Mario With His New Wifey Dez (Amber Rose Homegirl) [Seris Booty]

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #61
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
she gotta big a.ss...but mario's nostrils is bigger....
 8 years ago '06        #62
ralphant 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$536 | Props total: 0 0
I would hit it thats it... He done took her to the beach and s**t..... He took a "L"
 8 years ago '05        #63
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15792 15792
 kg81 said:
I wanna see bx n*ggas women if she is a buttaface to them. I seen way uglier women than her in my life.
They will never post them because they don't have a girl. Chick is far from a buttaface, n*ggas on here stay on front street. Like you said, I've seen wayyyyy uglier chick than her on a daily basis. I have challenged dudes before to post there chick and show/prove....but they never do, I wonder why?

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 05-11-2010 at 04:35 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #64
XPectNoMercy 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 1 1
 Akilleez said:
nothin' cornier than a n*gga passin' judgement on somebody else over a PICTURE of a b*tch, with a pic of some nekkid broad in his avy that he's never came close to bustin' on without having to type "www." to do so. tell me what a picture of that b*tches a.ss does for u bro??? how is commenting on the a.ss relevant if ur not f*ckin'??? i mean bae girl is nice and everything, but i feel like u have an emotional attachment to photo's of a a.ss, which is cool too, but i gotta say bro, if u didn't know, ur favorite hand mixed with ur favorite body moisturizer ain't quite the same as the real thing, so simmer down.
Ok Buddy enjoy your Mario Photos i didnt mean to upset you. Funny how you trying to flip the fact your asking people why another mans nostrils are big? lol You serious? Now im wrong for questioning your gender since your suppose to be paying attention to the b00ty not the dude. Enjoy my avy pic and keep wondering if i know her or not since your upset over that. "Noway anyone on earth knows a good looking female who takes nekkid photos=thats unheard of in 2010. Wake up
 05-11-2010, 07:21 PM         #65
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll fukk
 8 years ago '04        #66
brownie_d 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
 damn_ryght said:
she gotta big a.ss...but mario's nostrils is bigger....

End Thread!
 05-11-2010, 08:02 PM         #67
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
They will never post them because they don't have a girl. Chick is far from a buttaface, n*ggas on here stay on front street. Like you said, I've seen wayyyyy uglier chick than her on a daily basis. I have challenged dudes before to post there chick and show/prove....but they never do, I wonder why?
I don't know about them, but I will never post my girl, because I don't wanna put her on blast ala Tahiry and Joe Budden.
 8 years ago '09        #68
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 XPectNoMercy said:
Ok Buddy enjoy your Mario Photos i didnt mean to upset you. Funny how you trying to flip the fact your asking people why another mans nostrils are big? lol You serious? Now im wrong for questioning your gender since your suppose to be paying attention to the b00ty not the dude. Enjoy my avy pic and keep wondering if i know her or not since your upset over that. "Noway anyone on earth knows a good looking female who takes nekkid photos=thats unheard of in 2010. Wake up
my bad, i didn't know clownin' nostrils was feminine n*gga stfu

and wtf u mean wake up?? my eyes are closed cause i didn't acknowledge a sub par b*tch thru some pixels???
 8 years ago '05        #69
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15792 15792
 goldstarchoice said:
I don't know about them, but I will never post my girl, because I don't wanna put her on blast ala Tahiry and Joe Budden.
Can't be put on blast if said chick is bad, it would be nothing to say....it would quiet the naysayers. If she wack, then thats when the blastin would start.....
 05-11-2010, 08:47 PM         #70
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dope-boy said:
Cannot beat kanye and amber in hip hop couples,

or beyonce and jay-z.... in regards to wealth, had to say that because beauty and the camel ain't a good look.

yea right, the dude has a "girlfriend" and people still think he's gay. so much for an "unbeatable" couple.....
 05-11-2010, 09:07 PM         #71
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Can't be put on blast if said chick is bad, it would be nothing to say....it would quiet the naysayers. If she wack, then thats when the blastin would start.....
Put on blast means to blow up the spot. Like, n*ggas aint start sweating Tahiry til Joe put her out there, now they broke up.
 8 years ago '05        #72
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
 mattdogg444 said:
looks like a crackhead in the first pic
Looks like she got done f**kin with her hair all messed up..
 8 years ago '06        #73
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,324 | Props total: 18272 18272
 BlackASTRAL said:
mario looking good... the things i would do too that niguh
Your a female?
 8 years ago '04        #74
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
very classy...woulda been proud to introduce this kind of 5$ hoe to my mama...
 8 years ago '04        #75
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
nice a.ss tho...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy