Manny Pacquiao when he was 17

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2010, 01:55 PM         #41
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice pics.....thanks op

Regarding the juicing, for god sakes, he was 17 in the pic how big do you expect him to be?

Gaining 40 pounds in 13 years is normal, I am much heavier now that I'm in my 30's compared to when I was 17......
 8 years ago '04        #42
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 Imagin3 said:
im still confused why people think manny can beat floyd.
all he has is a punchers chance, floyd is better than dude at every single aspect of boxing.
They don't think he can, they hope he can.
 8 years ago '08        #43
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Pacquaio by far has better offense than Floyd. Floyd doesn't have the array of punches that pacquaio has.

There is a reason why people call the f!ght between them as the Master of Offense vs the Master of Defense.

The reason why people think manny can beat floyd because Pacquaio is a south paw, with one of the best work rate in boxing and can keep that work rate for 12 rounds. He also got power in both punches and can keep floyd in a defensive shell. He is also just as fast as floyd. And unlike shane, Pacquaio still has his legs and has great foot work. And you won't see pacquaio running out of gas if he gets floyd hurt.

Floyd has been troubled by south paws in the past even against bum ones and that is because floyd can't use his philly shell defense against south paw some reason. And also castillio proves that high work rate and being physical and mentally strong can over whelm floyd defense.

Then again Pacquaio has serious trouble against counter punchers who f!ght back(marquez) with a great right hand.
nice breakdown..
 05-10-2010, 02:31 PM         #44
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo mayweathers 6 pack is sick son
 05-10-2010, 02:53 PM         #45
503town_7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when mayweather sr. accused pac to using roids everybody agrees with it. before that statement nobody said nothing about pac and roids
 8 years ago '07        #46
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 503town_7 said:
when mayweather sr. accused pac to using roids everybody agrees with it. before that statement nobody said nothing about pac and roids
Exactly what has been my point from day one. Until proven, leave the man's legacy alone. He is a great boxer, and has a great career.
 8 years ago '04        #47
Kanaki 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 5 5
Pacman .. NUFF SAID!
 8 years ago '04        #48
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
seeing these pics i can easily understand why he became that good...
 05-10-2010, 05:36 PM         #49
503town_7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
yo mayweathers 6 pack is sick son
 8 years ago '05        #50
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 503town_7 said:

You guys should read this

8 years ago '04        #51
$ouljaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 231 231
He look HUNGRY in those pics...lls!
 8 years ago '06        #52
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18864 18864
cool pics....

show the genesis of a f!ghting great....
 8 years ago '04        #53
$ouljaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 231 231
 VictoryThagr8 said:
its basically and arguement of who got the bigger ego.

Shane took the test because shane has 0 pull in negotiation.

Both floyd and pacquaio are two of the most popular boxer in the world.

No s**t if you discredit pacquaio and accuse him of his hard work that you will not have a good negotiation.

It aint like pacquaio has random pissed till the f!ght. Blood test until 21 days cutoff date, along with blood test after the f!ght.

And it is not a teaspoon of blood too. Look at the 24/7. They took 3 f**king vile of blood in one day.
3 viles of blood is not enough to say that you will feel weak, as Pac has said in the past. For example, when most people give blood (as in donating blood) they will usually take about a pint of blood from you. After taking the pint (ask around), they will usually give you some OJ and some cookies... this is given to you to replace energy because a person may feel weak after they have given a pint (the human body only has 10-12 pints of blood in the entire body).

So Pac and Freddie Roach's argument about him not being able to give the blood in that 14 day window is B.S. Personally I think that they wasnt ready for Floyd, they had no definite gameplan to beat him. That just showed me that they SCARED!

In the head-to-head, I'm taking Floyd! If Pac think that Floyd just gonna sit there and go toe to toe like Hatton or any other f!ghter he has fought since Hatton, then he gotta another thing coming. And he better watch Floyd with that counterpunching, the object of boxing is hit and don't be hit, and floyd is one of the best f!ghters at that!
 05-10-2010, 08:19 PM         #54
503town_7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shane exposed floyd when he caught him in the chin. showing that floyd has a weak chin.
 8 years ago '04        #55
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,341 | Props total: 2765 2765
 Johnell said:
Honestly I think he's juicing. To all of you that say hes so skinny cause he was poor, dont make sense to me. If he was so poor he would have took the test. What person from the slums would pass up 30 mill? Give me 30 mill and test me between rounds, I dont care. To all of you that say that Pac-man gonna win better go watch the f!ghts between him and Morales, Barerra, and Marquez. I think he started juicing after the loss to Morales. Although he won those f!ghts they had no speed or defense and not the counter puncher Floydd is. Pac-man has bad foot work hes always off balance and has no defense. Floydd has both, hes a pure boxer, besides everyone Pac-man is f!ghting has to physically k!ll themselves to f!ght him. If the f!ght between him and Cotto was at 154 he would not have won so easily. Its never a good idea to lose a substantial amout weight to f!ght. It takes to much out of you. This aint water weight either Im talkin muscle.
You are obviously and idiot.

pacquaio is 32 right now.

He is rich as hell now and made almost 100 million dollars in the past 2 years.

Pacquaio was dirt poor 16 years ago you when this picture were taking. Again we are talking 16 years ago before pacquaio got the fame from embarassing mexican legend Marco Antonio barrera. And when he lost against Morrales....is not when he uses steroid. That is stupid. If you watch pacquaio before Morrales and after, your dumbass would know that pacquaio starting to use his right hand is the reason why pacquaio got better. Don't forget before he lost to Morrales pacquaio was one of the most predicatable f!ghter. All he did was jab jab straight left with 0 footwork and 0 head movement. Anybody who watch pacquaio throughout his career knows that pacquaio skill greatly improves since he lost to morrales. He got far better footwork, along with far better head movement. He also develop a very dangerous right hook. And add that now he can punch from every angle something he didn't do back then and you can see why pacquaio great improve.
 8 years ago '06        #56
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 JaiMega said:
See this n*gga is definitely juicing the f**k up. He was a skinny as dude, wind can knock him over.

n*gga'z love to hate. s**t Floyd was little as hell to when he started. So how the f**k he get big?
 8 years ago '06        #57
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 503town_7 said:
shane exposed floyd when he caught him in the chin. showing that floyd has a weak chin.
Yeah dat n*gga almost crumbled to the canvas. He grabbed Shane just to stay up.
 8 years ago '05        #58
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
We should all listen to the three people who have accused Pacquiao of being on PED's.
Mayweather Sr. - Said Freddie Roach is a horrible trainer and not in his class. How'd that Hatton f!ght work out Mayweather?
Cintron - He dove out of the ring to avoid f!ghting Paul Williams anymore.
Malignaggi - Take one look at this homo and tell me you believe anything he says.
 8 years ago '08        #59
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 503town_7 said:
He exposed him by not even knocking him down? Marquez rocked Pacman, guess Pacman has a weak chin. Frazier knocked down Ali, guess he had a weak chin.

Look here genius, every boxer has been rocked, the fact that he recovered quick and stuck to his game plan shows his chin fine.
 8 years ago '05        #60
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$982 | Props total: 271 271
you guys r retarded. compare your 16 yr old self to how u r now. according to you guys were all juiced up, on fat burgers!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy