Anyone who thinks that kobe isnt a better clutch preformer than jordan

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #161
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 A.O.™ said:
Another Fallacy, not in this lifetime.. If Kobe and Jordan were equal skill.. Look at Jordans top 10 highlights, and look at Kobes top 10 highlights.. and explain to me why Kobes are all jump shots, and Jordan include him dunking on all the top centers of his time? Kobe's fadeaway is nothing like Mikes, Kobe's post game is nothing like Mikes, Kobe's jumping ability is nothing like Mikes. All Kobe can do a lil bit better than Jordan is shoot the 3 ball, and thats cause Jordan didnt need to bail himself out shooting 3's, he could take it to a n*ggas neck at will.
His fadeaway is "nothing like mikes"?
Kobe's post game is "nothing like mikes" ? Correct! its better
Jordan could jump higher, but not by that much when kobe was younger.
Kobe is also a better ball handler
Kobe is a better scorer.
Kobe is also the best closer of all time

Aside from acheivements, the only thing that jordan holds over kobe is Defense..and its not like kobe cant play d

Lol @ n*ggas who never watched jordan play, say he's the goat without question , having such a closed mind. Shame on you
 05-09-2010, 06:52 PM         #162
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
wow don't even know where to begin with this dumb s**t.First of all u ever wonder what woudld have happen if kobe went to the sixers and didn't ride on shaqs coat tails to 3 chips?Also get the f**k outta here with this pippen s**t...jordan was just as good a defender...pippen was a little better on ball defender and was a lot longer but mike was just as good on defense

now that that's out the way u stupid a.ss...how about when jordan won DPOY it was scottie's rookie season and he played a HUGGGEEE 10 games

step ur bball iq up.I know u'll get mad u made such a stupid statement and come back with anoter moronic post but atleast try to have ur facts in order
thats my point stupid it shows its no stock in the f**king awards you flaunt scottie is the goat defender and doesnt have multiple ones u f**king clown. u stupid f**k i actually watched mike that year and how the f**k could scottie have gotten it when he came off the bench? u probably think u won this arguement or u got one up but u lost . i thought due to my past arguement ud have atlest enough common sense to know that i actually knew this but i gave u more credit than u deserve and kobe was drafted by the hornets u dumb f**k and rode shaqs coattails? shaq had a better team in orlando with more talents so who rode who? kobes won all his ships as a equal contributor or ldear has shaq? think about it and i had my fact in order the fact that i didnt mention scottie in the dpoy makes look bad for not knowing what a fact was or is. try that i didnt include him next time and u wont look as bad
 8 years ago '06        #163
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10660 10660
 dj mannie fresh said:
thats my point stupid it shows its no stock in the f**king awards you flaunt scottie is the goat defender and doesnt have multiple ones u f**king clown. u stupid f**k i actually watched mike that year and how the f**k could scottie have gotten it when he came off the bench? u probably think u won this arguement or u got one up but u lost . i thought due to my past arguement ud have atlest enough common sense to know that i actually knew this but i gave u more credit than u deserve and kobe was drafted by the hornets u dumb f**k and rode shaqs coattails? shaq had a better team in orlando with more talents so who rode who? kobes won all his ships as a equal contributor or ldear has shaq? think about it and i had my fact in order the fact that i didnt mention scottie in the dpoy makes look bad for not knowing what a fact was or is. try that i didnt include him next time and u wont look as bad
ahahah this s**t is hilarious..backpeddlin like s**t "oh i knew i just thought u knew that i knew" hahaha shut the f**k up

michael jordan lead the league in steals and averaged more blocks per game then some centers in the league.I would looovvveee to know who deserved the DPOY over jordan that year.Also pippen never won one and jordan ONLY won one (despite leading league in steals 3 times) because they were playin in a league with some of the greatest defenders ever.Show me a year pippen should have won DPOY.Mourning,mutumbo,payton,olajuwan,robinson,and rodman all deserved their awards

and at shaq ridin kobe to the finals

Last edited by philly337; 05-09-2010 at 06:58 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #164
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 TanstA! said:
I look at Kobe at as MJ Jr He always reminded me of MJ with how he played..... They both are TOP 5 Dead or alive anyway.....

even tansta knows wasup.
 8 years ago '09        #165
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 kidbrosweets said:
Their highlights make one player better than the other ?

f**king idiot
:agreement6:

but you know these fools think their opinions mean more than some one who actually COACHED both mj and kobe.:rolleyes2:
 8 years ago '06        #166
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10660 10660
 WilliamET09 said:
:agreement6:

but you know these fools think their opinions mean more than some one who actually COACHED both mj and kobe.:rolleyes2:
lol he said it while he's still coachin him..so if stan van gundy comes out and says howard is more skilled then o'neal..we just got chalk it up
 8 years ago '08        #167
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
Shaq said Wade was the best 2 guard he ever played with......So whats your point?
 8 years ago '07        #168
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
skilled doesnt mean he was better...why are people so offended?
if Phil can't have an opinion on this than im convinced yall are debating with emotions
 8 years ago '07        #169
space
space
 philly337 said:
lol he said it while he's still coachin him..so if stan van gundy comes out and says howard is more skilled then o'neal..we just got chalk it up
Hence why he's never come out and made that comment about howard.

Honestly, i wont be surprised if 2012 happens, because i believe god has realized people like you aren't worthy enough to inhabit the earth...
 8 years ago '07        #170
space
space
 Main Event said:
Shaq said Wade was the best 2 guard he ever played with......So whats your point?
Shaq's opinion is clearly unbiased.

What's your point ?

8 years ago '08        #171
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 kidbrosweets said:
Shaq's opinion is clearly unbiased.

What's your point ?
Unbiased or just showing love for who he was currently playing with? He also said the Suns were the best team he's ever played with and that includes he's one titles with what does that tell you?
 05-09-2010, 07:11 PM         #172
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rebounding? Jordan>Kobe (6 Rebounds a game>5)
Passing? Jordan>Kobe (5 dimes>4... and @ the numbers he would have with Shaq)
Scoring? Jordan>Kobe (30 points 49% regular season 33 points 48% playoffs>25 points 45% a regular season 25 points 44% playoffs) and 11 scoring titles.
Defense? Jordan>Kobe by a mile. And dude would never have had to ASK to be on Westbrook first sign of him going off he would put the cuffs on him

Kobe has a better 3 but n*gga's act like hes Ray Allen. Jordan didn't need the three and still won 11 scoring titles and topped 30 points 8 times. And lets not forget his 88-89 season of 32 points 8 boards and 8 dimes..

Kobe is nice and will go down in the top 15 but he aint now and I doubt he ever will be better then Jordan.
 8 years ago '07        #173
space
space
 Main Event said:
Unbiased or just showing love for who he was currently playing with? He also said the Suns were the best team he's ever played with and that includes he's one titles with what does that tell you?
a) unbiased was my attempt at sarcasim. apparently you;re too slow.
b)You're kidding me right? Do you actually hate kobe that much or are you seriously that stupid?

Like, dead a.ss? I would really like a response to the questioned mentioned above.
 8 years ago '08        #174
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 kidbrosweets said:
a) unbiased was my attempt at sarcasim. apparently you;re too slow.
b)You're kidding me right? Do you actually hate kobe that much or are you seriously that stupid?

Like, dead a.ss? I would really like a response to the questioned mentioned above.
Im on the record for saying Kobe>>>LeBron so i obviously dont hate him that much...But me saying he's not better then Jordan is hating now a days i guess
 8 years ago '07        #175
space
space
 Hurricane Ra said:
Rebounding? Jordan>Kobe (6 Rebounds a game>5)
Passing? Jordan>Kobe (5 dimes>4... and @ the numbers he would have with Shaq)
Scoring? Jordan>Kobe (30 points 49% regular season 33 points 48% playoffs>25 points 45% a regular season 25 points 44% playoffs) and 11 scoring titles.
Defense? Jordan>Kobe by a mile. And dude would never have had to ASK to be on Westbrook first sign of him going off he would put the cuffs on him

Kobe has a better 3 but n*gga's act like hes Ray Allen. Jordan didn't need the three and still won 11 scoring titles and topped 30 points 8 times. And lets not forget his 88-89 season of 32 points 8 boards and 8 dimes..

Kobe is nice and will go down in the top 15 but he aint now and I doubt he ever will be better then Jordan.
Because jordan averaged 1 more a.ssist hes a better passer?
Jordan is ABSOLUTELY not a better scorer. He averaged more points...and? Kobe is the most unguardable player in nba history, and its not even close.

Defense "by a mile" > kobe

that's where i stopped reading

PLEASE stick to soccer

Last edited by kidbrosweets; 05-09-2010 at 07:19 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #176
space
space
 Main Event said:
Im on the record for saying Kobe>>>LeBron so i obviously dont hate him that much...But me saying he's not better then Jordan is hating now a days i guess
No, you saying that because shaquille o'neal, ( a player who hates bryant) thinks dwyane wade is better than him...that's showing how far you will stretch to make an irrelevant point.

Child please. you're better than that
 8 years ago '08        #177
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 kidbrosweets said:
No, you saying that because shaquille o'neal, ( a player who hates bryant) thinks dwyane wade is better than him...that's showing how far you will stretch to make an irrelevant point.

Child please. you're better than that
Obviously you're not seeing the point, Shaq was hyping a player he was playing with by making a statement that people thought was incorrect (Phil is hyping up a player he's coaching that people thought was incorrect) im saying this tends to happen when you're playing with or coaching a person

Kobe's nice as hell he's not Jordan
 8 years ago '07        #178
space
space
 Main Event said:
Obviously you're not seeing the point, Shaq was hyping a player he was playing with by making a statement that people thought was incorrect (Phil is hyping up a player he's coaching that people thought was incorrect) im saying this tends to happen when you're playing with or coaching a person

Kobe's nice as hell he's not Jordan
NO !YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE POINT.

Shaq was clearly saying that to take a shot at Kobe. Its not the same thing at all, how do you not see that. i mean seriously. people say that shaq's statement was incorrect, because it was and is.

Last edited by kidbrosweets; 05-09-2010 at 07:25 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #179
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
this a dumb argument cuz at the time DWade couldnt have been the best guard he ever played with because he won 3 championships with one of the top 5 greatest guards in history
 8 years ago '07        #180
space
space
 Cambury said:
this a dumb argument cuz at the time DWade couldnt have been the best guard he ever played with because he won 3 championships with one of the top 5 greatest guards in history
thank you. that n*gga actually thinks shaq believed that s**t. Some people you really just cant get through too. n*ggas got something clogged between his ears and his brain.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago