Anyone who thinks that kobe isnt a better clutch preformer than jordan

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Lex Lossis said:
how does this make sense? He's better if he has more talent

wtf
i kinda understand...it could be suttin like talent wise he is better but as far as production he hasnt reached his level yet to say "he is better" seeing as when we talk about MJ its legacy ne way cuz he isnt playing
 8 years ago '08        #82
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
I dont know why yall are really arguin with dude, he's on the record for comparing Kobe to Jesus Christ:lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #83
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 Menelek said:
Stacked team ...WTF are talking about

Pippen was the best player he had.

I really think your f**king crazy... No jokes.

Jordan had ppl like Paxon and BJ arm Strong, Pippen, Horris Grant and Cartwright
You serious? . Just wiki the bulls team if you know nothing about the Chicago bulls in Jordan's era. That page will tell you everything you need to know. Men like, woman lie. Wiki doesn't.
 8 years ago '05        #84
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Lex Lossis said:

wtf
That's like comparing Santonio Holmes to Hines Ward......Holmes is more talented(younger,faster etc) but Ward is better(route runner,blocker,hands,leader etc).
 8 years ago '05        #85
space
space
 Main Event said:
I dont know why yall are really arguin with dude, he's on the record for comparing Kobe to Jesus Christ:lachen001:
He is obsessed with this man.........
 8 years ago '05        #86
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 rynell said:
That's like comparing Santonio Holmes to Hines Ward......Holmes is more talented(younger,faster etc) but Ward is better(route runner,blocker,hands,leader etc).
This doesn't make any sense . How can Holmes be more talented because he's younger and faster but Ward is better in everything? Doesn't that make him

more talented?
 8 years ago '05        #87
space
space
 Cambury said:
that dude did suck a.ss
What about this dude

[pic - click to view]

Luc Longley
 8 years ago '05        #88
space
space
 klew said:
This doesn't make any sense . How can Holmes be more talented because he's younger and faster but Ward is better in everything? Doesn't that make him

more talented?
Talent is generally considered to be an innate, personal gift possessed by relatively few people. The sense of natural ability or giftedness.

That's the definition of talent, Ward was never blessed with the speed Holmes has, but Ward does more things better than Holmes making him better while being less talented.
 8 years ago '05        #89
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 rynell said:
Talent is generally considered to be an innate, personal gift possessed by relatively few people. The sense of natural ability or giftedness.

That's the definition of talent, Ward was never blessed with the speed Holmes has, but Ward does more things better than Holmes making him better while being less talented.
I know what you're saying. Sebastian Telfair was talented. But the things that Ward does better than Holmes makes him more talented in the sport. Not age or how fast someone can run. You're talking football, not track. I wouldn't expect the dictionary to include route running and catching ability. If we're going by this logic Jordan is more talented than Kobe is because his hands are bigger and he can stay in the air longer.

Last edited by klew; 05-09-2010 at 12:33 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #90
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 rynell said:
What about this dude

[pic - click to view]

Luc Longley
yea he was a.ss but what about this dude...

[pic - click to view]

^^^Arguably one of the most versatile players to grace the hardwood
 8 years ago '07        #91
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 klew said:
i know what you're saying. Sebastian telfair was talented. But the things that ward does better than holmes makes him more talented in the sport. Not age or how fast someone can run. You're talking football, not track. I wouldn't expect the dictionary to include route running and catching ability. If we're going by this logic jordan is more talented than kobe is because his hands are bigger and he can stay in the air longer.
good point
 05-09-2010, 12:34 AM         #92
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
nooooo, being faster, stronger has to do with athleticism...not talent

talent is the skill you possess

that n*gga FAILED
 8 years ago '08        #93
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Lex Lossis said:

wtf
u kidding LEx?

u can argue that McGrady and Carter are more talented than Mike and Kobe...doesn't mean their better....
being more talented doesn't mean being better one bit.
 05-09-2010, 01:05 AM         #94
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Bully I guarantee if you and DJ Quik went at it in yalls own thread...you'd get sonned instantly.

He breaks s**t down to the T. You insult people and post stupid GIFs, then log onto your P Dedos account and suck yourself off like a f**got.

Look @ you providing NO rebuttals to DJ Quik ITT. You are soooo irrelevant.
 05-09-2010, 01:15 AM         #95
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah I agree with ur thread. Never said I didn't. I never liked that height argument anyways, it's not true and even if it was it still wouldn't be fair to discredit someone based on their competition when it isn't their fault.

This isn't my thread, I didn't make any of the points, so why would I son you? That is Quik's job. You provide rebuttals instead of acting like a f**king kid, and he'll son you. Do you have the brain capacity to understand this or are you on overload.

Your thread was very easy to make since the claims were just not true.

I still have never seen you go toe to toe with a n*gga. Your whole persona is to fire back with GIFs, countless "you lost" posts along with smilies and you quote people who do the dirty work for you.

Look @ you garbage in my thread down the list...you let Main Event take the f!ght for you. I respect that n*gga, not you.
 8 years ago '07        #96
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 wepainters said:
u kidding LEx?

u can argue that McGrady and Carter are more talented than Mike and Kobe...doesn't mean their better....
being more talented doesn't mean being better one bit.
nah you can't argue that
 8 years ago '09        #97
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Menelek said:
Stacked team ...WTF are talking about

Pippen was the best player he had.

I really think your f**king crazy... No jokes.

Jordan had ppl like Paxon and BJ arm Strong, Pippen, Horris Grant and Cartwright
Not a stacked team but had 3 of the greatest Defensive players EVER and one of the best rebounders ever, Pippen who is a top 50 player..

Steve Kerr, Tony Kukoc, etc

Dont tell me that team aint stacked now
 8 years ago '04        #98
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Since I've seen these threads, I still haven't seen one Kobe supporter show one legitimate fact or stat that shows what Kobe has done or does that is better than Mike. Besides the regular season game winners, what else has he done to be compared to Mike? Black Mamba nice, but the fact remains, the n*gga quit on his team 3 times in the playoffs (04 vs Detroit, 06 vs Suns, 08 vs Celtics) and pouted as he did it. Dude is ill and maybe top 10 all time, but Air Jordan he is not, nor will never be. He not even the best Laker (behind Magic, J. West, Kareem, Wilt and Shaq)

The fact Mike was undefeated in the finals and never played in a game seven >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the fact Kobe is 4-2 in the finals.
 8 years ago '09        #99
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 The Bully said:
i provided evidence, stats, and videos along with a valid argument in my thread, and for a year no one has been able to counter any of the facts i posted. in fact, you posted in the thread playing dumb on some "i never heard anyone say kobe played tougher competition than MJ" then are in here giggling like a lil b**ch

@you waiting for quik to son me....why cant you do it yourself?

for the record, i've sonned quik so badly he ran away from this site and only comes back periodically to post whenever kobe has a good game once every 2 months

LEX LOSSSSS-IS LOSES AGAIN
Wow a reply that doesnt contain a gif or a dumbass quote that you think is funny

Give this man a hand for once
 8 years ago '07        #100
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Since I've seen these threads, I still haven't seen one Kobe supporter show one legitimate fact or stat that shows what Kobe has done or does that is better than Mike. Besides the regular season game winners, what else has he done to be compared to Mike? Black Mamba nice, but the fact remains, the n*gga quit on his team 3 times in the playoffs (04 vs Detroit, 06 vs Suns, 08 vs Celtics) and pouted as he did it. Dude is ill and maybe top 10 all time, but Air Jordan he is not, nor will never be. He not even the best Laker (behind Magic, J. West, Kareem, Wilt and Shaq)

The fact Mike was undefeated in the finals and never played in a game seven >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the fact Kobe is 4-2 in the finals.
did u factor in that Mike has not won a finals without a hall of fame player/top 50 player by his side?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago