May 11 - 7th grader Giving Oral sex in a full Classroom

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
10078 pageviews
58 comments

Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,083 | Props total: 450 450
May 11 - 7th grader Giving Oral s3x in a full Classroom

:hellno:Oxnard School District officials are investigating allegations that two students engaged in a s3xual act during a junior high class this year:wtf:.

The investigation started in April after the allegations surfaced at Haydock Intermediate School. The alleged incident was said to have taken place weeks earlier, officials said.

“A serious allegation has been made that there was a s3xual encounter between two students,” said a.ssistant Superintendent Sean Goldman. Reports indicated the incident happened between a boy and a girl during a seventh- and eighth-grade reading intervention class, he said.

Goldman said it’s the first time in his 20 yearsimage in education that he has heard of such an allegation.

Some parents have said that two students engaged in oral s3x in the back of the room while the rest of the class watched a film:laugh5:. But at this point, the district cannot confirm that any s3xual encounter occurred in the classroom, Goldman said. Officials are investigating to find out what did happen and whether there was any wrongdoing. Goldman said details are not being released to protect student and employee privacyimage.

The teacher in the classroom has been placed on paid administrative leaveimage, pending the outcome of the investigationimage, according to the district. Officials are not releasing the teacher’s nameimage, citing employee confidentiality rules.

The allegations surfaced after a parent filed a complaint about a bullying issue:beat:, Goldman said. School administrators were investigating that matter when someone tipped them off about the alleged s3xual encounter, he said.

The investigation is expected to conclude within a week, and officials said they plan to release their findings to the parents of the students involved. Goldman said the district will not disclose any administrative or disciplinary action that may be imposed on students or employees, citing privacy concerns.

[pic - click to view]

Middle school investigates classroom-s3x report » Ventura County Star
strungout gave props

58 comments for "May 11 - 7th grader Giving Oral sex in a full Classroom"

05-11-2010, 07:21 AM         #2
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the commentary smileys in the article
 8 years ago '09        #3
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
this sh*t definately isn't funny
 8 years ago '06        #4
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
f**ked up what the world is coming to.
 8 years ago '06        #5
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
and acting like this is new.

i got a hand job one day and the next day same chick gave me head in the back of the class in 8th grade...same way actually, we was watching the movie glory in social studies 2 days in a row...and they take the lights off...just put my jacket over her head and she went to work.
 8 years ago '07        #6
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,452 | Props total: 16228 16228
yea these parents is the ones who need to discipline they kids like a teacher knows ya lil daughter is a skeeza damn... People need to quit tryin to act like they perfect and take responsibility. Its your kid who did the act. What teacher needs to be on the look out for students givin each other dome in class..lol
strungout gave props

8 years ago '04        #7
Tabasco 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 12 12
This is nothing new lol i remember back in 7th grade hoes used to give dome in the back of the school bus going home lol memories......
 8 years ago '05        #8
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,248 | Props total: 13768 13768
is this s**t a crime? that's what the f**k you supposed to do, if my son came home suspended for that.. i'm taking the little motherf**ker to Disney World
 8 years ago '06        #9
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 Tabasco said:
This is nothing new lol i remember back in 7th grade hoes used to give dome in the back of the school bus going home lol memories......
for real my n*gga...

while n*ggas was playing in the yard...i was across the street kissing and finger f**king my chick...

yall n*ggas need to catch up
 8 years ago '08        #10
JRisgr8! 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 483 483
What teacher needs to be on the look out for students givin each other dome in class..lol
^This. im sure its not in their job description and they damn sure don't get paid enough to babysits.lutbags.

all ya'll comments take me back to gettin jacked off under desks and on the back of the bus and during a.ssemblies and s**t. good posts lol.
 8 years ago '04        #11
Tabasco 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 12 12
 JRisgr8! said:
^This. im sure its not in their job description and they damn sure don't get paid enough to babysits.lutbags.

all ya'll comments take me back to gettin jacked off under desks and on the back of the bus and during a.ssemblies and s**t. good posts lol.
no bulls**t man those were the f**king days life was simple back then
 8 years ago '08        #12
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
wtf@ the teacher getting in trouble. its not their job to be a f**king Hawk watching every second of these kids actions. she blew her first d*ck a year or two early. get the f**k over it IMO
 05-11-2010, 09:12 AM         #13
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealTalk4YoAss said:
is this s**t a crime? that's what the f**k you supposed to do, if my son came home suspended for that.. i'm taking the little motherf**ker to Disney World
if it was your daughter who got suspended for giving a guy head i bet you wouldn't take her to disney world would you?

8 years ago '08        #14
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 IronMaiden said:
if it was your daughter who got suspended for giving a guy head i bet you wouldn't take her to disney world would you?

8 years ago '07        #15
RonniexRamen 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 0 0
 NYC-Banga said:
for real my n*gga...

while n*ggas was playing in the yard...i was across the street kissing and finger f**king my chick...

yall n*ggas need to catch up
Word. I was getting it in myself. School Bus and all
 05-11-2010, 01:02 PM         #16
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ these kids in this forum trying to come off as hard and pimp as s**t like oh i was fingering my b**ch why dudes was playing in the yard and s**t

you were probably playing dungeons and dragons getting made fun of stop trying to act cool on the internet nobody is buying it
 8 years ago '07        #17
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
This is sad, but I'm not surprised. These kids are gettin bolder and are exposed to much more younger and younger. I watched one of my 2nd graders arch her back, look back and suck on a marker as a little boy watched her in a dazed. The s**t is gettin crazy

Thank goodness I'm in elementary but its bad there too. I dont know how id react if I caught that in my room tho. Prolly, get fired

smh... help these kids
 05-11-2010, 02:39 PM         #18
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ people trying to act like this is cool and they were cool for getting some back in 7th grade , no one cares
strungout gave props

8 years ago '06        #19
maryschild 
space
space
$721 | Props total: 4 4
s**t ain't cool... kids is gettin wilder an wilder these days...
 05-11-2010, 04:08 PM         #20
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most of these hoes get popped between the ages of 13 and 16

no surprise there

just because it's televised doesn't make it a bigger problem....it just increases awareness
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy