Boston Red Sox

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #541
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
@ losing 2 out of 3 to the sorry a.ss Padres. We fu*king suck at home, can we play on the road from now on
 6 years ago '07        #542
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Tony Mazz saying today Lackey should be sent to the bullpen, saying Why does he get special treatment? His contract?

Im not a big Wake fan, but he deserves to start over Lackey its not even close. I feel bad Wake is gonna be back in the 'pen.

fu*ked up series, doesnt worry me too muxh.

Mazz also said, just as a hypothetical, he would love to see the Sox trade Crawford for Hanley, he would even add in Iglesias....i dont really know how much i would like that. I lwould love to see Hanley here, but i also like having Crawford....

What do you guys think we do at the deadline? What do you think of that Hanley trade? And getting a reliever is pretty high on that list...
 6 years ago '10        #543
trill jackson 738 heat pts738 OP
space
space
$18,850 | Props total: 13303 13303
 keithbm1111 said:
Tony Mazz saying today Lackey should be sent to the bullpen, saying Why does he get special treatment? His contract?

Im not a big Wake fan, but he deserves to start over Lackey its not even close. I feel bad Wake is gonna be back in the 'pen.

fu*ked up series, doesnt worry me too muxh.

Mazz also said, just as a hypothetical, he would love to see the Sox trade Crawford for Hanley, he would even add in Iglesias....i dont really know how much i would like that. I lwould love to see Hanley here, but i also like having Crawford....

What do you guys think we do at the deadline? What do you think of that Hanley trade? And getting a reliever is pretty high on that list...
hanley is dogging it florida. i'd be concerned about his attitude
 6 years ago '07        #544
space
space
 trill jackson said:
hanley is dogging it florida. i'd be concerned about his attitude
That's true...Tony also said he can change here. They have no real veterans down there, no one really cares about them, so him coming here with a bunch of veterans and in front of people who actually care can do wonders. Tony thinks he is the type of player who wants to showcase his talents in front of large crowds.

I just don't really wanna trade Carl...
 6 years ago '10        #545
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
That's true...Tony also said he can change here. They have no real veterans down there, no one really cares about them, so him coming here with a bunch of veterans and in front of people who actually care can do wonders. Tony thinks he is the type of player who wants to showcase his talents in front of large crowds.

I just don't really wanna trade Carl...
craws not going no where. we have a strong veteran presence in the clubhouse so you cross your fingers and hope it would rub off on a kid like hanley, but i don't want a sequel to the last talented knucklehead named ramirez in a sox uniform. (unless that movie ends with us winning a couple of rings like the last one did). ps tito is really thinking about using gonzo in right for these interleague road games. if he gets hurt out there tito will get hung by the balls
 6 years ago '10        #546
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
He can get hurt anywhere, including off the field, its a part of the sport. Even though he is imo the best player in baseball this year.
i hear ya but you just dont fu*k around with a player this good. the way i see it is youk is hurting a little bit i see him limping. keep gonzo at 1st, dh youk and use papi as the super late inning pinch hit option. i don't need to see gonzo hurt himself diving for a ball, running into a wall or crashing into an outfielder like ellsbury and hermida did last year. he's a great 1st baseman leave him there
 6 years ago '07        #547
space
space
i dont want to see Gonzo in the outfield. its stupid. he should just sit AT MOST 2 games and let ortiz play 1st those two

fu*king outfield, what a joke.
 6 years ago '10        #548
space
space
losing to the pirates and padres is just so wasteful. you gotta beat the sh*t out of teams like that
 6 years ago '10        #549
space
space
is it me or are the amica trivia questions ridiculous? who did wakefield get his 1st hit against? who the fu*k knows that?
 6 years ago '10        #550
space
space
my gut says we're gonna lose again folks
 6 years ago '10        #551
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11198 11198
whats up?
 6 years ago '10        #552
space
space
 Da Bawse n*gga said:
whats up?
pirates fan? go in the kids room and drink your milk while the big boys guzzle beer ok? grow some hair on your chest before you enter a thread dedicated to the best team in baseball. you got some balls kid. you deserve a purple heart just for being a fan of those boring c*cksuckers
 6 years ago '10        #553
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11198 11198
 trill jackson said:
pirates fan? go in the kids room and drink your milk while the big boys guzzle beer ok? grow some hair on your chest before you enter a thread dedicated to the best team in baseball. you got some balls kid. you deserve a purple heart just for being a fan of those boring c*cksuckers
 6 years ago '10        #554
space
space
 Da Bawse n*gga said:
btw i take back that gut feeling we'll lose sh*t we're rallying as we speak
 6 years ago '10        #555
space
space
we lost
 6 years ago '07        #556
space
space
Wasted opportunities....whatever if we wanna lose fu*k it. They obviously dont give a sh*t. What a joke
 6 years ago '07        #557
space
space
Andrew Miller
 6 years ago '07        #558
space
space
BOSTON (CBS) – The Red Sox have designated outfielder Mike Cameron for a.ssignment, the team announced Thursday.

The team has recalled infielder Yamaico Navarro from Triple-A Pawtucket, who is available for Thursday’s game against the Phillies.

In 33 games with Boston this season, Cameron was batting .149 with nine RBI. He hit just .219 in his season-and-a-half with Boston.

The Red Sox signed Cameron to a two-year deal before the 2010 season, in hopes he could play centerfield with Jacoby Ellsbury moving to left. With the addition of Carl Crawford this past off-season, Cameron was relegated to the fourth outfield spot but recently found himself behind Darnell McDonald and Josh Redd!ck on the depth chart.

Over his 17-year MLB career, Cameron has a lifetime average of .249. He won three gold gloves for his smooth defense and was known as a great clubhouse leader.

The Red Sox can now either trade Cameron, place him on waivers or release him outright.
 6 years ago '05        #559
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Good riddance, fu*kin bum I guess Kalish is supposed to be coming off the DL soon, hopefully they can get him a few games at Pawtucket and then call him up shortly after the all star break
 6 years ago '07        #560
space
space
I like cameron thoufh..obviously sucked but business is business

Management already said they dont want to spend more money, then go out and do this.....makes me think they want to get a right fielder.......hopefully
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago