Anyone who thinks that kobe isnt a better clutch preformer than jordan

most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #141
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
like again f**k the accomplishments because we all know he could have done that if given his own franchise from the start.

in thend ships b**ches

and kobes skils = jordan skills


same coach same offesne different era

one of akind

kobe= jordan

ships to prove it now haters gonna get maaaaad
 8 years ago '06        #142
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10598 10598
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
wtf you trying to tell me all these dudes recently had damn near 50 game winning shot opportunities?
that's the last 6 out of 7 seasons (it isn't including 09-10 season)
 8 years ago '06        #143
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10598 10598
 cold_young_thug said:
well clearly then ur d*ckriding. u act like jordan has reached some 'unnatainable' feats in the nba. compare stats kobe by the time, he puts in as many years as jordan will have outdone him in almost every category. that makes him better. if u dont use facts, and only your beliefs to make decisions, you'll be wrong most of the time,. and christians. lol
actually no he can't catch him..jordan played 13 seaosn with the bulls and in 2 of them only played like 18 games...so basically everything mike accomplished was in 11 ears.That's winning the scoring title every year but one,winning champonship more then once every 2 seasons,winning mvp almost every other season..kobe is in his what?14th sseason and hasn't accomplished 30% of what jordan did?

also he could have been given the mvp pretty much every year..they just dished to other guys so jordan didn't end up with 11 mvps.Same s**t will happen with lebron...when the dude puts up 28,7 and 7 and has one of if not the best record in the nba going to be hard to argue he's mvp..but they'll scatter it around so he doesn't win every year
 8 years ago '06        #144
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10598 10598
 teh truth said:
like again f**k the accomplishments because we all know he could have done that if given his own franchise from the start.

in thend ships b**ches

and kobes skils = jordan skills


same coach same offesne different era

one of akind

kobe= jordan

ships to prove it now haters gonna get maaaaad
difference is jordan is better at almost everything but 3 pointer...jordan didn't clakc of fon defense like kobe.He was a better on ball defender (has a DPOY to show for it) and 2nd all time in steals.Not to mention he's 10 times better at rebounding,a better passer,a better winner,a better performing in crunch time,and a better scorer (32 ppg with the bulls..kobe has averaged over 32 i think twice in his career)
 05-09-2010, 03:36 PM         #145
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teh truth said:

kobe skills = jordan skills

Another Fallacy, not in this lifetime.. If Kobe and Jordan were equal skill.. Look at Jordans top 10 highlights, and look at Kobes top 10 highlights.. and explain to me why Kobes are all jump shots, and Jordan include him dunking on all the top centers of his time? Kobe's fadeaway is nothing like Mikes, Kobe's post game is nothing like Mikes, Kobe's jumping ability is nothing like Mikes. All Kobe can do a lil bit better than Jordan is shoot the 3 ball, and thats cause Jordan didnt need to bail himself out shooting 3's, he could take it to a n*ggas neck at will.
 05-09-2010, 03:55 PM         #146
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
what does Lebron have to do with this?
Ya man said Kobe will crush MJ's numbers.. Kobe is going to play like 5-6 more seasons than Mike. Now Lebron will play just as many or more than Kobe, and hes already on pace to DEMOLISH kobe's numbers... So my counter was that the numbers dont mean s**t if your going to play a extra 7-8 years.
 8 years ago '07        #147
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 A.O. said:
Another Fallacy, not in this lifetime.. If Kobe and Jordan were equal skill.. Look at Jordans top 10 highlights, and look at Kobes top 10 highlights.. and explain to me why Kobes are all jump shots, and Jordan include him dunking on all the top centers of his time? Kobe's fadeaway is nothing like Mikes, Kobe's post game is nothing like Mikes, Kobe's jumping ability is nothing like Mikes. All Kobe can do a lil bit better than Jordan is shoot the 3 ball, and thats cause Jordan didnt need to bail himself out shooting 3's, he could take it to a n*ggas neck at will.
and pass...and dribble
 8 years ago '08        #148
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 7312 7312
Kobes Skill>Jordans

Jordans mental toughness> Kobe's

 8 years ago '07        #149
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 A.O. said:
Ya man said Kobe will crush MJ's numbers.. Kobe is going to play like 5-6 more seasons than Mike. Now Lebron will play just as many or more than Kobe, and hes already on pace to DEMOLISH kobe's numbers... So my counter was that the numbers dont mean s**t if your going to play a extra 7-8 years.
oh aight...i hate that argument with the statistics cuz then someone could always have the argument that your makking to me once you get a certain amount of statistics than it comes down great moments, championships and individual talent excluding statistics as the proof cuz people amass statistics

AND to Kobes defense it was never OK not to make the playoffs since he entered the league...didnt have a grace period for statistics and he had his first two seasons on the bench and his third season was the *season
 8 years ago '04        #150
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19607 19607
I look at Kobe at as MJ Jr He always reminded me of MJ with how he played..... They both are TOP 5 Dead or alive anyway.....
 05-09-2010, 05:07 PM         #151
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
and also jordan played 15 years in the league, not 13, you can't discount the wizards years no matter how badly you want to, so there won't be that much of a year difference when it's all set and done
Come on bro; you cant seriously tell me you count Jordans years with the Wizards...
 8 years ago '05        #152
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 cold_young_thug said:
well clearly then ur d*ckriding. u act like jordan has reached some 'unnatainable' feats in the nba. compare stats kobe by the time, he puts in as many years as jordan will have outdone him in almost every category. that makes him better. if u dont use facts, and only your beliefs to make decisions, you'll be wrong most of the time,. and christians. lol
You are the one d*ckriding, MJ career is over and Kobe is still playing.


Last edited by Saintaholic; 05-09-2010 at 06:39 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #153
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10598 10598
^^^and he's already played more years and accomplished wayyy less....let's say kobe plays 6-7 more season in the nba.Let's say he wins the scoring title every year (he won't even win one lol),get 2 more rings,gets finals mvp in both chips,wins 4 more mvps (he won't even win one more),leads league in steals twice,and gets DPOY....he would have played almost double the years jordan played with the bulls and would still be behind 2 scoring titles haha...it's not even close


Last edited by philly337; 05-09-2010 at 06:41 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #154
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10598 10598
 Cambury said:
and pass...and dribble
better passer?Ummmm no...as for dribblin guess u could debate but not like u con conclude one or the other.Neither was iverson and both took care of the rock..jordan was better at drivin with the rock and gettin around his defender though
 05-09-2010, 06:41 PM         #155
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
^^^and he's already played more years and accomplished wayyy less....let's say kobe plays 20 6-7 more season in the nba.Let's say he wins the scoring title every year (he won't even win one lol),get 2 more rings,gets finals mvp in both chips,wins 5 mvps (he won't even win one more),leads league in steals twice,and gets DPOY....he would have played almost double the years jordan played with the bulls and would still be behind 2 scoring titles haha...it's not even close
did u ever take into account del harris didnt allow kobe to play his time there or start or kobe didnt come to his own team like mike nor did he have free offensive reign like lmike? im pretty sure u never considered any of this nor did u care to. not to mention mike winning dpoy and not even being the best defender on his team is a f**king joke and shows how much nba awards matter dirk won mvp and nash has two and lebooze to kobes one
 8 years ago '07        #156
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 A.O. said:
Another Fallacy, not in this lifetime.. If Kobe and Jordan were equal skill.. Look at Jordans top 10 highlights, and look at Kobes top 10 highlights.. and explain to me why Kobes are all jump shots, and Jordan include him dunking on all the top centers of his time? Kobe's fadeaway is nothing like Mikes, Kobe's post game is nothing like Mikes, Kobe's jumping ability is nothing like Mikes. All Kobe can do a lil bit better than Jordan is shoot the 3 ball, and thats cause Jordan didnt need to bail himself out shooting 3's, he could take it to a n*ggas neck at will.
Their highlights make one player better than the other ?




[video - click to view]


f**king idiot
 05-09-2010, 06:44 PM         #157
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
better passer?Ummmm no...as for dribblin guess u could debate but not like u con conclude one or the other.Neither was iverson and both took care of the rock..jordan was better at drivin with the rock and gettin around his defender though
lmao at kobe not being a better or more skillful passer do i need to post highlights or phil jacksons quotes? ur a f**king clown who obviously didnt see mike play only wearing his shoes u think makes u valid in a arguement. im not dealing with u . ur IQ is comparable to twinkie filling
 05-09-2010, 06:44 PM         #158
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
Their highlights make one player better than the other ?





f**king idiot
:agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #159
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10598 10598
 dj mannie fresh said:
did u ever take into account del harris didnt allow kobe to play his time there or start or kobe didnt come to his own team like mike nor did he have free offensive reign like lmike? im pretty sure u never considered any of this nor did u care to. not to mention mike winning dpoy and not even being the best defender on his team is a f**king joke and shows how much nba awards matter dirk won mvp and nash has two and lebooze to kobes one
wow don't even know where to begin with this dumb s**t.First of all u ever wonder what woudld have happen if kobe went to the sixers and didn't ride on shaqs coat tails to 3 chips?Also get the f**k outta here with this pippen s**t...jordan was just as good a defender...pippen was a little better on ball defender and was a lot longer but mike was just as good on defense

now that that's out the way u stupid a.ss...how about when jordan won DPOY it was scottie's rookie season and he played a HUGGGEEE 10 games

step ur bball iq up.I know u'll get mad u made such a stupid statement and come back with anoter moronic post but atleast try to have ur facts in order
 8 years ago '06        #160
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10598 10598
 dj mannie fresh said:
lmao at kobe not being a better or more skillful passer do i need to post highlights or phil jacksons quotes? ur a f**king clown who obviously didnt see mike play only wearing his shoes u think makes u valid in a arguement. im not dealing with u . ur IQ is comparable to twinkie filling
not a phil jackson quote whil he's still coaching him?Na i'm good i'll just go with something kobe can NEVER DO.....

 philly337 said:
u think kobe could do this at point?I don't...

14 game stretch from 3/11/89 to 4/14/89:

21 PTS, 8 REB, 16 AST, 1 STL, 0 BLK, 5 TOV on 7-20 FG, 7-8 FT
32 PTS, 10 REB, 9 AST, 1 STL, 0 BLK, 3 TOV on 10-20 FG, 12-12 FT
34 PTS, 7 REB, 17 AST, 6 STL, 0 BLK, 7 TOV on 10-20 FG, 13-16 FT
21 PTS, 12 REB, 12 AST, 3 STL, 0 BLK, 6 TOV on 8-18 FG, 5-5 FT
33 PTS, 12 REB, 11 AST, 4 STL, 0 BLK, 5 TOV on 13-24 FG, 7-9 FT
32 PTS, 10 REB, 10 AST, 2 STL, 1 BLK, 4 TOV on 9-19 FG, 14-16 FT
37 PTS, 10 REB, 10 AST, 3 STL, 1 BLK, 3 TOV on 15-29 FG, 6-7 FT
27 PTS, 14 REB, 12 AST, 2 STL, 2 BLK, 3 TOV on 11-23 FG, 5-5 FT
33 PTS, 10 REB, 12 AST, 6 STL, 1 BLK, 3 TOV on 10-15 FG, 13-15 FT
31 PTS, 13 REB, 10 AST, 2 STL, 0 BLK, 2 TOV on 11-23 FG, 8-8 FT
40 PTS, 7 REB, 11 AST, 2 STL, 0 BLK, 1 TOV on 11-18 FG, 18-21 FT
40 PTS, 10 REB, 12 AST, 1 STL, 0 BLK, 2 TOV on 13-29 FG, 14-14 FT
47 PTS, 11 REB, 13 AST, 4 STL, 2 BLK, 4 TOV on 17-30 FG, 13-14 FT
29 PTS, 10 REB, 12 AST, 3 STL, 2 BLK, 4 TOV on 12-27 FG, 5-7 FT

32.6 PTS, 10.3 REB, 11.9 AST, 2.9 STL, 0.6 BLK and 3.7 TO with 49.8% FG on 22.5 FGA and 89.2 FT% on 11.2 FTA.

10 out of 11 triples doubles and 7 straight

put kobe at point all u want..he ain't doin that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy