality son..

Last edited by Hold That; 05-11-2010 at 11:16 PM..
 05-11-2010, 11:16 PM         #85
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same dudes that say they aint paying are the same SIMPS saying "baby this, baby that" everytime they talk to thier girl.

get ya ole "i lie to women to get em in bed but im not a simp" a.ss n*gga.

2nd, what kinda chick you baggin if you aint paying?? Sheeeeit .............i dont even wanna kno...
 8 years ago '05        #86
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10794 10794
 Joe Budden said:
It's only his Myspace page, don't let that fool you. In fact, that's the only reason he's getting pus*y -- he fooled you and tons of women with the power of deception.
 sheedawg said:
the n*gga aint self employed thats why
@ ya'll taking me serious
 8 years ago '07        #87
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
video gotta be fake cuz im sure dude is 100% verified homo
 8 years ago '04        #88
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Y'all ever took a girl out and paid the bill? I thought so. Consider this an "EZ Pass" -- for an extra x amount of money, you can skip on the restaurant and the conversations you won't care/remember about after.

In reality, I think if you're a celebrity with relevant status, there will always be some bad groupies no matter what part of the world you're in, ready to bone.

Out of everyone who's posted in this thread, I can bet money not a single one of you have ever managed to get pus*y without investing a single dime or dollar. It's inevitable. Whether it's a $15 martini, a $150 candle lit dinner, or $200 up front + a key card to the penthouse suite, chances are you put down some bread and never even noticed it.

Paying straight up for just s3x = simp, no matter how you look at it though. Lying to a girl to get laid = simp as well, don't get it twisted.
 8 years ago '09        #89
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
I HAVENT PAID FOR pus*y BUT I WOULD IF I HAD THE CHANCE TO BAG A bomb a.ss VIDEO VIXEN HOE I AINT EVEN LYING!

Last edited by BMAN626; 05-12-2010 at 01:14 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #90
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 http:// said:
y'all ever took a girl out and paid the bill? I thought so. Consider this an "ez pass" -- for an extra x amount of money, you can skip on the restaurant and the conversations you won't care/remember about after.

In reality, i think if you're a celebrity with relevant status, there will always be some bad groupies no matter what part of the world you're in, ready to bone.

Out of everyone who's posted in this thread, i can bet money not a single one of you have ever managed to get pus*y without investing a single dime or dollar. It's inevitable. Whether it's a $15 martini, a $150 candle lit dinner, or $200 up front + a key card to the penthouse suite, chances are you put down some bread and never even noticed it.

Paying straight up for just s3x = simp, no matter how you look at it though. Lying to a girl to get laid = simp as well, don't get it twisted.
/close thread this man jus tshut it down
 8 years ago '05        #91
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,258 | Props total: 9717 9717
 Joe Budden said:
Success = pus*y

And success comes with a price tag.
real talk.
 8 years ago '05        #92
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 GoldynChyld421 said:
You crazy as hell if you don't think pus*y is free... Whatever you think you have to do to get pus*y, you're right... Bottom line... b**ches f**k for free, everyday... You just gotta be one of THEM n*ggas, and not the OTHER n*gga lol...
:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:

yezzir...
 05-12-2010, 01:33 AM         #93
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all ever took a girl out and paid the bill? I thought so. Consider this an "EZ Pass" -- for an extra x amount of money, you can skip on the restaurant and the conversations you won't care/remember about after.

In reality, I think if you're a celebrity with relevant status, there will always be some bad groupies no matter what part of the world you're in, ready to bone.

Out of everyone who's posted in this thread, I can bet money not a single one of you have ever managed to get pus*y without investing a single dime or dollar. It's inevitable. Whether it's a $15 martini, a $150 candle lit dinner, or $200 up front + a key card to the penthouse suite, chances are you put down some bread and never even noticed it.

:afro: Yep yep.
 8 years ago '04        #94
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
BOW WOW is the biggest b**ch ever...i just hate this pus*y kid...
 8 years ago '04        #95
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405

you're ugly right ?
 05-12-2010, 02:03 AM         #96
little ms riot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strahan2004 said:
you're ugly right ?
 8 years ago '06        #97
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 3692 3692
Thats funny cuz I just read an article where this n*ggas says he has never tricked, and does not respect anyone who does.
 05-12-2010, 03:04 AM         #98
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
i bet hugh hefner hasn't payed for pus*y in 50 years
pus*y pays him.
 8 years ago '05        #99
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
Wonder how much she costs lol
 05-12-2010, 07:44 AM         #100
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys know you can get pus*y from the Internet, right? Free of charge. But, you'll have to pay your Internet bill, you'll have to pay for gas. You're still paying. Unless you're 16 and your brother is taking you everywhere and your mother is buying your clothes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy