Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2677 2677
im still confused why people think manny can beat floyd.
all he has is a punchers chance, floyd is better than dude at every single aspect of boxing.
 8 years ago '10        #22
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 CadillacVyse said:
P90x >>> Your life!

Im high as f**k but s**t was f**ked up!
 8 years ago '06        #23
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 161 161
who cares about pictures of Pacquiao when he was 17

but nice try....

10 - 5 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 76 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 7-2, Rank #112 | Aug 16: 3-2, Rank #333 | Aug 14: 2-1, Rank #490 | Aug 10: 6-5, Rank #613 | Aug 09: 3-1, Rank #220 | Aug 08: 26-13, Rank #234 *
 8 years ago '09        #24
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
that n*gga looked like a refugee
 8 years ago '04        #25
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
 made in the bay said:
who cares about pictures of Pacquiao when he was 17

but nice try....
for real that was like 15 years ago
 8 years ago '06        #26
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 JaiMega said:
See this n*gga is definitely juicing the f**k up. He was a skinny as dude, wind can knock him over.
He was obviously poor there you dumb mother f**ker, that's why he skinny. He wasn't eating.

These n*ggas are stupid.
 8 years ago '04        #27
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
I'm about 5'6" and about the same size as Pacquaio and I can tell you off of first hand experience that it is definitely not out of the question to gain 40+ lbs pounds of good mass without the use of roids or even creatine during a 10 yr. span so some of yall be tripping!

But that aside, its still quite possible that Pacquaio is on PED's since he didn't agree to Mayweather's earlier demands of testing.

Last edited by QBKinG; 05-10-2010 at 01:36 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #28
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4200 4200
Wow. At least a lot of people know whats up in this thread.

He doesn't even look remotely close to someone who does steroids NOW in 2010.

And that fool grew up in POVERTY in the grimey a.ss phillipines.
 8 years ago '07        #29
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 gshag33 said:
Wow. At least a lot of people know whats up in this thread.

He doesn't even look remotely close to someone who does steroids NOW in 2010.

And that fool grew up in POVERTY in the grimey a.ss phillipines.
Explain tip toeing around a blood test??

at some point u must grow balls and tell ya promoter step to the side I wanna take this s**t to clear my name
 8 years ago '04        #30
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,345 | Props total: 2769 2769
 Imagin3 said:
im still confused why people think manny can beat floyd.
all he has is a punchers chance, floyd is better than dude at every single aspect of boxing.

Pacquaio by far has better offense than Floyd. Floyd doesn't have the array of punches that pacquaio has.

There is a reason why people call the f!ght between them as the Master of Offense vs the Master of Defense.

The reason why people think manny can beat floyd because Pacquaio is a south paw, with one of the best work rate in boxing and can keep that work rate for 12 rounds. He also got power in both punches and can keep floyd in a defensive shell. He is also just as fast as floyd. And unlike shane, Pacquaio still has his legs and has great foot work. And you won't see pacquaio running out of gas if he gets floyd hurt.

Floyd has been troubled by south paws in the past even against bum ones and that is because floyd can't use his philly shell defense against south paw some reason. And also castillio proves that high work rate and being physical and mentally strong can over whelm floyd defense.

Then again Pacquaio has serious trouble against counter punchers who f!ght back(marquez) with a great right hand.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 05-10-2010 at 07:56 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #31
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 BxCastro said:

at some point u must grow balls and tell ya promoter step to the side I wanna take this s**t to clear my name
explain making baseless accusations about someone

both of these dudes are some lames for this s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #32
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,345 | Props total: 2769 2769
 Afnorth123 said:
explain making baseless accusations about someone

both of these dudes are some lames for this s**t.

its basically and arguement of who got the bigger ego.

Shane took the test because shane has 0 pull in negotiation.

Both floyd and pacquaio are two of the most popular boxer in the world.

No s**t if you discredit pacquaio and accuse him of his hard work that you will not have a good negotiation.

It aint like pacquaio has random pissed till the f!ght. Blood test until 21 days cutoff date, along with blood test after the f!ght.

And it is not a teaspoon of blood too. Look at the 24/7. They took 3 f**king vile of blood in one day.
 8 years ago '09        #33
Johnell 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 575 575
Honestly I think he's juicing. To all of you that say hes so skinny cause he was poor, dont make sense to me. If he was so poor he would have took the test. What person from the slums would pass up 30 mill? Give me 30 mill and test me between rounds, I dont care. To all of you that say that Pac-man gonna win better go watch the f!ghts between him and Morales, Barerra, and Marquez. I think he started juicing after the loss to Morales. Although he won those f!ghts they had no speed or defense and not the counter puncher Floydd is. Pac-man has bad foot work hes always off balance and has no defense. Floydd has both, hes a pure boxer, besides everyone Pac-man is f!ghting has to physically k!ll themselves to f!ght him. If the f!ght between him and Cotto was at 154 he would not have won so easily. Its never a good idea to lose a substantial amout weight to f!ght. It takes to much out of you. This aint water weight either Im talkin muscle.
 8 years ago '04        #34
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 BxCastro said:

clear his name? His name was never brought up in any steroid talk until Floyd started crying about it...
 8 years ago '08        #35
JRisgr8! 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 483 483
back at 17 i wouldve thought that i could whoop that lil n*ggas a.ss wit da hands, now i f**kin kno better.
 05-10-2010, 09:21 AM         #36
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this was made to point out Pac man was on roids.. then thread FAIL
 8 years ago '06        #37
drunkenmasta 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 1392 1392
i gotta say, yall keep surprising me on how dumb some of you motherf**kers here is.
 8 years ago '09        #38
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 113 113
 Afnorth123 said:
at 16 Manny Pacquaio was f!ghting at 106(pro in the Philippines)

at 16 Floyd Mayweather was f!ghting at 106(amateurs)

:agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #39
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Pacquaio by far has better offense than Floyd. Floyd doesn't have the array of punches that pacquaio has.

There is a reason why people call the f!ght between them as the Master of Offense vs the Master of Defense.

The reason why people think manny can beat floyd because Pacquaio is a south paw, with one of the best work rate in boxing and can keep that work rate for 12 rounds. He also got power in both punches and can keep floyd in a defensive shell. He is also just as fast as floyd. And unlike shane, Pacquaio still has his legs and has great foot work. And you won't see pacquaio running out of gas if he gets floyd hurt.

Floyd has been troubled by south paws in the past even against bum ones and that is because floyd can't use his philly shell defense against south paw some reason. And also castillio proves that high work rate and being physical and mentally strong can over whelm floyd defense.

Then again Pacquaio has serious trouble against counter punchers who f!ght back(marquez) with a great right hand.
u know your s**t..unlike most dudes that automatically pick a f!ghter (mostly Floyd) and start talkin s**t and have know idea about both f!ghters pro's and con's. Then again, that makes their opinion irrelevant.

and smh @ the dude saying that pacquiao was juicing because how small he was. Dude was hustling for food on the daily, but look at him now... he above you. He was 17, now he 30 something, thats even enough time to become obese if you wanted to. think before you speak.
 05-10-2010, 01:55 PM         #40
ReeferStan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTR said:
u know your s**t..unlike most dudes that automatically pick a f!ghter (mostly Floyd) and start talkin s**t and have know idea about both f!ghters pro's and con's. Then again, that makes their opinion irrelevant.

and smh @ the dude saying that pacquiao was juicing because how small he was. Dude was hustling for food on the daily, but look at him now... he above you. He was 17, now he 30 something, thats even enough time to become obese if you wanted to. think before you speak.
pretty much
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy