online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Why is J.Cole so disrespectful to women??

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

05-11-2010, 06:29 AM         #1
9462 page views
0 comments

Pulmones 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
Why is J.Cole so disrespectful to women??

So I was trying to listen to "The Warm Up" again (still have not been able to get all the way through it, BTW) and I noticed that for a nerd rapper J. Cole is really pretty foul to the ladies, pushing their head down so they don't see where he lives, tryin just to smash instead of talk to them, tons of s**t like this

I don't understand why this is, he acts like he was scared to smile, they called him ugly? I guess like they say, like Camel like son, but its just odd hearing a nerd rapper on this mack s**t (even tho since he plays pretend that he's a basketball player, it sort of makes sense that he's trying to go Kobe on these hos)

what do u think??

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+11121
Image(s) inside Simpson meme describes the modern day gym :yaohah:
73 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-6616
The reality of you dudes that think you look “young for your age”
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+2415
Video inside Baron Davis on NBA Players Getting Extorted, Robbed, & Shot at in Los A..
209 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+177
Rapper Julio Foolio has passed away while celebrating his birthday at a Holida..
152 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop