Anyone who thinks that kobe isnt a better clutch preformer than jordan

most viewed right now
 51
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-09-2010, 01:46 AM         #101
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Wow a reply that doesnt contain a gif or a dumbass quote that you think is funny

Give this man a hand for once


His thread was great too. He shows potential, then comes with the bulls**t that throws it out the door.


-edit- he still used insults tho :-/
 8 years ago '09        #102
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 wepainters said:
u kidding LEx?

u can argue that McGrady and Carter are more talented than Mike and Kobe...doesn't mean their better....
being more talented doesn't mean being better one bit.
Yeah I have to agree becuase...

Talent=Potential

Talent=/=Skill

To be a good player, you have to take that talent and develop it into skills and being a good player

I.E. - James White is very talented but not very skilled

Jamarcus Russel is very talented but not a good player
 05-09-2010, 01:47 AM         #103
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
did u factor in that Mike has not won a finals without a hall of fame player/top 50 player by his side?
nah dont discredit MJ for that. I'm sure MJ would rather play with them than garbage.

A player shouldn't have his rings discredited cuz he had a great team. TEAMS win chips bro.
 8 years ago '09        #104
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Lex Lossis said:


His thread was great too. He shows potential, then comes with the bulls**t that throws it out the door.


-edit- he still used insults tho :-/
Damn
 8 years ago '07        #105
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Lex Lossis said:
nah dont discredit MJ for that. I'm sure MJ would rather play with them than garbage.

A player shouldn't have his rings discredited cuz he had a great team. TEAMS win chips bro.
i wasnt discrediting him i was evening the playing field, you cant say MJ went undefeated in the finals without mentioning he had that kind of help...playing alongside 1 hall of famer/top 50 for the first 3 then u get another all time defender/hall of fame hopeful for the second 3 is a big deal and shouldnt b overlooked in these conversations especially if your gonna mention Kobe's record is 4-2 in finals
 8 years ago '04        #106
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Cambury said:
did u factor in that Mike has not won a finals without a hall of fame player/top 50 player by his side?
Yeah I did actually. Kobe lost in 04 as arguably the top dawg on the Lakers with Shaq, Malone and Payton (don't really count since they were old, but they still HOF'ers) and he lost in 08 with Gasol who is a top 15 player in the league. Did you factor that without another all-star by his side Kobe didnt make it outta the first round?

After Shaq:
1st year: Miss playoffs
2nd year: Lose 1st round
3rd year: Lose 1st round
4th year: Get Gasol, reach finals, lose to Boston

Gotta give the Lake Show credit tho, they defined exactly how you are supposed to rebuild a team.


Last edited by iMaGrOWNassMAN!; 05-09-2010 at 01:59 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #107
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Yeah I did actually. Kobe lost in 04 as arguably the top dawg on the Lakers with Shaq, Malone and Payton (don't really count since they were old, but they still HOF'ers) and he lost in 08 with Gasol who is a top 15 player in the league. Did you factor that without another all-star by his side Kobe didnt make it outta the first round?

After Shaq:
1st year: Miss playoffs
2nd year: Lose 1st round
3rd year: Lose 1st round
4th year: Get Gasol, reach finals, lose to Boston

Gotta give the Lake Show credit tho, they defined exactly how you are supposed to rebuild a team.
1st year: Missed 15 games
2nd year/3rd year: Play with one of the worst supporting casts in the league and arguably ever for a top 10 player of all time
4th year: REACH FINALS, lose to Boston
5th year: Win Ring

Why are you penalizing Kobe for not getting out of the 1st round without an all-star, then when he did get one, he hasnt missed a finals since? Obviously his team around him wasnt good enough.
 8 years ago '09        #108
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 klew said:
In terms of what? Cause really that was a easy jump shot over Russell. You're kidding yourself if you think Kobe wouldn't have made that shot. For what that shot meant and the situation of it I don't ever remember seeing Kobe get a look like that. The shot was beautiful but in terms of difficulty the shot isn't anything to boast about when comparing it to a lot of the shots Kobe's had to take. Jordan was very clutch but Kobe's had to take harder clutch shots, and has succeeded doing so. We can all agree that Jordan is better than Kobe but it seems like Jordan stans refuse to just let some things go. Why argue against something that's true because you wanna remember Jordan as the greatest in everything?
gotta agree with this one.

 klew said:
Well you said Kobe was better at raping woman. So you're saying Jordan r*ped woman too. And how could Kobe be better if he was caught, and Jordan's still on the loose?
this fool made no sense.
 05-09-2010, 04:53 AM         #109
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #110
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
until anyone does what MJ did, MJ will be the goat. his stats and career prove it. but i'd say kobe is the best player currently in the nba
 8 years ago '07        #111
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 TheG1ftedOne said:
1st year: Missed 15 games
2nd year/3rd year: Play with one of the worst supporting casts in the league and arguably ever for a top 10 player of all time
4th year: REACH FINALS, lose to Boston
5th year: Win Ring

Why are you penalizing Kobe for not getting out of the 1st round without an all-star, then when he did get one, he hasnt missed a finals since? Obviously his team around him wasnt good enough.
why is it that people always bring up kobe's supporting cast when he wasn't able to make the playoffs and was getting bounced from the 1st rd, but when lebron took his s**t team to the finals he still gets hate. Someone please explain that to me cuz I'm tired of seeing that bulls**t excuse for kobe everytime his 1st rd exits get brought up.
 8 years ago '07        #112
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 Black Magick said:
Did you factor in that Pippen was a rookie when he joined the Bulls? Which means that he wasn't a star when he joined MJ. He BECAME a star while playing with MJ. This whole "Jordan had Pippen" argument would make sense if Pippen joined the Bulls when he was in his prime or something. But no, he joined them as a rookie and worked his way up to greatness.
prop this man
 8 years ago '06        #113
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
f**k outta here with this bulls**t u ppl make me sick. Jordan never had david stern needing to cheat for him to win a title they probably would've never even made it past the jailblazers that year if the refs hadn't been cheating for them. Kobe stans are f**king delusional.

Probably got those f**got a.ss photos from his photoshoot up on their wall in their rooms
 8 years ago '08        #114
king33 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$737 | Props total: 428 428
kobe bryant is kobe bryant, hes not robert horry or derek fisher.......... those 2 players hit the shots that got kobe out of losing situations.....if you're talking about clutch then those players are far more clutch than kobe, they've hit more shots by themselves where it counted to propel their team farther and win it all than kobe ever has...and i dont think people should compare kobe to jordan as kobe only scores (and not as much as jordan has) while jordan did everything, score rebound, get a.ssists, steals and blocks, the only person imo that has anything close to jordan stats is lebron, kobes stats are like tyreke evans stats with a boost in the scoring department, and in the fourth quarter i've seen jordan erase deficits to win the game, kobe can't do that
 8 years ago '04        #115
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 beantown85 said:
f**k outta here with this bulls**t u ppl make me sick. Jordan never had david stern needing to cheat for him to win a title they probably would've never even made it past the jailblazers that year if the refs hadn't been cheating for them. Kobe stans are f**king delusional.

Probably got those f**got a.ss photos from his photoshoot up on their wall in their rooms
the irony a Pats fan tryna call someone a cheater.
 8 years ago '05        #116
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
TS showing respect to the GOAT :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #117
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 king33 said:
kobe bryant is kobe bryant, hes not robert horry or derek fisher.......... those 2 players hit the shots that got kobe out of losing situations.....if you're talking about clutch then those players are far more clutch than kobe, they've hit more shots by themselves where it counted to propel their team farther and win it all than kobe ever has...and i dont think people should compare kobe to jordan as kobe only scores (and not as much as jordan has) while jordan did everything, score rebound, get a.ssists, steals and blocks, the only person imo that has anything close to jordan stats is lebron, kobes stats are like tyreke evans stats with a boost in the scoring department, and in the fourth quarter i've seen jordan erase deficits to win the game, kobe can't do that
What we talking bout fiction? or We talking bout Facts?

[video - click to view]

Kobe was more determined than anybody to show L.A has still it. KB was simply perfect in the 4th, scoring 21pts on 8/8 shooting, including the game winner with 8 sec remaining. Kobe lead his team to the 2nd greatest come back in NBA history, handing Dallas its 23 straight loss at Staples.


Last edited by Scoop24; 05-09-2010 at 09:34 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #118
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
you would've thought that the Lakers won 6 titles in a row by the way their f**got a.ss fans are talking. They got absolutely embarrassed in 2008 and they will never live it down. On top of it the NBA was flat out FIXING games for the Lakers which an NBA ref has already come out and admitted so why are ppl even having the arrogance to compare him to Jordan?
 8 years ago '07        #119
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
Kobe has like 16 more gw's than jordan. I personally dont even think its debatable.
 8 years ago '07        #120
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
i honestly believe that Kobe fans are the least fanatical ones out there...in my experience they deal with reality a lot better than others
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy