Boston Red Sox

most viewed right now
 63
I will marry this woman for real.
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #461
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Sox are abusing the Monster so far tonight
 7 years ago '05        #462
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Glad we brought the bats tonight cuz Lester hasn't been on top of his game to this point
 7 years ago '07        #463
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Weird seeing the Cubs here
 7 years ago '05        #464
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Bout to be 1/2 game out of first
 7 years ago '10        #465
trill jackson 833 heat pts833 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,016 | Props total: 23146 23146
 agony8 said:
:omfg:

but lets not get ahead of ourselves...we need some rotation help...our 1-3 are nice, our hitters are warming up with the weather...a lot to be exicted for right now but we def need to make a move for a back end starter...
we're fine. nobody has reliable studs in the 4th and 5th slots. youk craw and pedey are all about to catch fire. we will dominate people. have no fear just enjoy the bloodbath
 7 years ago '07        #466
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
I would like to see us trade for a solid #4 pitcher. Someone who we can gi e up not too muxh for and just have him be a decent 4th. I hate seeing wake out there and i doubt aceves will be good for the long run.
 7 years ago '10        #467
trill jackson 833 heat pts833 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,016 | Props total: 23146 23146
 keithbm1111 said:
I would like to see us trade for a solid #4 pitcher. Someone who we can gi e up not too muxh for and just have him be a decent 4th. I hate seeing wake out there and i doubt aceves will be good for the long run.
derek lowe
 7 years ago '10        #468
trill jackson 833 heat pts833 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,016 | Props total: 23146 23146
papi is handling his business in a contract year. he's proving his bat aint dead
 7 years ago '05        #469
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Wake pitched great tonight :applause:
 7 years ago '10        #470
trill jackson 833 heat pts833 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,016 | Props total: 23146 23146
 BoSox84 said:
Wake pitched great tonight :applause:
yep. when the knuckler is working he's a definite upgrade over dice and lackey, when it's not he's food
 7 years ago '10        #471
trill jackson 833 heat pts833 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,016 | Props total: 23146 23146
gonzo sucks i mean does he ever have a good game?....... i'm kidding of course
 7 years ago '05        #472
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 trill jackson said:
yep. when the knuckler is working he's a definite upgrade over dice and lackey, when it's not he's food
I think it helps that almost none of the Cubs had faced him before. He generally does well these days when facing people that haven't seen his knuckler before. Them dudes were all fu*ked up on it
 7 years ago '07        #473
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Lackey and Jenks making the trip to Cleveland!!
 7 years ago '05        #474
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Oh...YAY!
 7 years ago '10        #475
trill jackson 833 heat pts833 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,016 | Props total: 23146 23146
we got masterson 2nite. he'd look good at the end of our rotation
 7 years ago '07        #476
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
we need to get some payback on these as*holes. i want an absolute blowout tonight...not gonna be able to watch much of it though since the B's are on, but i'll try to catch some.

Adrian Gonzalez is literally must see to me, i hate not seeing him at bat
 7 years ago '10        #477
trill jackson 833 heat pts833 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,016 | Props total: 23146 23146
 keithbm1111 said:
we need to get some payback on these as*holes. i want an absolute blowout tonight...not gonna be able to watch much of it though since the B's are on, but i'll try to catch some.

Adrian Gonzalez is literally must see to me, i hate not seeing him at bat
gonzo is quickly becoming a new england sports icon. he might go down as being one of the best to ever wear a red sox uniform. keep in mind this is his first trip around the league, wait til he gets familiar with these pitchers. i'm fully convinced papi is learning from him right now the way they are both locked in
 7 years ago '07        #478
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 agony8 said:
there was a great article on weei about their friendship n papi n gonzo's hitting coming together this year so far...i have switched to cbs sports thanks to keith but still check weei n it was a great fu*king article...papi loves the guy n gonzo loves him n they are becoming the new ortiz/ramirez...this team should score 9 runs every game with the talent they have in the lineup...
I was about to get pretty upset ebcause i read the first sentence and not the rest, luckily i read it all. I'm tellin ya, Sports hub is head and shoulders above those a.ss clowns WEEI. I still get daily texts from WEEI though only good thing they do

and i agree, i really think Ortiz is learning from Gonzo.

Just curious, could Gonzalez-Youkilis be as good or better than Manny-Ortiz?

its so hard to believe it could, but who knows
 7 years ago '10        #479
trill jackson 833 heat pts833 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,016 | Props total: 23146 23146
 agony8 said:
there was a great article on weei about their friendship n papi n gonzo's hitting coming together this year so far...i have switched to cbs sports thanks to keith but still check weei n it was a great fu*king article...papi loves the guy n gonzo loves him n they are becoming the new ortiz/ramirez...this team should score 9 runs every game with the talent they have in the lineup...
true but i'm still waiting for craw and pedey to become completely locked in.... sh*t salty is hitting now. once we start firing on all cycinders the yankees and tampa will both get left in the fu*king dust trust me
 7 years ago '05        #480
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 keithbm1111 said:
I was about to get pretty upset ebcause i read the first sentence and not the rest, luckily i read it all. I'm tellin ya, Sports hub is head and shoulders above those a.ss clowns WEEI. I still get daily texts from WEEI though only good thing they do

and i agree, i really think Ortiz is learning from Gonzo.

Just curious, could Gonzalez-Youkilis be as good or better than Manny-Ortiz?

its so hard to believe it could, but who knows
I don't think so just because I don't see Youk crushing at the level Manny was back in the day, but they've got the chance to be a really good 1-2 punch in the middle of the order for the next two years
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy