most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #681
trill jackson 741 heat pts741 OP
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13569 13569
middlebrooks is what the team needs right now, a young power prospect. at this stage youk is a first base dh type. if you leave him at 3rd his body will break down again again and again. the kids future is now
 5 years ago '10        #682
space
space
we're about to get the hanranhan closer dude from pittsburgh. throws heat but walks a bunch of people. we might have to give up something. iglesias?
 5 years ago '07        #683
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 309 309
I would have given iglesias up. Guy wont ever be ale to hit and xander bougar...however you spell his last name is supposed to be the truth and proably a year away from what i hear and read. I like the trade though, not a terrible closer, better than bailey
 5 years ago '10        #684
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
I would have given iglesias up. Guy wont ever be ale to hit and xander bougar...however you spell his last name is supposed to be the truth and proably a year away from what i hear and read. I like the trade though, not a terrible closer, better than bailey
it's bogaerts and the way i see it , he's our future 3rd baseman with will moving to 1st.as far as iglesias, i'll take .240 if he can hit it. he might be the best defensive shortstop in the game and i'm nervous about letting him go. the names i'm hearing going to pittsburgh so far are jerry sands, stolmy pimental and mark melancon
 5 years ago '07        #685
space
space
I hope we get laroche. Team would slowly be starting to look pretty good if we got him. Still need another starter though. And i still dont know why we didnt sign haren
 5 years ago '10        #686
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
I hope we get laroche. Team would slowly be starting to look pretty good if we got him. Still need another starter though. And i still dont know why we didnt sign haren
we really don't want to sign people that require draft picks as compensation and i don't want to do that either. i'm hearing we're looking at javier vazquez who ha been a top of the rotation national league guy but gets lit up in the american league
 5 years ago '07        #687
space
space
No vasquez please. Guys garbage
 5 years ago '07        #688
space
space
Is it delusional iri think we finish ahead of the yankees this year? I dont think either of us make theplayoffs but that teams a fu*king mess
 5 years ago '10        #689
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Is it delusional iri think we finish ahead of the yankees this year? I dont think either of us make theplayoffs but that teams a fu*king mess
no it's not delusional and i don't want to hear any stankee fans talk that injury sh*t cause they sure didn't want to hear it from us last year. idk what to make of our squad but we seem to be going for less talent but more clubhouse chemistry lets see how that works out. one thing i really like is our bullpen, we could be very special there. that's a huge advantage to have a late lead and a pen that can shut the door. i get a bad feeling on the whole papi situation and i think ben should call miami about giancarlo stanton. ells hit 32 homers in 2011 and i worry if his power is ever going to come back. i'd also rather see bailey close than hanranhan. i know i'm all over the place but i'm just giving you my state of the team thoughts right now. iglesias stephen drew......idk. i know the kid can't hit but i'd hate to see us give up on that defense. it also remains to be seen if johnny gomes is an improvement over cody ross. i'm sure we're gonna find out what jackie bradley is all about this year too. i can't put a finger on what this team will do this year. maybe 80-85 wins i really can't call it
 5 years ago '07        #690
space
space
 trill jackson said:
no it's not delusional and i don't want to hear any stankee fans talk that injury sh*t cause they sure didn't want to hear it from us last year. idk what to make of our squad but we seem to be going for less talent but more clubhouse chemistry lets see how that works out. one thing i really like is our bullpen, we could be very special there. that's a huge advantage to have a late lead and a pen that can shut the door. i get a bad feeling on the whole papi situation and i think ben should call miami about giancarlo stanton. ells hit 32 homers in 2011 and i worry if his power is ever going to come back. i'd also rather see bailey close than hanranhan. i know i'm all over the place but i'm just giving you my state of the team thoughts right now. iglesias stephen drew......idk. i know the kid can't hit but i'd hate to see us give up on that defense. it also remains to be seen if johnny gomes is an improvement over cody ross. i'm sure we're gonna find out what jackie bradley is all about this year too. i can't put a finger on what this team will do this year. maybe 80-85 wins i really can't call it
Ok...

-i agre this team is more built around clubhouse chemistry. Victorino was brought in, imo, mostly because of that.
- i like our bullpen too, but i would rather see hanrahan close over bailey. If bailey acts up trade him.
- i dont expect a thing from ortiz this year. He was signed for two years solely to sell tickets. I dont even expect him to play near 100 games this year
- ellsbury wont hit 30+ homeruns again, just my opinion, he was probably juiced, if we can get a great trade for him i say do it
- bradley jr btter be playing here this year. With ortiz on the dl he should take his spot. Hes been great
 5 years ago '10        #691
space
space
so what would you think about signing thome to a minor league deal? maybe have him do a little dhing for usb at some point down the line?
 5 years ago '07        #692
space
space
no thanks. Let gomes napoli and someone else be the dh. Bradley bettere our eery day LF
 5 years ago '10        #693
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
no thanks. Let gomes napoli and someone else be the dh. Bradley bettere our eery day LF
i like the kid as much as the next fan but lets see how he plays the adjustment counter adjustments game. once pitchers get enough film on him they'll pitch him differently and we'll see how he handles it. he's already making a contribution tho because i hear his presence is gonna make us get rid of ryan sweeney
 5 years ago '10        #694
space
space
its a long way to go but they're reeling me in i'm starting to believe in this team keith. the bullpen could be special
 4 years ago '07        #695
space
space
They are playing great, we definitely need to get at least another arm or two in the pen. fu*king bailey is pathetic. We should try andnget Perkins from Minnesota, let Koji go back to the set up role. I cant believe how well they are playing though. And Clay needs to grow a set and play. I love the guy butim so sick of his bullsh*t. Every year he does this
 4 years ago '05        #696
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
These motherfu*kers have played like bums for the last month, I have no fu*king clue how we're still in first
 4 years ago '10        #697
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
These motherfu*kers have played like bums for the last month, I have no fu*king clue how we're still in first
slow and steady wins the race we're okay its just now easy winning on the road
 4 years ago '10        #698
space
space
we picked up braden badenhop a reliever from milwaukee. i checked his stats they weren'r great but he looks serviceable. good move to get a guy who can help the major league team for a low level prospect who might have never of made the mlb team
 4 years ago '10        #699
space
space
 4 years ago '10        #700
space
space
ryan dempster announced he won't pitch this year he wants to spend time with the family. saves us over 13 million
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy