OOOPS: Bow Wow Accidently Forgot to Send Private Message....Asking Girl How Much She Charge for Dome

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1232 1232
Like I tell other people, sometime you just wanna get a nut off and not have any other hassles, pay her and she leaves. Nobody complains about paying for some head its money well spent
 8 years ago '04        #42
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
 Don Peru said:
Bow Wow lost....he must be a distant relative of Nas
lmaooooooooooooo
 05-11-2010, 10:25 AM         #43
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '05        #44
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
yall n*ggas sleep if yall dont think rappers and anybody with money aint payin for pus*y or whateva...no matta what u do if u have money the more u gon have to pay...unless u gon f**k some regular hood rat which they aint tryin to do....

if u a regular dope boy makin it rain in the club u dont think money hungry hoes is gonna up the price for u to f**k and since they got it its no pressure they gon pay and keep it movin
 05-11-2010, 10:34 AM         #45
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, any chick that KNOWS a celebrity is pulling in that bread, off top they are going to want some cash.
 8 years ago '05        #46
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 726 726
 BobTheBuilder said:
n*gga you are A RAPPER y dont you have FREE hoes, y u payin for the puss you dont have too your a RAPPER n im not n ive [CHRIS JERHICO]NEVER EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR[/CHRIS JERHICO] had to pay for it
that was funny lol....brings back memories
 8 years ago '10        #47
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
LOL people are funny in this thread.

So let me get this right...some of ya'll think that if you're pulling bad b**ches, then you become a famous rapper those same girls are suddenly going to start charging you for s3x?

And how does paying for s3x allow you to leave easier? LOL these women handcuff you or something?
 05-11-2010, 01:56 PM         #48
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 super vILLain said:
LOL people are funny in this thread.

So let me get this right...some of ya'll think that if you're pulling bad b**ches, then you become a famous rapper those same girls are suddenly going to start charging you for s3x?

And how does paying for s3x allow you to leave easier? LOL these women handcuff you or something?
You have to be crazy to talk with the same chick you been f**king after you become famous. I don't care how good she look, you'll always want more b**ches. There are some b**ches I used to like, but I don't like them anymore. They look the same, but my taste change.

You never paid for a blow job? huh? There is no frustration, you get what you want, and she gets what she wants.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 05-11-2010 at 01:58 PM..
 05-11-2010, 01:57 PM         #49
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-11-2010, 02:06 PM         #50
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
You crazy as hell if you don't think pus*y is free... Whatever you think you have to do to get pus*y, you're right... Bottom line... b**ches f**k for free, everyday... You just gotta be one of THEM n*ggas, and not the OTHER n*gga lol...
 8 years ago '05        #51
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 157 157
 Joe Budden said:
Who has time to build a relationship just to get some decent pus*y? Who wants to f**k their 13 year old fans?

R. Kelly?
 8 years ago '06        #52
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8662 8662
haha people gonna stop f**kin with Twitter
 8 years ago '07        #53
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I never had to pay for pus*y a day in my life and I NEVER will. I know n*ggas that pay b**ches to f**k. Some n*ggas just have a fetish for that s**t. Pus*y is free. Don't let anyone lie to you.
 05-11-2010, 02:35 PM         #54
803 KING  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
You crazy as hell if you don't think pus*y is free... Whatever you think you have to do to get pus*y, you're right... Bottom line... b**ches f**k for free, everyday... You just gotta be one of THEM n*ggas, and not the OTHER n*gga lol...
I don't care how much gas, groceries or anything else goes up pus*y is always free and if it aint free then n*gga u aint doin somethin right. f**k I look like payin for pus*y
 8 years ago '05        #55
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Joe Budden said:
You wouldn't use twitter like this?
if i was bow wow and my whole fanbase is b**ches...no i wouldnt use twitter like thisdamn shame bow wow
 05-11-2010, 02:40 PM         #56
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gotta couple bad b**ches that will give him dome for some bread but that n*gga rich. he gone have to pay them b**ches good
 8 years ago '09        #57
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
 sleezy said:
yall n*ggas sleep if yall dont think rappers and anybody with money aint payin for pus*y or whateva...no matta what u do if u have money the more u gon have to pay...unless u gon f**k some regular hood rat which they aint tryin to do....

if u a regular dope boy makin it rain in the club u dont think money hungry hoes is gonna up the price for u to f**k and since they got it its no pressure they gon pay and keep it movin
 Tommy_Bunz said:
yeah, any chick that KNOWS a celebrity is pulling in that bread, off top they are going to want some cash.

LMAO. @ Dudes in here.

CELEBRITIES PAY FOR pussi OR HEAD often that you know nothing of.

The hoe's some of ya'll banging are hoe's "around the way", some hoe you meet at the club, college campus, gas station, Through someone esle, party etc.

Nobody in here has a type of celebrity status or money so of course the pussi around the way is "free". Free around the way "pussi" for free "around the way" n1ggas.

LOL @ some n1ggas saying they will NEVER pay for pussi......You might have a couple of n1ggas to stay true that they will NEVER pay for it.

However, A LOT of n1ggas WILL. How you know your homie don't pay for pussi? or how he know you don't? It's simple YOU don't or HE don't because everybody try to, shall I say "front" and act like they never paid or will pay for pus*y, head or whatever.

These nn1ggas have money, MONEY. So what makes you think b1tches give it for free "all the time". Yeah, you might have five or six hoes (groupies) that don't give a fuvk and will with no charge. However, the same way you have hoe's that want you to pay.

I am a lesbian before you comment on me giving pussi to n1ggas or anything of that nature or about me staying in the kitchen same ol' lines.

Just give your rebuttal.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 05-11-2010 at 03:13 PM..
 05-11-2010, 03:19 PM         #58
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know people with baby-mothers, and they pay for pus*y. If you in a relationship, you ain't going to f**k at the drop of a dime, especially when you got kids. Your girl ain't the same, and she's working her job, and you're working, when you get home, she's still at work, and when she get home you're sleep.

These people on Boxden don't know anything about life, man. They think they are pimps, y'all n*ggas like 16 and 17, this ain't high school. n*ggas got lives now.
 8 years ago '07        #59
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Jasonb619 said:
Anyone else find it funny he has to pay for it?
lol...i think we all do.

i aint s**t and i dont be payin for pus*y
 8 years ago '05        #60
kwiet 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
 Joe Budden said:
These people on Boxden don't know anything about life, man. They think they are pimps, y'all n*ggas like 16 and 17, this ain't high school. n*ggas got lives now.
^^Co-sign

Either way you gon spend for pus*y. If you're grown you're gonna spend dollars and cents to take her out, wine & dine or just to put in her pocket. If you're a kid (like most of yall) you gonna spend time tryin to convince her to LET you f**k. Thats why yall be mad as f**k when you spent 3wks trying to f**k the b**ch & she thought yall were 'just friends'
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy