OOOPS: Bow Wow Accidently Forgot to Send Private Message....Asking Girl How Much She Charge for Dome

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-11-2010, 08:07 AM         #1
10137 pageviews
112 comments

BrCiNe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OOOPS: Bow Wow Accidently Forgot to Send Private Message....Asking Girl How Much She Charge for Dome

[video - click to view]

image....@ bow wow using twitter like dis....i mean damn....he should have a circle of women already that is in his phone.....twitter aint safe ppl account get hack left and right....damn....nicca will never learn

Last edited by BrCiNe; 05-11-2010 at 08:08 AM..

112 comments for "OOOPS: Bow Wow Accidently Forgot to Send Private Message....Asking Girl How Much She Charge for Dome"

05-11-2010, 08:20 AM         #2
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You wouldn't use twitter like this?
 05-11-2010, 08:25 AM         #3
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you've gotta be kidding me?...this is funny because bow wow is a dude that prides himself on being a pimp but worse he chose twitter as a vehicle to inquire about pus*y rates..these rappers man..
 8 years ago '05        #4
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Michael_Moore said:
you've gotta be kidding me?...this is funny because bow wow is a dude that prides himself on being a pimp but worse he chose twitter as a vehicle to inquire about pus*y rates..these rappers man..
This.
 05-11-2010, 08:31 AM         #5
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He does it from Twitter because his account is verified, and people actually know it's him. I doubt he can "pimp" in public and maintain his image.
 8 years ago '04        #6
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
Anyone else find it funny he has to pay for it?
 8 years ago '05        #7
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Jasonb619 said:
lol I do.
 05-11-2010, 08:46 AM         #8
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bow Wow lost....he must be a distant relative of Nas
 8 years ago '05        #9
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
I Don't get it, why would he need to pay? when am sure theres b**ches who would for free?
 8 years ago '04        #10
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 217 217
n*gga you are A RAPPER y dont you have FREE hoes, y u payin for the puss you dont have too your a RAPPER n im not n ive [CHRIS JERHICO]NEVER EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR[/CHRIS JERHICO] had to pay for it
 8 years ago '05        #11
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
He doesn't have the Drake fanbase anymore.
 8 years ago '06        #12
z2daay 
space
space
$583 | Props total: 211 211
 Joe Budden said:
He does it from Twitter because his account is verified, and people actually know it's him. I doubt he can "pimp" in public and maintain his image.

But buying head helps maintain his "image"?
 8 years ago '05        #13
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
Just checked his twitter, claims it was photoshopped? lol
 05-11-2010, 09:04 AM         #14
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see a lot of people got fame f**ked up. You think just because you're famous you don't have to pay for pus*y? Everyone pays for pus*y, you think b**ches want to f**k you just because? They don't want you because you look cute, they want your money. Who has time to build a relationship just to get some decent pus*y? Who wants to f**k their 13 year old fans? I'm sure he can get a b**ch to f**k him just because, but you actually have to go out and look. And how long do you think that b**ch is going to f**k you just because? She'll want something from you.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 05-11-2010 at 09:07 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #15
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Joe Budden said:
I see a lot of people got fame f**ked up. You think just because you're famous you don't have to pay for pus*y? Everyone pays for pus*y, you think b**ches want to f**k you just because? They don't want you because you look cute, they want your money. Who has time to build a relationship just to get some decent pus*y? Who wants to f**k their 13 year old fans?
 8 years ago '04        #16
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
I don't indulge in negativity or hatred... But this must be said...

Bow wow is lamer than a motherf**ker... I think Wiz said it best

"Rap a.ss n*ggas tellin' you lies, runnin' game, some things money just can't disguise / that's why keepin it G is where I keep my pride, you a lame..."
 8 years ago '05        #17
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 Jasonb619 said:
 8 years ago '04        #18
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 Joe Budden said:
I see a lot of people got fame f**ked up. You think just because you're famous you don't have to pay for pus*y? Everyone pays for pus*y, you think b**ches want to f**k you just because? They don't want you because you look cute, they want your money. Who has time to build a relationship just to get some decent pus*y? Who wants to f**k their 13 year old fans? I'm sure he can get a b**ch to f**k him just because, but you actually have to go out and look.
You crazy as hell if you don't think pus*y is free... Whatever you think you have to do to get pus*y, you're right... Bottom line... b**ches f**k for free, everyday... You just gotta be one of THEM n*ggas, and not the OTHER n*gga lol...
 05-11-2010, 09:11 AM         #19
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
I see a lot of people got fame f**ked up. You think just because you're famous you don't have to pay for pus*y? Everyone pays for pus*y, you think b**ches want to f**k you just because? They don't want you because you look cute, they want your money. Who has time to build a relationship just to get some decent pus*y? Who wants to f**k their 13 year old fans? I'm sure he can get a b**ch to f**k him just because, but you actually have to go out and look. And how long do you think that b**ch is going to f**k you just because? She'll want something from you.
i bet hugh hefner hasn't payed for pus*y in 50 years
 05-11-2010, 09:15 AM         #20
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Success = pus*y

And success comes with a price tag.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy